Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Cordilia said:

Hurled swear words. I apologize that my "swear words" offended you, I genuinely just wanted to check if my lust trigger was working. The fact that you took the time to come here to post our conversation to try and publicly embarrass me - when I very rarely have contact with you or am rude to you - is really rude and just generally off-putting and unnecessary.

I guess saying "no thanks" is high tier rudeness and being a dick now?

And quoting a person or event in a quotes thread is... off topic?

Oh I get it! This is that opposite day thing I've heard about.

I mean, this ISN'T that opposite day thing. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.
    Today we shall die.
  • Linslet said:
    Hurled swear words. I apologize that my "swear words" offended you, I genuinely just wanted to check if my lust trigger was working. The fact that you took the time to come here to post our conversation to try and publicly embarrass me - when I very rarely have contact with you or am rude to you - is really rude and just generally off-putting and unnecessary.
    I guess saying "no thanks" is high tier rudeness and being a dick now? And quoting a person or event in a quotes thread is... off topic? Oh I get it! This is that opposite day thing I've heard about. I mean, this ISN'T that opposite day thing. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.
    He meant it in a rude way even if he added "thanks" to the end of it, there's no denying it. My intent was not to drag him away and team him or whatever, I just wanted to check a trigger. And yes, it is rude and off-topic, because he posted a short conversation between the two of us in the hopes to embarrass me publicly or have people (like you) gang up on me on forums I never use, to teach me some sort of lesson, when really I just asked him for a trigger test.
  • Linslet said:
    I guess saying "no thanks" is high tier rudeness and being a dick now? And quoting a person or event in a quotes thread is... off topic? Oh I get it! This is that opposite day thing I've heard about. I mean, this ISN'T that opposite day thing. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Cordilia said:
    Linslet said:
    He meant it in a rude way even if he added "thanks" to the end of it, there's no denying it. My intent was not to drag him away and team him or whatever, I just wanted to check a trigger. And yes, it is rude and off-topic, because he posted a short conversation between the two of us in the hopes to embarrass me publicly or have people (like you) gang up on me on forums I never use, to teach me some sort of lesson, when really I just asked him for a trigger test.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    362[82] 333[100] eb db 2 99.99 0   
    You jab forward with a blade-tipped glaive at a two-headed ogre, stepping in towards him.  -78 (  0.00)
    Health Gain: 7
    I have slain a two-headed ogre.
    You gain 91,476 experience. You need 22,859 more for level 100.
    [Level Up]: You have reached level 100. You gain 4 Health and 3 Mana.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Congratulations on becoming an Aspect. Read HELP ASPECTS for information about them.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Divine Aspect' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 24 
    Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.
    +(many golden sovereigns).
    Now within close quarters, you aim a short, quick jab at a two-headed ogre with a blade-tipped glaive. -286 ( 
    34.43)
    Health Gain: 28
    Balance Taken: 2.50s
    399[89] 333[99] e- db 2 0.17 0   
    28/30 would not do again.
  • Iniar said:
    362[82] 333[100] eb db 2 99.99 0   
    You jab forward with a blade-tipped glaive at a two-headed ogre, stepping in towards him.  -78 (  0.00)
    Health Gain: 7
    I have slain a two-headed ogre.
    You gain 91,476 experience. You need 22,859 more for level 100.
    [Level Up]: You have reached level 100. You gain 4 Health and 3 Mana.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Congratulations on becoming an Aspect. Read HELP ASPECTS for information about them.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Divine Aspect' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 24 
    Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.
    +(many golden sovereigns).
    Now within close quarters, you aim a short, quick jab at a two-headed ogre with a blade-tipped glaive. -286 ( 
    34.43)
    Health Gain: 28
    Balance Taken: 2.50s
    399[89] 333[99] e- db 2 0.17 0   
    28/30 would not do again.
    You already did it again.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Got one Aspect for each circle now:

• By that picture I'm apparently missing an Aspect Bulbasaur. He's only level 90!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited January 2015
    Septus, riding a hulking velociraptor leaves to the north.

