Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• This made me happy.

You have reached the illustrious pk level of 100 and your soul cries out in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Vanquisher' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 24 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.

This, on the other hand, made me sad.

Rank      Player                                       Title
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1        Sir Justus Thorondor
    #2        Septus                                       (Aspect Lord)

... fml what level is this guy.

• {
      description = [[
    He is a strong sidhe. He is of an athletic build. Sea-blue eyes are the most striking feature of 
    his tanned face, framed by cropped, chestnut locks. A strong jaw and narrow nose define the rest of 
    his elegant features. Heritage of his race, pointed, upturned ears are apparent through his 
    chestnut hair. Standing tall for one of his race, he would not seem short to any but a Kohdon. His 
    frame is lithe, and his body is not especially muscular, but made up of a wiry strength that long 
    hours of labour have given his ropy muscles. He is wearing a silver-weave pack, a Collar of Gazali, 
    a blue feathered armband, an earring of Gazali, a nondescript pendant, a Diadem of the Quickening, 
    a pair of Gauntlets of Avasyu, a pair of Bracelets of Epiphany's Grace, a ring of Epiphany's Gift, 
    a silvery neck guard, a green Velinese silk ribbon, a Brooch of the Tempest, Ethereal Boots, a 
    peach Velinese silk ribbon, a yellow Velinese silk ribbon, a glimmering fire opal ring, a Girdle of 
    Aesir, 7 pocketbelts, a wave covered leather armband, a Sash of Malkav, a green leaf-shaped armband,
     an aqueous ring, an armband of the Ravenguard, a Monocle of Acuity, a golden band of Baar, Bracers 
    of War, goggles of whitesight, a ribbon-laced orichalcum bracelet, a steelweave surcoat, a Torc of 
    Malkav, a suit of sparkling chainmail, copper tipped black feathered wings, Lianthian ceremonial 
    robes of blue, a Quicksilver Amulet, a circular silver pendant, a Symbol of Lianthe, a silvery 
    crest, a carved wedding band of rose gold, Acrobatic Boots, a leather armband, an Illuminas ring, a 
    pendant of Nature, a money pouch, a lucky clover, a ring of Magick's Bane, a firescourge ring, and 
    a poisonbane ring. He wields the Blade of the Artisan in his left hand.
    ]],
      questinglevel = "86",
      towne = "Kaark'krazul",
      bashinglevel = "105",
      city = "Kinsarmar",
      guild = "Vindicators",
      name = "Justus",
      level = "103",
      pklevel = "101",
      fullname = "Sir Justus Thorondor"
    }
  • You pick up the corpse of Iluv.
    You drop the corpse of Iluv.
    You begin chopping away at the neck of the corpse with a demons tooth.
    You finally manage to sever the head from the corpse of Iluv, leaving only a pool of blood where the 
    head had been.
  • edited October 2013

Look madara

He is an astute tanari. I win? He is wearing a lucky clover.
    H:336 M:336 <eb db>
    Madara Uchiha says to Ellarynth, "I think he got is insanity from me."

Madara Uchiha says, "I'm covered in greenness."
    Madara Uchiha says, "The awesomeness."

ell madara // yo your name is a ninja's
    You tell Madara Uchiha, "// yo your name is a ninja's."
    Madara tells you, "Yo I know."
    tell madara // that's weird yo lol
    You tell Madara Uchiha, "// that's weird yo lol."
    Madara tells you, "Hell nah."
    Madara tells you, "It's epic."

This is why  part of the reason Roleplay is dead.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2013
    <<Noctusari>>: You say, "Have you ever thought about dipping a toe into combat?"
    512 512 | 637 637 <eb db> 0 33.78 0 T: Kodo Q: flay aura, mercurygw
    *********************************[ Noctusari ]*********************************
    Member        Guild Title                Profession    Info                    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellarynth     The Singularity            Summoner      Guildmaster
    Iniar         of the Ayasha Fold         Assassin      Sanguine Commander
    *******************************************************************************
    - it begins -

Also,
    This indolent and oft haughty exemplar of the canid race claims an ancestry rich in jackal blood, 
    those same sons of Wrath that once raced in the heart of its ancient temple and screamed their howls 
    in the Deep Bestiary. His fickle mien bears an angular definition, elongated ears flicking to and 
    fro above an aquiline skull to cast for sound. Amber eyes coruscate as if with inner fire, beholden 
    of a hue that calls to mind the glowing embers of a living flame. His pelt is bestowed with a 
    shadowy gleam, velvety to the touch and sleek over his lissome frame; the colour of utmost night, it 
    bears tinctures of dusky amaranthine and indigo when beheld in the light of the seven suns. A patina 
    of scintillating bonedust ensconces the back of the beast in intricate flourishes of gilt, each 
    swept in a shimmering myriad of aureate whorls from the rise of his lean shoulders to his sickle 
    tail. About his slender neck, just before it meets the lean contours of his chest, a collar of 
    benighted leather suspends a replica of infernal Ki in black platinum and viridescent emerald, the 
    ornament polished to a brilliant gleam.
    Who writes these things?? (It's awesome)
    It is loyal to Kanthari.
    Is who. :D
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Lartus said:

Look madara

He is an astute tanari. I win? He is wearing a lucky clover.
    Madara Uchiha says to Ellarynth, "I think he got is insanity from me."

Madara Uchiha says, "I'm covered in greenness."
    Madara Uchiha says, "The awesomeness."

ell madara // yo your name is a ninja's
    You tell Madara Uchiha, "// yo your name is a ninja's."
    Madara tells you, "Yo I know."
    tell madara // that's weird yo lol
    You tell Madara Uchiha, "// that's weird yo lol."
    Madara tells you, "Hell nah."
    Madara tells you, "It's epic."

