Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Try hards
  • edited June 2013
    I didn't leave, but I appreciate the sentiment anyway

edit: jesus that emoticon. that can go away
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I just mean this time coming back after a super short break we were super dead and yet I seem to see and dare I say feel more positive energy from the people I'm interacting with all the time than I have words to express. It's super badass, I look forward to logging in when I do it.
  • After making due with stringlists of record variables for so long, I'm just now learning to use Cmud's Database module. So much potential, so little documentation!
  • Dicene said:
    After making due with stringlists of record variables for so long, I'm just now learning to use Cmud's Database module. So much potential, so little documentation!
    ...it's almost unusably buggy. What's that? Trying to copy and paste entries in the Record pane instead of the Field pane? Lemme just crash due to memory access issues and corrupt your database! Want to use #LOOPVIEW All {#SHOW &Name} like the example in the help files shows? How about I loop through every record on that view and #SEND "All" instead?

sigh
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    noob, I told you how to do it!
  • Calm down Mr. Miyagi!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Having both Bard And runeguard Now :D
  • edited June 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Quest Honors for Baasche
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He has slain the horde of the Riksha Hills.

Aww yeah, first to get a quest honours in a lvl 35-60 area. Be jealous.

Edit: Seriously though, I do like the revamp. 30/60 minute respawn times are annoying, especially with popular areas. I like having places respawn progressively. Now, if we could switch Kaulathu to this type of spawning and maybe expand the area a little(I know it's an island, screw logic!). It is amusing playing whack-a-Klakan for a while, killing them when they show up on scout.
  • Off topic for this thread, but I hate that you can use scout to whack-a-klak, but soulsense still takes essence and can only be used that way for so long.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • @Dicene Glad you like. We are slowly redoing more areas like that. In the lower areas we are working on spawners and more turn in quests. In high end area we want more spawners, quests, and boss mobs. 

• I <3 finding Kanthari's new forum signature.
  • Aleutia said:
    I <3 finding Kanthari's new forum signature.
    This:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I heart flex time.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #2390
    Date: 6/28/2013 at 18:04
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Newbie Defilers

Newly created Defilers who choose Defiler as their first profession will now
    have the ability to construct one free shadowveil. These newbies can only do
    this once in their lives.

Penned by my hand on the 25th of Artificium, in the year 21 AM.
    \o/
  • edited June 2013
    Kanthari said:
    This is how I taught my newbie Trollkin about salve/smoked/herb curatives today.  Room number 28880 in Transk.

Made of awesome.
    @Jeremy : Is there any way we could get scripts like this added to guild mobs, with more personalized messages to fit each guild? Is that orgrequestable?
    I'm about to flood you guys with begging if not, this is amazing.
  • @aleutia Totally plan on it, but my goal is to finish these lowbie areas first.

• edited July 2013
    Since I'm too lazy to go and check myself, I'm guessing they're educational mobs that make use of the 1,2,3,4,etc dialogue system?
  • Dicene said:
    Since I'm too lazy to go and check myself, I'm guessing they're educational mobs that make use of the 1,2,3,4,etc dialogue system?
    All mobs will be slowly converting to the dialogue system. And yes they are educational mobs. Mark and Marsha teach about the healing elixirs/salves/herbs. 
  • I finally understand the addiction to bashing.

Now if achievement bonuses stopped ticking down while I was logged off, I'd really be in business...
  • Funnily enough, I heart that I keep dying. Why? This goes through my head:

"Oh look, I died!"

"Huh, wow, look at that damage."

"Oh, I know that name, when did they start fighting?"

"Time to get toke- oh, focus."

"Oh look, I died!"

• Been a while since I had anything to heart about, but I heart this:

You recall that (2013/07/02 13:19) Kira said:
    "2013/07/02 13:13:33 - Kira kicked out Ragnar. 2013/07/02 13:14:48 - Kira >
    Lost within some bout of madness, Ragnar Nessaja has become a danger to the
    safety of the Pines. His delusions are not to be entertained."
    H:512 M:480 <eb db> clantells 19
    You recall that (2013/07/02 13:20) Ragnar said:
    "Hahah. Awesome."

We had fun RPing this out.

• I heart that I'm so busy with work that I don't have time to play games. It's almost like I have a real life! =D
  • Mackenzie said:
    I heart that I'm so busy with work that I don't have time to play games. It's almost like I have a real life! =D
    Woah... slow down! Always time for a little Imperian!

• I heart the weird insight I feel that The Last of Us has given me into Ithaquan roleplay.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart the warm reception I've received in coming back to Imperian with a new character. It's been a long time, but folks like Lindsay, Ozreas, Menoch, Kira, Caelya, Alesud, and pretty much everyone in Ithaqua has been an incredibly welcoming group and have never been too busy to answer any questions I might have concerning mechanics, combat, or what have you. Just wanted to say that I appreciate it.