Wysrias follows you to the north.
    A desolate scrubland area.

Whar he go?

A hulking velociraptor comes falling down from above to land with a 'THUMP.'

*Suspicious*

You tentacled Septus down.
    Septus falls from above, landing with a sickening crunch.

There he is!

• Wtb yoshi wings artifact.
    Today we shall die.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): You say, ":( no beta yet."

Zith tells you, "You think its a beta because you log out and in again after 30 min??"
  • I was disappointed I couldn't get it any lower, but apparently there's a limit to how far degraded something can get from having a second rune etched then resmithed off repeatedly. =P

wp fullplate
    It offers the following defences:
    Physical cutting:        65%
    Physical blunt:          65%
    Cold:                    10%
    A shimmering suit of full plate armour is made up of mostly stehl and traces of crystehl.
    A shimmering suit of full plate armour has the following toxins or effects on it:
    A rune shaped like a sunburst has been permanently etched upon it.
    A rune depicting a blizzard has been permanently etched upon it.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    In other news:
    (Ring): Lartus says, "This game makes me depressed."
  • You say, "Okay."
    You say, "We just finished this area. Got time for one more?"
    You look about yourself, rubbing your chin thoughtfully.
    Scout Gydeon, Student of the Wilds says, "I want to but I really shouldnt."
    You nod your head.
    Scout Gydeon, Student of the Wilds says, "I almost said sure, but I cant."
    You say, "I've heard that before."
    Gydeon grins mischievously.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited January 2015
    readlog noctusari 0 2
    2015/01/21 14:18:50 - Scarlett was inguilded in the introduction.
    2015/01/21 15:06:36 - Daenerys was inguilded in the introduction.
    image image 

• Okay, combine that post with your forum sig and it's frikin' creepy.
  • Iniar said: lots 'o pocketbelts
    The funny thing is, 239 pocketbelts is repeated exactly 239 times there (as is 10 pocketbelts 10 times -- I see a pattern!) :)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ultrix said:
    Iniar said: lots 'o pocketbelts
    The funny thing is, 239 pocketbelts is repeated exactly 239 times there (as is 10 pocketbelts 10 times -- I see a pattern!) :)
    Khizan also has pocketbelt-ism. I checked. :3
  • Funny thing is, that was on my list of things to make sure I included in the new checks before I pushed it.

Then I forgot to do it.

Fixed.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Eoghan tells you, "Mountain of pocketbelts now fixed."
    <3@Eoghan.
  • edited January 2015
    You tell @Iniar Nullheart, "// I'll bash you."
    Iniar tells you, "// hahaha."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// Fo srs, yo."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// I'll make me some Iniar kebabs."
    Iniar tells you, "// could be delicious-sauce."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// delicsauce?"
    Iniar tells you, "// I tried that, but it rolled off the tongue too hard and into the gutter :3."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// It probably would need sauce, though. Since it's made out of DEMONER SCUM :OOO."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// #rekt."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// apply mending to affected burn area."
    Iniar tells you, "// you have insufficient mending."
    Iniar tells you, "// You messily lubricate yourself to no avail."
    Iniar tells you, "// :3."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// TMI."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// I need an adult."
    Iniar tells you, "// I'm no longer allowed to work with children :3."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// HALP."
    You tell Iniar Nullheart, "// DANGER, DANGER."
    Iniar tells you, "// :D."
    Halp :(

• Baasche Krax'ai says, "You don't have any sort of magic immunity to metrazol, right?"
    Baasche smiles wryly, a look of amusement passing over his features.
    Septus says, "Well."
    Septus says, "I have this."
    Septus waves about the Raksha Band energetically.
    Septus says, "If that counts."
    Unable to restrain himself, Baasche begins laughing out loud.

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Whatev's remember our fights at Lothesh?

You have kai cripple too :[
  • He was in Templar/WD! :P