Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• Weird. Fixed now for Stavenn and Antioch - the other cities' guards were fine.
  • Thank you!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2893
    Date: 11/15/2014 at 18:11
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Custom Portal Messages

Hello, all,
    It took me longer than I planned to get to it, but you can now customize the messages for your wand of portals! There are 4 messages you can customize, and you can even customize the appearance of the portals that are created! The messages each carry an individual fee, and the description is set all-at-once for the message customization fee. The price for these messages is the standard 15-credit artifact message customization fee.
    CONFIG ARTIFACTMSG <wand> will have all the particulars you need to get started with your customized portals!
    Enjoy!
    Penned by my hand on the 22nd of Letum, in the year 62 AM.
    Is there a way to turn them off?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2893
    Date: 11/15/2014 at 18:11
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Custom Portal Messages

Hello, all,
    It took me longer than I planned to get to it, but you can now customize the messages for your wand of portals! There are 4 messages you can customize, and you can even customize the appearance of the portals that are created! The messages each carry an individual fee, and the description is set all-at-once for the message customization fee. The price for these messages is the standard 15-credit artifact message customization fee.
    CONFIG ARTIFACTMSG <wand> will have all the particulars you need to get started with your customized portals!
    Enjoy!
    Penned by my hand on the 22nd of Letum, in the year 62 AM.
    Is there a way to turn them off?
    No.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Anyone redeemed their balanceless emote tokens yet?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    If I put charms inside an envelope, and place that envelope in a market shelf, will the charms decay?

• Iniar said:
    If I put charms inside an envelope, and place that envelope in a market shelf, will the charms decay?
    Yes
  • The container wont decay in any instance like this. However, all items inside these containers will continue to decay.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Svorai said:
    The container wont decay in any instance like this. However, all items inside these containers will continue to decay.
    I might be wrong but arrows in quivers don't decay, correct?
  • edited November 2014
    Iniar said:
    Svorai said:
    The container wont decay in any instance like this. However, all items inside these containers will continue to decay.
    I might be wrong but arrows in quivers don't decay, correct?
    Some items don't decay in some containers. This behavior isn't changed by being on a shelf.

Arrows in a quiver don't decay regardless of whether that quiver is on a shelf or not. This is also true of darts in sheaths, herbs in barrels, most items in a chest of continuum, heads in trophycases or jars, spores in sporepouches, and flowers in flowerpots.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Towne's production motivation: Alright.
    Anyone know what the other levels are? I think there's Abysmal, but I honestly can't remember. :(
  • Good is the next one after Alright

don't know if there's one after that
  • edited November 2014
    Maximum > Good >Alright >.Poor > Abysmal

P sure not sure.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • The possible values are Good, Alright, Poor, Abysmal.
  • What are all the possible things that can dismount you?

Also, why is riding not in the defmessage system? :(
  • edited November 2014
    Gjarrus said:
    What are all the possible things that can dismount you?

Also, why is riding not in the defmessage system? :(
    Anything that afflicts with prone also dismounts you. Other than that, a few profession abilities specifically cause you to dismount.

Mounting is a special state tracked differently than normal defenses, so it doesn't have generic defense messages.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Eldreth
    Eldreth: "Dumb question..but... is the remaining % when PVEing (Damage dealt: 228 Remaining: 0.00%) based on 100%?"
    Eldreth: "I was trying to reconcile this stat line.. You have scored a shockingly powerful blow! Damage dealt: 1823 Remaining: 161.83%."
    Afaik, remaining % is based off 100%, but some mobiles have > 100%. It'd be difficult to guess the base health with that second line alone.
  • Caravan traders are one of those mobs with > 100%. I think they all tend to start at around 150%. That said, if you're the first person to hit a mob and you have a combo attack, you should have all the info necessary to assume what % the mob started at and what amount of health it has at that % and at 100%.
  • Do proficiencies change damage dealt? I'd guess so by the numbers, but assume, you, me, etc.
  • Attacking with a weapon you are not proficient with greatly reduces your accuracy and damage.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'm having an issue grabbing multiple hazewards from this store:

Proprietor: Lady Elizabell Lokrien, Mourning in Madness.
    --------(Item)-------(Description)----------------------------(Stock)-(Price)-

-----------------------------[ -On Display Only- ]-----------------------------
             stone45780: a hazeward stone                              1 999999gp

---------------------------------[ Hazewards ]---------------------------------
            stone120021: a hazeward stone                             43    245gp

When I go to buy 20, it won't choose the cheaper option. As well, when you try to do buy 20 120021, thinking it'll buy 20, it just buys one hazeward and you basically have to keep doing WARES HAZEWARD over and over to see the next hazeward.

Is there already a way around this, or possibility to get this changed to buy the cheapest item first?
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    buy 1-50  stone120021

• Make Elizabell stop being a terrible shopkeeper and tell her that she doesn't have to price her personal protective sigil anymore.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• How much resist % do the miniskills give per learning tier?
  • edited December 2014
    The resist is not based on rank, but rather on number of lessons, scaling linearly* up to 25%.

*Not EXACTLY linearly, earlier skill ranks are weighted slightly more heavily.
  • Seems a bit odd for it to be mostly linear, all things considered. I've only learned them pretty much from inept to trans on my main, but it's definitely aggravating from a new character perspective.
  • Anyone who has a Level 1 Arti Broadsword able to confirm what their bashing DPS is? I'm curious how it compares to other weapons of roughly the same level.
  • I know there's a command for this, but I can't seem to find it.

How do you see what bashing areas are "recommended for your level?"
    Today we shall die.
  • AREAS, newb.