Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Iniar said:

I <3 that if we can pull 83 votes, we'll be top IRE mud on TMS. Have we ever been top IRE?</p>

Yes, plenty of times in ages past.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Forgot about Midkemia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I kind of miss Midkemia. I had fun there!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
    I'm not @Bathan but I approve this message.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I heart @Cadra and @Taqja.

The world of Imperian is far better for both your presences in it.
  • Bathan said:

If only Bathan had breasts and was a human. :(
    Uhhhh....
  • edited July 2013
    Getting a $5200 tax return.

We need more vespane gas artifacts. Think I'll wait for Summoner Revamp though. Just in case.

Good thing several 'friends' showed their true colors prior to this, so they wont be getting any.

• Yah, good thing those guys showed their true colors. We'll just have more of your credits for us, best bro!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart that all three circles are actively involved in taking outpost/obelisk. 
  • Bathan said:
    Yah, good thing those guys showed their true colors. We'll just have more of your credits for us, best bro!
    Yeah!

• I <3 the Trollkin. We've had an amazing amount of participation lately, and it has just been utterly awesome to watch. Newbies, oldies, they've all been doing things. And our new Guildhall is just badass, if I say so myself. We have a few more tweaks to make to it and it will be perfect.

All the <3.
  • Best. Trashnpc. Ever.
  • Ahkan said:
    Best. Trashnpc. Ever.
    I considered stealing it...but I fear Kanthari's glitter wrath.
  • The latest Nogfx log making the rounds.

I mean god damn. Ahahahahah.

• edited July 2013
    There is an awkwardness of knowing at least one party will see this thread if only by casually checking it.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I just want to know who it was that posted it! Iluv or Kryss!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ragnar said:

The latest Nogfx log making the rounds.

I mean god damn. Ahahahahah.

I didn't ask for tutorial :(
  • I had no part in this one. My big log involved a hound.
  • edited July 2013
    I got about 25% of the way through the log before:

• IniarIniar Australia
    Khizan said:
    I am rather dismayed to realize that I find the grammar errors in that log to be a worse crime than the context of that log. I mean, you can be as pervy as you want in your house and I don't care, but grammar is important, people.
    Agreed. Intuitively read Male! When you don't pay attention to the small details. ;)