Skip to content

Treasure Maps

12346»

Comments

• a fractious changeling
    some magic beans

• shifting anklet of the volcano
    vial of condensed Sukhder moonlight
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• freaking vial of doesn'tmatchmyothervials but notworthanyboundcredits moonlight
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • 8991 gold
    a fluctuating crown of Sukhder

• Oystir said:
    freaking vial of doesn'tmatchmyothervials but notworthanyboundcredits moonlight
    And you can't even get rid of it either, like just throw it outeven.  Easily one of my biggest pet peeves with the maps.
  • Anette said:
    Oystir said:
    And you can't even get rid of it either, like just throw it outeven.  Easily one of my biggest pet peeves with the maps.

Issue yourself and ask for them to be deleted? I haven't quite done this yet since I am stock piling a bunch of crap I don't need/want and am going to do it in one big go.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • Wyll said:
    Anette said:
    Oystir said:

Issue yourself and ask for them to be deleted? I haven't quite done this yet since I am stock piling a bunch of crap I don't need/want and am going to do it in one big go.
    Ill probably mass customize them if/when the token package promo returns.
  • Or just allow them to be traded for free as someone could probably use them. 
  • We probably won't allow transfer/inter-player sale of treasure map vials, since they have a direct artifact equivalent. Sorry.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • 1. Vial of condensed Sukhder moonlight
    2. Fire-bellied salamander

• a bottle of Aryana's perfume
    a fusty grumspith

• LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    1. Miniature Dryad
    2. Deceptive Cloak of Moradeim.