Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Well, to put into perspective how ridiculously weird my pod was, I drafted a mythic, Niv-Mizzet, at 5th pick. 

• Gurn said:
    Well, to put into perspective how ridiculously weird my pod was, I drafted a mythic, Niv-Mizzet, at 5th pick. 

Niv-Mizzet is definitely a properly classified 'mythic', though considering that RTR is the last pack, there is at least an 'alright' chance that the first four people who saw him just could not afford to be in those colors.

.. of course, that is assuming everybody at the table has some modicum of intelligence when it comes to draft/limited. It is equally (if not more :( ) likely that the first four players were idiots and let you snatch up a perfectly playable 6-drop you could curve in to. Grats on your cool dragon!
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Niv is cool but not particulary op for draft aside from a mana dump and nifty flying slap to the face but never say no to a draw mech.... ok i lied Niv is a bad ass who can say no to a dragon fucking shit up who happens to let you draw cards till you win
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Sorin is where it's at.
  • I was playing Azorious flier control, but splashed two mountains for him. Somehow managed to first hand draw both Niv and my two mountains, got him out 6th turn against Naya bum rush. It was glorious.
  • I <3 Birthing Pod so wish it was still standard
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited June 2013

I need more random shit to code 

P.S.: <3 the partnership I have going on with @Aulani  :D
    edited June 2013

imageimage

Always loved using this combo and wiping out everyone I was playing with.

• IniarIniar Australia
    @Azefel auto guild lastlogin for GR1+2 in a pretty table?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • @Mathiaus that is just rude..... but funny as hell in a 6 player edh match
    @Devim did it during an 8 person group at a friend's house. My one friend had Ragnos out and was about to whip out a ton of special imps that did a crap ton of stuff to clear out half the people when I pulled this out and played Taste of Blood. It was glorious.
  • Good times.... I think I have a better moment though. Fnm I was playing GBW pod and finished my opponent dealing 500+ trample when they had one llanowar elf on the field.

Gods, that's insane.

• Hurray for Craterhoof Behemoth
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited June 2013
    Iniar said:
    @Azefel auto guild lastlogin for GR1+2 in a pretty table?

where it says %expandlist($c,\\) change the \\ to whatever your separator is.

add whichever guild ranks you want to the ranks variable.

gmem

[spoiler]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
    <cmud>
      <class name="Lastlogin" copy="yes">
        <var name="ranks" type="StringList" copy="yes">
          <value>Novice|Zealous Recruit</value>
          <json>["Novice","Zealous Recruit"]</json>
        </var>
        <trigger priority="1007850" regex="true" copy="yes">
          <pattern>^The \a+ guild has the following ACTIVE members:$</pattern>
          <value>length=1
    lastlogin=""</value>
          <trigger regex="true" prompt="true">
            <pattern>.*</pattern>
            <value>#if %regex(%line,"Total: \d+") {
      #unvar gmem
      #local $c
      #sort lastlogin
      #forall @lastlogin {
        #additem $c {guild lastlogin %i}
        #if %len(%i)&gt;@length {length=%len(%i)}
      }
      #sendraw {%expandlist($c,\\)}
      #state 0
      } {
      #if %regex(%line,"(\a+) is a (.*)",gmem.name,gmem.rank) {
        #if %regex(@ranks,@gmem.rank) {#additem lastlogin @gmem.name}
      }
      #state 1
    }</value>
          </trigger>
        </trigger>
        <trigger priority="1007880" regex="true" copy="yes">
          <pattern>^Last login was (\d+) days ago.</pattern>
          <value>#sub {%ansi(15)%format(&amp;@{length}s,%pop(lastlogin)) %ansi(7)- %ansi(14)%format(&amp;2.0n,%1) %ansi(7)days}</value>
        </trigger>
        <var name="length" copy="yes">10</var>
        <var name="lastlogin" type="StringList" sorted="1" copy="yes">
          <json>[]</json>
        </var>
      </class>
    </cmud>
    [/spoiler]
  • I heart the Patriots signing Tim Tebow.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I<3 Age of Empires
  • Steam punk...in the desert. I know Steampunk is cool, but man.
  • I think Steam Punk is a very natural progression for Antioch. You have to consider how terrible their lives were prior to siege, and with the Gods dead and Magick continuing to be awful at leaving well enough alone, it's time to spread the one true word of mechanical terror.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Ok.. I'm not. I'm not wholly opposed to Antioch going steampunk but you kinda need copious amounts of water for steampunk stuff to work. In the desert. Where they don't practice magick. And water is supposedly a limited resource.

What :(
  • Solarpunk almost has a nice ring to it.
  • The crude form of solar power still requires water, I am afraid. :p

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• The word 'solarpunk'.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • <3 Ithaqua for sticking at this.

With a lightning-quick motion, you slash High Lich Silantor with a blackened steel sabre.
    Your attacks against Silantor will be weakened unless you absorb the strength of more strigoi.
    Damage dealt: 1 Remaining: 0.00%
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    The final blow proves too much for High Lich Silantor.
    You have slain High Lich Silantor.
    You let loose a roar of triumph as you become a Champion of mortalkind.
    You have received a quest! Type QUEST KILL SILANTOR for more information and QUESTS for a full list.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Questor' Achievement! You have earned 25 Lessons.
    You bend down and pick up a king's ransom of golden sovereigns, an inscribed quartz prism, an ancient kobbly scythe and Gloves of Harvesting from the corpse of High Lich Silantor and then pick up the corpse.
    I do not recognize anything called that here.

Yaaaaaay.

... Then I lost us the corpse like a clown.

• Shardpunk? Uh duh.

• Aleutia said:
    Ok.. I'm not. I'm not wholly opposed to Antioch going steampunk but you kinda need copious amounts of water for steampunk stuff to work. In the desert. Where they don't practice magick. And water is supposedly a limited resource.

What :(
    Surrounded by an herb garden, a large fountain marks the spot where a Lamira diviner found a water reserve that saved Antioch some seven-hundred and thirty years after The Awakening. It is decorated in the red hues of the Manoa mountains and greens of the cactii. Many people sit in the mist of the fountain to cool off in the arid heat of the desert. The garden is bordered by a number of ornate tents made of fine purple cloth with golden borders. 
  • It takes a ton of water to produce enough useable steam for something. If you want to piss away a water source that has been used for hundreds of years to a point that it would likely not be sustainable - go for it. We need less orgs anyways.
  • Antioch founded Engineering, the city has a natural lead-in to shun magick for the sake of progress.