Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• Rahiel said:

Is that Jinx? Jinx is a directed affliction. I seem to recall a different message when fighting Zith last night. Will check logs when I get home.

Not sure what you mean here.  Zith threw yellow/purple bonedust at himself and inflicted himself with jinx.
  • Cassius said:

Rahiel said:

Is that Jinx? Jinx is a directed affliction. I seem to recall a different message when fighting Zith last night. Will check logs when I get home.

Not sure what you mean here.  Zith threw yellow/purple bonedust at himself and inflicted himself with jinx.
    Yep. You're right. Ignore me.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2015
    1. 19:44:03.930   543[100] 543[100] e- db 0 98 24.22 0
    2. 19:44:03.956   (Dreacor) +masochism, +stupidity. (soulburn)
    3. 19:44:03.960   (Dreacor) nerveburned by Iluv.
    4. 19:44:03.975   (Dreacor) burning nerves.
    5. 19:44:03.982   Iluv has slain Dreacor.
    6. 19:44:03.982   Cleared all variables on Dreacor.
    7. 19:44:03.982   rt Iluv killed Dreacor. +1 to Iluv
    8. 19:44:03.995   An immense cyanine icewyrm slinks off without a sound.
    9. 19:44:03.997   543[100] 543[100] e- db 0 98 24.22 0

Not sure why no xp. (same circle, same room, pretty sure he wasn't champion)
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:

1. 19:44:03.930   543[100] 543[100] e- db 0 98 24.22 0
    2. 19:44:03.956   (Dreacor) +masochism, +stupidity. (soulburn)
    3. 19:44:03.960   (Dreacor) nerveburned by Iluv.
    4. 19:44:03.975   (Dreacor) burning nerves.
    5. 19:44:03.982   Iluv has slain Dreacor.
    6. 19:44:03.982   Cleared all variables on Dreacor.
    7. 19:44:03.982   rt Iluv killed Dreacor. +1 to Iluv
    8. 19:44:03.995   An immense cyanine icewyrm slinks off without a sound.
    9. 19:44:03.997   543[100] 543[100] e- db 0 98 24.22 0

Not sure why no xp. (same circle, same room, pretty sure he wasn't champion)
    I did not receive pk experience either. What could it be?
  • Monilith?
  • I have athletic statpack and infused and sharp battle axe. Reave combo is taking 4,04 balance from me.I heard some it takes only about 3,45s balance. However I don't know If I am doing something wrong.

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You have lost the anti-weapon field defence.
    You reave yourself furiously with a dwarven battleaxe.
    Damage Taken: 54 cutting, physical (raw damage: 100)
    You rub some botulinum on a dwarven battleaxe.
    You reave yourself furiously with a dwarven battleaxe.
    Damage Taken: 54 cutting, physical (raw damage: 100).
    Balance Taken: 4.04s

Is it normal, or I should bug it?
  • Infused weapons are slower.
  • You want heavy and sharp. Will put you at around 3.9.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Propaganda Pamphlet: 100 credits
      - Hide your honours and instead show a custom line written by the owner.
      - CONFIG HONOURS to view the syntax.

Is there a length limit to this thing?
  • Iniar said:

Propaganda Pamphlet: 100 credits
      - Hide your honours and instead show a custom line written by the owner.
      - CONFIG HONOURS to view the syntax.

Is there a length limit to this thing?
    The limit is currently 200 characters.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • [here - a masked man (1)]
    H:385/390 418/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:30.745] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    A masked man points a wand of reflection at himself.
    A single reflection appears next to him.
    H:385/390 418/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:31.571] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around A masked man.
    H:385/390 413/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:32.407] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    A hulking velociraptor comes falling down from above to land with a 'THUMP.'
    H:385/390 413/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:34.894] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)kick sep
    You do not see that individual here.

Someone explain NinjaKnight to me? I have alertness up, and it's definitely Septus
  • Kabaal said:

[here - a masked man (1)]
    H:385/390 418/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:30.745] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    A masked man points a wand of reflection at himself.
    A single reflection appears next to him.
    H:385/390 418/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:31.571] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around A masked man.
    H:385/390 413/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:32.407] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)
    A hulking velociraptor comes falling down from above to land with a 'THUMP.'
    H:385/390 413/418 B:0 <eb db> Target:~~ [T-18:34.894] (the City of Stavenn-v7815)kick sep
    You do not see that individual here.