This is why  part of the reason Roleplay is dead.

You eject Madara from the Saboteurs.
  • IniarIniar Australia
         86* Jesse        10/12/2013  They just exist for flavour.
  • Caladus, gladiator trainer exclaims, "And the match is over! Crixus is the
    winner, followed by Tetraites and Titus!"
    You have won 1000 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Crixus wins the match!

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I was confused for a moment, thought players could participate in the fighting :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Kryss said:
    Caladus, gladiator trainer exclaims, "And the match is over! Crixus is the
    winner, followed by Tetraites and Titus!"
    You have won 1000 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Crixus wins the match!
    Get con belt now? :P
  • Lionas said:
    23:41:56:793 | (Ring): Iniar says, "Fml I just realized my name is Raini backwards."
    I wish I had the rest of that conversation...
  • In reference to why veils are dumb, I give you:

Ageranu Agarwaen, Bounty Hunter shouts, "Run much?"

• You follow Kliko to the south. [In party: Kliko, Ifreann, Ambrose]
    Before a crooked tree.
    ------ v21851 -------
    This has been marked as holy ground. Flies are buzzing around an decrepit elder tree, attracted by 
    the sickening smell of its rotting berries. A runic stone monolith is embedded in the ground. There 
    is a group of 9 charcoal cinders here. Its body shuddering in anticipation, this twisted treant 
    warps the very land about it here. Iniar Nullheart, Inquisitor is riding on an armoured battle 
    stallion. He wields a buckler in his left hand and a curved sabre in his right. Ahkan, Aspect of 
    Sukhder, is here, filling the surroundings with a miasma of fear. He wields a mithril shield in his 
    left hand and a wicked looking flail in his right. Twisted thorns gleaming dangerously, thick 
    blackvines cover the ground. A tempest of debris and blood rages here violently. 
    You see exits leading north and in (hidden).

(Combat spam)

Ahkan steps through a fiery portal and is gone.

Iniar, riding an armoured battle stallion, steps through a fiery portal and is gone. <-- Dang, we lost them

Azefel and Iniar enter from the north following Ahkan. <-- Oh eff, Faz is a demoner again

(Ring): Ifreann says, "Azefel is demoner again?" <- Yup, and he's hitting me like a truck

(Combat spam, we all die)

:(

WHY, FAZ, WHY!?
  • Does this mean Septus is a demoner too? :3

• Haha, how long was Fazlee AM this time? :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Couple months.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    @Ambrose in AM I was already regularly helping even the numbers for the other team whenever AMers decided to try to play the numbers game against the opposition :D

[R] Raykel : I was the only one doing that JOIN QUIZ thing, Azefel.

[R] Azefel : I know, Raykel.

[R] Azefel : You were the only person who could get away with telling admins 'I didn't know it was against the rules'

[R] Azefel : Amazingly they believed it.

[R] Raykel : I really didn't see it as abuse.

[R] Lionas : Then you're an idiot.

[R] Raykel : I didn't use it to escape combat, I used it to escape when infiltrating enemy cities

^ a lie, and even still, how idiotic could some people possibly be :(
  • Azefel said:
    I was confused for a moment, thought players could participate in the fighting :(
    You mean you can't?
  • @Azefel - while I'm sad to see you go, it's probably a good thing for the game on par with Kryss going Magick and helping spread out some combatants a bit more. To be honest, the past 3-4 shardfalls I've shown up at Magick and Demonic have had to team up because we outnumbered them so badly. Hopefully that can come to an end soon. Though if you take Septus with you, I may roll up in a ball and cry myself to sleep with a bottle of wine tonight.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Titus said:
    You mean you can't?
    Nah, it's (as I understand) just another form of gambling. There just happens to be a player character named Crixus, and one of the gladiator NPCs is also named Crixus evidently.
  • Azefel said:
    Titus said:
    You mean you can't?
    Nah, it's (as I understand) just another form of gambling. There just happens to be a player character named Crixus, and one of the gladiator NPCs is also named Crixus evidently.
    You didn't notice my name either huh? (Whole point of the post Faz. :P)
  • Azefel and Septus in the same circle is OP. Keep them separate :P
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania

Beer + Imperian event = birthing babies

Who knew?

• Mathiaus said:

Beer + Imperian event = birthing babies

Who knew?

You really need to put context behind that statement.
  • Azefel said:
    @Ambrose in AM I was already regularly helping even the numbers for the other team whenever AMers decided to try to play the numbers game against the opposition :D

[R] Raykel : I was the only one doing that JOIN QUIZ thing, Azefel.

[R] Azefel : I know, Raykel.

[R] Azefel : You were the only person who could get away with telling admins 'I didn't know it was against the rules'

[R] Azefel : Amazingly they believed it.

[R] Raykel : I really didn't see it as abuse.

[R] Lionas : Then you're an idiot.

[R] Raykel : I didn't use it to escape combat, I used it to escape when infiltrating enemy cities

^ a lie, and even still, how idiotic could some people possibly be :(

I was never known for being a smart man. :/

• You definitely used it to escape combat against me multiple times, and against many others multiple times.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited October 2013
    Sarrius said:

You definitely used it to escape combat against me multiple times, and against many others multiple times.

But not against his afking in city and my cheap vortex into laguzed/blocked room of bounty hunting justice!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Mathiaus said:
    You definitely used it to escape combat against me multiple times, and against many others multiple times.
    But not against his afking in city and my cheap vortex into laguzed/blocked room of bounty hunting justice!
    Or his legendary AFKing allowing bypass and raid :s
  • You guys are a bunch of 'Ray bashers'.