Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• Thank you much. ❤
    Today we shall die.
  • I love "areas" and hopefully won't lose it in my notes, but it's one of the many neat commands (of course I can't think of the others now) that are difficult to find documention for or where it doesn't seem to exist at all.  I know there was a thread for players to help draft skill scrolls.  Can we also submit general HELP drafts for things like this on the forums too?
  • Jules said:
    I love "areas" and hopefully won't lose it in my notes, but it's one of the many neat commands (of course I can't think of the others now) that are difficult to find documention for or where it doesn't seem to exist at all.  I know there was a thread for players to help draft skill scrolls.  Can we also submit general HELP drafts for things like this on the forums too?
    Sure. I'll make a thread.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote

• The final blow is too much, you have slain an ogre trooper.
    You gain 2,310 experience. You need 3,758,182 more for level 105.
    You gain 1,144 experience. You need 3,755,872 more for level 105.
    You gain 2,310 experience. You need 3,754,728 more for level 105.

For almost every caravan mob. Why happening?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    2 points for arms, 2 points for legs, 1 point for head. :)>-
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The sky of Aetherius hazily fades into an ombre of lavender as a velvety blackness settles across Lake Sodiuar, concealing all within in a perpetual state of night as the Empyrean gazes upon the mortal realm.
    What is this Empyrean thing?
  • H:550/550 M:413/430 B:0 <eb> <db> D:0 F:0 honours lazal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lazal, the Empyrean (Radiant morphae).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I'm sneaky. That's all I have to say.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    14:16:44.907 Aleutia attempts to take to the air, but Shou attaches himself to her legs and drags her back to the ground.

14:16:45.219 Aleutia attempts to take to the air, but Shou attaches himself to her legs and drags her back to the ground.
    What is the failure rate on this, @Garryn?
  • 0% :p

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Yeah I figured. :( I held down my fly button to see it in action and chuckled.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    14:20:27.954 A diamond-inlaid platinum javelin suddenly comes flying in from the ether and slams into you.
    14:20:27.956 The weapon shatters your prismatic barrier.
    14:20:27.957 Cordilia gives a mighty tug on the end of a lanyard in her hands, and a diamond-inlaid platinum javelin comes flying
    14:20:27.957 through the air to land in her grasp.
    Works in-room?
  • edited January 2015
    @Iniar It fails if I'm hindered, but that's about it.
  • Yup. The message doesn't make sense, but with how holding skills work, having one of their real counters to prismatic limited to out of room only wouldn't make sense in my eyes. However, it doesn't work in indoors room. Find a Wytch(good luck!) and have them canopy. I think that SHOULD stop it. If not, bug it.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Dicene said:

Yup. The message doesn't make sense, but with how holding skills work, having one of their real counters to prismatic limited to out of room only wouldn't make sense in my eyes. However, it doesn't work in indoors room. Find a Wytch(good luck!) and have them canopy. I think that SHOULD stop it. If not, bug it.

That is so weird. :D

• edited January 2015
    Is there any way that a summoner can "stealth" lust (like say lust in a blackout or something like that)?  I ask because I seemed to have a working trigger after the initial run in, but searching through my buffer I actually couldn't find the lust lines themselves for the later fights (but it did of course show up in allies).  I need to make one based off checking my allies list anyway, but curious, because I really couldn't find the usual messages for some of the later fights using the "find" feature in Mudlet.  Or maybe it's to do with whatever made Mudlet crash soon after (which is pretty rare for Mudlet and I had to redo a lot of stuff Ultrix and Edmund had just helped me with).  I could just wait for it to happen again, and I'll probably be logging, but curious.  People in my ring said probably not, but it was so weird that I remember not being able to find the messages when I used "find" (which is of course different than a trigger not firing).  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited January 2015
    I wish we had blackout. I tried. I even got Magick to try for blackout. :(

E: to be semi-helpful, the only 'tricky' thing summoners can do with lust is combining it with amnesia unleash, which means a straight trigger to reject may/may not work. Other than that, it's all about ninja lusting in all that combat spam :3

E2: Unless other summoners figured something else out. :>
  • edited January 2015
    Amnesia should hopefully not even trick those with awful auto reject reflexes.

Also, if fighting a summoner and you're not sure, you lose nothing by checking allies.

• Jules said:
    Is there any way that a summoner can "stealth" lust (like say lust in a blackout or something like that)?  I ask because I seemed to have a working trigger after the initial run in, but searching through my buffer I actually couldn't find the lust lines themselves for the later fights (but it did of course show up in allies).  I need to make one based off checking my allies list anyway, but curious, because I really couldn't find the usual messages for some of the later fights using the "find" feature in Mudlet.  Or maybe it's to do with whatever made Mudlet crash soon after (which is pretty rare for Mudlet and I had to redo a lot of stuff Ultrix and Edmund had just helped me with).  I could just wait for it to happen again, and I'll probably be logging, but curious.  People in my ring said probably not, but it was so weird that I remember not being able to find the messages when I used "find" (which is of course different than a trigger not firing).  
    There is no intentional way of doing this. If you encounter a situation where you're lusted with no notification, please log and bug it!

• With amnesia a working trigger will still fire, I just wouldn't do any action if I had a very simple "auto reject" thing, right?  After discussing it, my trigger doesn't auto anything, it's just trying to make it *very* clear that something did just happen in all the spam. 
  • That's how you should handle it, too; auto-rejecting can be exploited.

• edited January 2015
    You can beat amnesia by prepending any random command.
  • So, uh, my Cmud main window disappeared, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Anyone able to help?
  • IIRC, if you open up the alias window and click whatever you've named the main window, i.e. "Gurn", with the window icon you can adjust the settings on it and click "make viewable" or something. Then just save layout so it doesn't poof next time you quit and reopen.
  • Devotion burning in your eyes, you point an outstretched arm towards a fiendish nightmare, who shrieks and flails in agony as the bonds which anchor it to the prime material plane are torn asunder.
    Damage dealt: 132 Remaining: 1711.66%
    A black ouroboros springs to a fiendish nightmare's defence.
    Equilibrium Taken: 3.20s

What the crap!?
  • Don't hit ouroboros?
  • I was hitting the nightmare.
  • Skill denial is bad anyway, and Banishment should go the way of Demoncalm (which is hopefully being removed or repurposed rather than expanded this round).

• edited January 2015
    The remaining health percentage is based on "max health." Max health is the amount up to which a mobile can heal via sleeping. Some mobiles spawn at higher current health values than their "max" deliberately.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Wysrias said:
    Skill denial is bad anyway, and Banishment should go the way of Demoncalm (which is hopefully being removed or repurposed rather than expanded this round).
    Banishment has already been treated to a death worse than deletion - it is currently an active, equilibrium-based attack that deals less dps on average than just hammering the demon with your bashing attack.