Someone explain NinjaKnight to me? I have alertness up, and it's definitely Septus
    Not sure what you mean by "NinjaKnight," but Septus won the artifact phantom mask that was for sale in the auction from a few weeks ago. 
  • Ultrix said:

Kabaal said:

Not sure what you mean by "NinjaKnight," but Septus won the artifact phantom mask that was for sale in the auction from a few weeks ago. 
    His no-message exit. It's not the first time he's done it, and yes, I have alertness, mindseye, and thirdeye up. Just curious how he's doing it.
  • That was my ring of flying. Not sure why you get no message.
  • Septus said:

That was my ring of flying. Not sure why you get no message.

Because you are shrouded.
  • Oh. News to me.

Armguards are the best.

• IniarIniar Australia
    I can't live without lifevision anymore :(
  • Hypersight will let you see shrouded movement for a minimal mana drain.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Oh yeah, hypersight. I feel like some times hypersight doesn't catch all the things lifevision does (although I'm guessing that' just my perception).
  • Hypersight will not reveal anything on LOOK(so you cannot see hidden people in your room), but it does reveal messages for shroud/cloak/windwalk movement.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Did I miss armor stats being standardized with the smithing changes? Looks like every piece of a particular type of armor that I make today has the same stats.
  • edited April 2015
    I remember a specific post saying at armor was not going to be standardized "at this time"

• When switching Deathglory messages, does it take balance/eq or can I get two different messages where one is used for Fire style Mage and the other when I go Water style Mage and it'd allow me to switch on the beat?

I'd like to have one for my ice theme but it'd look weird if I freeze someone to death when I actually burned them to crisps ;) 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited April 2015
    He wields a weathered silver shield in his left hand and a luminous glacial broadsword in his right. He walks with the highfavour of the Sect of Conquest.

How do I get one of these?
  • Iniar said:

He wields a weathered silver shield in his left hand and a luminous glacial broadsword in his right. He walks with the highfavour of the Sect of Conquest.

SECT HIGHFAVOUR INIAR <x> HOURS

Though you DO need a sect for this.

• edited April 2015

You get someone in a sect/cult who has favouring powers to favour you! This was covered in Announce #2954:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2954
    Date: 2/9/2015 at 18:45
    To : Everyone
    Subj: Cults and Sects

We've made some changes to cults and sects

* Sects no longer suffer a belief loss for not having an entity. Instead, inactive sects will be penalized with a belief loss if the membership or leadership is not active.

* Sect leadership can now be challenged if the sect has an inactive entity. Sects without an entity can challenge leadership at any time

* Sect and cult leaders can now favour and highfavour players. This costs belief.

* Gold and player corpses may now be offered for belief. The highest level players will be about equivalent with the highest level mobs. Moreover, player corpses are worth less for each corpse made from a player in a short time.

* Cults can now transcend to sects without an entity. The "inlay" and "transcendence" rituals have been provided for this purpose. It does take some effort as you will need to obtain a special rare item to inlay before you become eligible to transcend.

* The cult and sect commands now have some syntax help to show you what commands are available to you.

As always, let me know if there are problems.

- Dec

Penned by my hand on the 8th of Ultio, in the year 68 AM.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited April 2015
    So what you are saying is that I need to depose Theophilus and kill Celosyi. (after I become a sect)

• You can favour/highfavour regardless of having an Entity attached. I've noticed that it costs double belief to do it yourself, though, so long favours are probably best handled by the Entity.

• What is Danaeus?
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • Enslavery - Danaeus

Syntax: SUMMON DANAEUS
            BANISH DANAEUS
            UNLEASH DANAEUS

Possession effect: -2 dexterity (tradeoff for being able to unleash more often)

Unleash effect: The target is flung into the air and prevented from landing for 4 seconds. Other players can still bring the target back down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's an Enslavery demon skill that causes a target to be forced into skies for 4 seconds. The target cannot land by him/herself, but can be brought back down by others. It's kind of like Banish Lite Lite.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)