Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    @Ranai made me play The Secret World 
  • I noticed that RPG Maker XV Ace was on sale for 17 bucks and while I don't have too much free time, I really couldn't resist the chance to make an Imperian RPG. A peek at what I've got so far:

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I demand a full copy, immediately. Kickstart this, folks.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    That's worth $25 a month
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Found some really old shit of mine:

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Eldreth, @Bathan, have you read A Prince of Thorns?
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    oh my god you and @Kira both
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Never compare me to Kira. >:[
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    well you're both about the same combat skill-wise :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    No
  • Iniar said:
    @Eldreth, @Bathan, have you read A Prince of Thorns?
    Nope!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Brandon Sanderson also launched his second book in the Stormlight Archives series: Words of Radiance.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I should mention that that series reads like Imperian. a) instanced battles with shards (in the book's case, one large gem) as the prize b) heroes with artifacts (in the book's case, shard swords and shard armours) c) one side reads like Demonic, "I want war, Ialai. Not hours of marching on the off chance that we'll find some little skirmish.", another like Magick, "The Knights Radiant did have ideals... The Five Ideals, the Immortal Words.", and another like AM, "They were like parshmen with skin in patterns of marbled black and crimson. Their only cloth was knee length black skirts."
  • I wasn't a fan of the first book.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Pokemon X. I just completed my pokedex for the first time ever, bitches \o/
  • edited March 2014

You have those sides completely backwards. The Alethi are AM, what with their he-said-she-said drama, fractured citizenry, and civil war. The Parshendi are Demonic, for Book 2 reasons.

Magick are Shin.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Spoilers :( so what do you like, Sarrius?
  • I am rereading the Malazan series before reading the side books, right now
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I will have to try that.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    A friend has convinced me to play Starcraft II. While I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, other than what he's telling me to do over skype chat - I have to admit. I've had some fun. And I'm sure he's had several 'facepalm' moments. Come play - I promise you'll win!
  • Was this friend @Aten or @Sapp ?
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    @Sarrius. Neither, actually. I didn't know they played!
  • Skill queue bot on EvE and just got back into D3 post loot patch.

• I would be agreeable to playing some D3 with you.

• edited March 2014
    Somehow I missed this Prince of Thorns discussion. I heard it's a bit rough (not much love for the main character), but the series is on my to-read list. Currently going through the Richard K Morgan series that Iluv suggested. Outside of the typical Rothfuss, Lynch, Abercrombie recommendations, I would throw out there Anthony Ryan's Blood Song and John Gwynne's Malice.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Celestine said:
    A friend has convinced me to play Starcraft II. While I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, other than what he's telling me to do over skype chat - I have to admit. I've had some fun. And I'm sure he's had several 'facepalm' moments. Come play - I promise you'll win!

What race?

Finally, someone else who plays!
  • Anybody playing PC Diablo III? New Loot system is awesome, new difficulty system is awesome and I'm loving the current 50% exp boost. 
  • D3 needs Imperian clan imo.