Skip to content

Treasure Maps

Comments

• I got another fire-bellied salamander.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Scratching your head, you take a long look at a treasure map of Aetherius, trying to figure out
        where to go.
    It has a big red 'X' in the middle of 'the Red Carnival'.
    Seems as though this may take some searching.

Where tee eff is that? :/

• Anette said:
    Scratching your head, you take a long look at a treasure map of Aetherius, trying to figure out
        where to go.

Try PATH FIND 24207
  • Ultrix said:
    Anette said:
    Scratching your head, you take a long look at a treasure map of Aetherius, trying to figure out
        where to go.

Try PATH FIND 24207

Right offa one of Stavenn's townes, seems.  Least there wasn't seige.

You set about digging furiously.
    You unearth a gleaming phylactery!
    As you tentatively open the small box, it bursts into brilliant golden light that blinds you
        completely. As your vision slowly clears, a weak, quavering voice says, "I may be gone,
        Anette, but you shall take a piece of me with you..."
    You have been granted a tattered map of the Blighted Hollow and 4 gladiator tickets.

So a map piece, basically, with my gambling luck xP

Thanks though!

• I got a star-marked firefly.

Glossy carapace evocative of a star-strewn heaven, this diminutive firebug is awash in benighted, ephemeral 
    tinctures of cobalt and amaranthine. Gloaming in appearance, this little beetle boasts speckles of ethereal 
    gilt and argent, pinpricks that, like stardust, cast over its dark carapace to form constellations wholly of 
    their own. A soft incandescence, the reason for its name, alights the underbelly of the tiny insect in a 
    myriad of azure and silvery hues. Its multifaceted eyes peer inquisitively at the world around it, while six 
    spindly little legs enable it to scuttle to and fro in exploration when its wings do not suffice.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    I got a token of the creator and a gangly piebald moose fawn this year.
  • I love how I was so excited to get one map and there's you lot that have like 2.  Or 4.  Or IDK, 50 or something 
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    I just have two! I...bought credits, and also got a lot of lucky spins.
  • edited April 2016
    Theo has like 15 or something, plus the one I bought from him super cheap before he made it.
  • I got some magic beans this time around, at least it was 4 of them, better than a single tonic!
  • 13990 gold.

• You got treasure!

You unearth a fire-bellied salamander!

• 7129 gold.
  • TashiTashi Columbus, Ohio
    You got treasure!
    You unearth a vial of condensed Sukhder moonlight!

You got treasure!
    You unearth a tri-coloured silk cloth!
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    Is it too late to get one of these or is there a way/place to buy pieces?
  • For now if the only remaining fragments are incredibly overpriced, and there aren't nearly enough to complete a map.  However, I bet we see that promo again before the end of December.  Probably?
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    Jules said:
    For now if the only remaining fragments are incredibly overpriced, and there aren't nearly enough to complete a map.  However, I bet we see that promo again before the end of December.  Probably?
    I think somewhere on page 1 or 2 Jeremy said something about not doing this again any time soon, but maybe! Looks like a fun thing to have.
  • You got treasure!

You unearth a gold tonic!

at least its consistent with its tonic game

• I got an assembly piece for brush of the creator, a cream woven cloth, a skull deathmask, and a vial of aryana, and...

You got treasure!
    You unearth a pulsating choker of Moradeim!

Now I have all three Moon chokers. So happy.

• I got 14000 gold.

I can hear Theo laugh in the distance
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Am I supposed to be able to interact with 'magic beans'? I dug some up and there was nothing on 'IH' nor in my inventory that I could see.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • @Iniar They're not physical items, you can see what you have with BEAN LIST. And HELP BEANS has the rest of the commands to use them.
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • You got treasure!

You unearth an amethyst tonic!

my dream of opening a tonic shop is being realized

• I got magic beans.

781   -        +10% balance recovery            -8% mana regeneration
    782   -        +20% maximum health              -17% curing balance recovery
    791   -        +1 intelligence                  -22% hunting damage

• Glad you guys seem to like this. At some point we will add in some new treasures! Woo!

• Yeah, the treasure maps are really great. I'm glad I bought four.

• I like the treasure map, its something to look forward to digging up every 12 days
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    @Jeremy

I love my two treasure maps. I'd love to have more, but it's not a big deal. They make me smile, even when I get a familiar I already have one of!
  • When I get a familiar I shove my horse very very rudely.  He shoves back :(  
  • Bucket of fodder, vivacious chocolate-brown goat kid, 7304 gold.

Other map up in 2 days or so.