Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• That's fine. I'm well aware of their history regarding engineering. And if they wanted to focus on engineering to making their life better then by all means, do so.

But when you say 'steampunk' it evokes a certain style. Heavy clothing, heavy layers of clothing, and bedecking yourself in all sorts of metal. In the desert. This sounds like heatstroke waiting to happen, if not some horrendous burns from lugging around that cool little metal telescope you have strapped to your head that's slowly getting hotter and hotter as you stand in the sun. Mechanics > rp though, amirite?

• I guess Ithaqua's got the helm on steampunk then. They could use clothing and heat. Plenty of ice around to melt too!
  • @Azefel: For being awesome.
  • @Kanthari: A word of advice

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I heart Samaos and all she does for us.

Also I heart Azefel, thanks for fixing everything when I break it. And teaching me new coding things!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited June 2013
    I heart teaching players new to muds how to code.

You tell Dringle, "Then try t iniar."

You tell Dringle, "No fullstop."

Dringle tells you, "Fullstop?"

You tell Dringle, "Period."

You tell Dringle, "No dot at the end of the line :P."

Dringle tells you, "Target is iniar."

How do I quote text? :(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I click the picture of the file with HTML tag to go into raw edit mode, and then wrap my quoted text in:

<blockquote class="Quote"><div class="QuoteText">

quoted text goes in here

</div></blockquote>

Then click the code tags icon to go back to the rich text mode. It's not pretty, but it's the only way I can successfully do it on these forums.
  • edited June 2013
    I heart being partially responsible for @Khizan being the forums' first and only Troll (forums rank).

• I heart that I'm finally starting to feel better after having a popped rib, good grief that sucked.

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Beta testers a.k.a. people who break all my code.

You know who you are <3
  • Apparently this derp Dringle thing was spamming BOOYAH at a shardfall when attacking the rag tag group of Ithaquan lowbies I did not recognize. I heart gathering them up while on the flash client, rhinoing up and kicking his teeth in, while explaining that spamming BOOYAH back was not the answer. We even managed to mess up some other dudes. Feels good man.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • The problem with his BOOYAH spam is that I see it and convince myself we are doing well. And then I pause to look around and realize we are down like 2x6 (with one of those two being Dringle)
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • I had something similar happen in ring when Silmeria began quoting Space Jam. I mean, when I see Space Jam, I just assume we're winning. This false sense of security was followed by a 220 damage truename when I had about 70 health left. :(

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I heart all the fights I had yesterday and the ones @Bathan's talking about specifically. It has been some time since I had so much fun in a little pick up game like that, and we had a really good matchup from all 3 sides for two shardfalls yesterday. More specifically, I really <3 the guys that are responsible for it, and you know who you are.
  • @Lartus and @Dringle. It's been a while since demonic has fielded genuine redshirts for battle. Plus every cleave/devour kill is treated as if we just wiped out a Drothraki horde.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • BOOYAH

• edited June 2013
    This Great Hunt. Not for the 2x or for the credits for whoever can spend the most time hunting(not me, workin that overtime), but because people participate more and have more fun in combat when it's without consequences. Also, because I can test stuff on myself without needing to drag someone to the arena. It allows me to do things like this without feeling bad.

Edit: Forgive the incomplete faux-Whyte aff tracker. It's a WIP.

• Menoch said:
    RP isn't dead, as is proved to me by about a zillion people I can't even start to try to tag. I love you and heart you all too.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • edited June 2013
    Bathan said:
    I heart Lindsay and Dot for being super fun to RP with!

(that's right I RPed with two chicks at the same time, and I didn't even have a million dollars)

So much love! 

• Password correct. Welcome to Imperian.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited June 2013
    Menoch said:
    Super big I <3 post for basically the whole Imperian experience.

The circles are somewhat balanced again in terms of who we can field and whatnot for fights. For that thank you and I <3@azefel, @septus, @juran, @xeron, @kryss, @auvryist and whoever else changed that I didn't see. All you guys on every side, level 30 web spammers or whatever, I still love you. You make stuff fun even when I plot your demise later that day.

I am happy we are getting motivated people in my org again, that are interested in change and progress and not afk'ing and trying to profit off a dying org with few members. Thank you and I <3@ellarynth @maglust @salish and @lixan.

The admin. @Garryn @Jesse @Jeremy @Eusto @Svorai @Taqja and @Olanre I've all had the opportunity to speak with/question deeply/RP with/get stuff fixed with, and you are all awesome and I heart you. I'm sure I'm missing other people on this part but those are the ones I've sort of faced to faced with.

RP isn't dead, as is proved to me by about a zillion people I can't even start to try to tag. I love you and heart you all too.

tl dr - Imperian is changing in good ways I think and I <3 that I'm sucked in again.

The one thing I've been trying my darnest to do is to vote up Imperian on tms. I mean... We can't be the worst of the IRE games, right? (yes Lionas, I should automate it :P )
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I heart watching people evolve (still on my Pokemon kick) from griefers into functioning, contributing members of the community. It's a strange transition, having undergone it myself at some point after I dropped Mage class on Keijima, but once the switch is flipped, it's very enjoyable.

• Kryss said:
    Password correct. Welcome to Imperian.

2013/06/24 14:27:32 - Kryss slew Sevienn, the cleric that was loyal to you.
    2013/06/24 14:50:53 - Kryss slew Sevienn, the cleric that was loyal to you.

And so it begins....
  • Old habits.