Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• Tikal has been slain by the mental might of Airamaya.

Kryss outfoxed Airamaya.

These death sights are misleading because they portray this as some sort of ongoing chess match. Instead it's more like SAME THING SAME THING SAME THING (are they dead?) repeat.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited September 2013
    543 543 | 700 700 <-- db> 5.85 T: Karyn Q: anorexia, inhibit
    Karyn steps forward, easily hooking her leg around Iluv's own and knocking him to the ground with a
    blow to the chest.
    Karyn quickly flows into the Vae-Sant stance.
    Agony ripples across Iluv's visage as Karyn cuts low and hooks into his right leg.
    Justice is dealt out and Karyn's attack rebounds onto her.
    Septus moves in to parry the blow.
    Karyn's attack causes Iluv to glow a vibrant violet, and a lash of energy whips back at Karyn.
    Iluv grimaces, gripping at his throat.
    Karyn quickly flows into the Gyanis stance.
    Agony ripples across Iluv's visage as Karyn cuts low and hooks into his right leg.
    Iluv's right leg trembles slightly under the blow.
    Karyn's attack causes Iluv to glow a vibrant violet, and a lash of energy whips back at Karyn.
    Karyn quickly flows into the Vae-Sant stance.
    Karyn quickly flows into the Gyanis stance.
    543 543 | 700 700 <-- db> 5.85 T: Karyn Q: anorexia, inhibit  

My eyes.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Need my subs :)
  • (Ring): Septus says, "Kryss, Tristam, Canavas, Aymee, Baasche, Lelani, Ziat, Hiramius entered the area."
    (Ring): Septus says, "Kryss, Tristam, Vaughn, Aymee, Lelani, Canavas, Hiramius, Pellerin, Lytharose left the area."

Plus a dead Ziat.

Who is the real Zerg here? :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • 80% of the time. AM
    20% of the time, Magick.

This is why you don't base arguments on sample sizes of one.
  • I dunno, we've been pretty outnumbered the past few days. Wouldn't call it a sample size of one.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited September 2013
    When we run stats we like to shoot for a sample size of thirty (apparently infinity starts here). We also randomly sample from a huge(large) population. A few is less than thirty and you're cherry picking samples. 
  • Eh, Magick can pretty consistently match our numbers of late. This is a good thing. I think it is kind of dumb whenever anyone complains about zerg, because it boils down to complaining that people are getting involved. Sucks to get hit with it for the thirty seconds it takes you to rez, but if we want people to fight that don't just get steamrolled by numerical superiority its the best (reallistic) cenario.

I know I'm having a blast the last few days.

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited September 2013
    People complain about zerg when:

A shows up with 4
    B shows up with 4.
    A wins.

A shows up with 4
    B shows up with 4
    A wins.

A shows up with 4
    B shows up with 8
    A wins

A shows up with 4
    B shows up with 10
    B wins.'

Which you're comparing to A shows up with 10, B shows up with 9.

People get annoyed when they're losing consistently because the people they're fighting solve problems by summoning more dudes.
  • Like Ahkan said, here's the problem:

There's a 5v5. It's pretty awesome. We scrape out the win. As soon as everybody comes out of Dis, there's a 5v10. We lose horribly and don't bother to go back.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Also, seems like more of AM's groups that show up are established fighters with tri-trans and a few artis. This last shardfall, we had something like 30-50% not-aspects. Not that the numbers are usually terribly far off(they usually aren't), especially since some of AM don't even show up unless AM has lost a round or two. I've been happy with the numbers in most of these recent shardfalls.
  • In any case, this comes off like AM's group was small, which it wasn't. From memory there was Korvyn, Aten, Septus, Brishi, Sarrius, Ander, Celestine and Ozreas. Not that it matters, we would of gone with everyone who wanted to go and be happy to have them involved even if there was just one enemy there which is exactly what AM or Demonic would do too. Because at the end of the day, isn't that what actually matters? That people are wanting to come along and have fun? All this talk of Zerg, imbalance and outnumbering is honestly just... toxic.

• (that's not what she/he said when she was in demonic)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Losing is not very fun. Losing without even a remote chance of winning is less fun. Losing because 4xyou of people who couldn't write a basic logic tree/code their way out of a wet paper bag shows up and smashes you in 3 s * 3 every 3.5 hours is the kick in the 'nads. That is the issue of zerg. But I'm glad (everyone) is having fun. I certainly appreciate it when my circle have new players ready to fight.

• 2013/09/30 06:03:02 - Skye received 15 credits as a result of citizen purchase.
    2013/09/30 13:28:05 - Lyinghusband was incitizened in the introduction.
    2013/09/30 19:45:51 - Imber was incitizened in the introduction.
    2013/09/30 20:17:51 - Qark was incitizened in the introduction.

Oh boy.
  • The bileshroud swirling around you suddenly collapses inwards, encasing you in toxic bile.
    H -110p [19.5%] [214]
    You are confused as to the effects of the toxin.

The flameshroud swirling around you suddenly collapses inwards, engulfing you in flames and burning you horribly.
    aff+ ablaze
    Flames lick around you - you are on fire!
    H -16f [3.0%] [21]

The iceshroud swirling around you suddenly collapses inwards, encasing you in solid ice.
    aff+ shivering
    aff+ frozen
    aff+ stun
    H -76c [13.5%] [102]

In regard to classlead 70. This is what happens when the shrouds burst. These are apparently 10% damage reflection by shroud type.
    -Bile is a 10% chance to resist afflictions. (highest damage, highest return effect, lowest impact)
    -Fire is a 33% chance to burn away a bind attempt.
    -Cold is a 50% chance to prevent you from ablaze. 

My resists, if you care.
    Damage Type    Armour    Resists
    Fire                       0%        25%
    Cold                      0%        25%
    Poison                   0%        43%

• Those look perfectly equal to me. >_>

Joking aside, is that 214 raw damage? 
  • Format is
    H -<damage taken> [<damage percent>] [<raw damage>]
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    bileshroud is pretty good against terrible sabs who don't know how to trioxin/choke :D
  • Kanthari leaves to the west.
    You have slain Kanthari.

You watch in horror, helpess, as Kanthari's fist is wreathed in crackling black energy. With a diabolical laugh, he stiffens his hand and slowly runs it down your chest, splitting it open as he does so. Though you scream in pain and beg to die, Kanthari proceeds to rip apart your organs, magnifying the pain until you are driven nearly mad. With a detached smile upon his face, he proceeds to rip out your sternum and drive it through your already splayed-out body, pinning it to the ground and finally killing you.
    Multicolored fragments fly out of your wormhole as its connection shatters.
    You have been slain by Kanthari.

The corpse of Ahkan is here, impaled by a narrow bone. A note on it reads, 'This is the end of those who would trifle with Kanthari.'

Kanthari always pays his debts. :(
  • (Ring): Lhorash says, "Ithaquan Rapist = Can I eat you? No? Sorry hungry."

(Ring): You say, "Ohmy."

(Ithaqua): Alonzo says, "It's not rape if you're dead."

(Ithaqua): Alonzo says, "Oh Dis.."

(Ring): Lhorash says, "Smooth Alonzo."

(Ring): Alonzo says, "F...udge." (<--Kira!edit)

(Ithaqua): Lhorash says, "Good to know, thank you."

(Ithaqua): You say, "Oh. Well. That's good to know, I guess."

(Ring): Lhorash says, "I'm going to throw this out there."

(Ring): Alonzo says, "I'm so bright red right now.."

(Ring): Lhorash says, "Lhorash: 1 Alonzo: 0."

(Ring): You say, "Time to log on to the forums for my once a year quip. :(."

• IniarIniar Australia
    22:01:01.135 [EDEN] -unleashed- Marduk @ Azefel.
    22:01:06.230 You begin whispering ancient verses in Hanyou, focusing your will on summoning the Demon Lord Marduk
    22:01:06.230 against Azefel.
    22:01:11.252 Azefel swings his mace at your knees, knocking you to the ground.
    22:01:11.252 [EDEN] Affliction : prone.
    22:01:11.252 [EDEN] Iniar has prone.
    22:01:11.255 492 512 | 420 575 <eb pdb> 0 23.11 0 T: Septus Tn: 10
    22:01:11.591 You must first raise yourself and stand up.
    22:01:11.592 Your attempted summoning of Marduk fails.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited October 2013
    How I feel most changes go around here:

• edited October 2013

Nah.

This is a better way to sum it up:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: Scissors         Status : Submitted
    Skillset : RPS                 Skillname : Rock
    Problem:
    Rock is terribly overpowered.
    Solution #1:
    Reinforce scissors with hardened steel and give the scissors a chisel point, allowing for counterplay
    Solution #2:
    Make Rocks out of Limestone.
    Solution #3:
    Solutions  1 & 2

Submitted by: Paper         Status : Submitted
    Skillset : RPS              Skillname : Scissors
    Problem:
    Scissors are terribly overpowered.
    Solution #1:
    Weave steel wires through Paper, making it more resistant to Scissors.
    Solution #2:
    Make Scissors out of Play-doh, making them less effective against Paper without changing their performance against rock.
    Solution #3:
    Comments:
    Scissors: Scissors are balanced, Paper just needs to learn how to play.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• wish druids had bees. :(

• AzefelAzefel Singapore