Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• I think I'm going to casually start playing D3 again with the new expansion coming soon. I haven't played in over a year so I'm still at paragon 3 right now. =(

• It goes fast, especially with the 50% bonus until RoS hits.
  • There is a clan up called Imperian, tag is Imp.  Also just a community called Imperian, incase you're in a clan/don't want to join a clan.  My tag is Apoloc#1617.  Come play!

• Apoloc said:
    There is a clan up called Imperian, tag is Imp.  Also just a community called Imperian, incase you're in a clan/don't want to join a clan.  My tag is Apoloc#1617.  Come play!
    I'll check out both later tonight then. Clans and communities are all new to me.

• Anyone doing RoS when it drops, add me at ZenStyle#1417. Naming my Crusader Bathan!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Apoloc and I have been playing D3 for a minute before RoS drops. We dropped the Imperian clan to join one of the Goon ones. It was a pretty good decision I think because one the first day of joining it, some random friendly goon asked me if I wanted to leech exp and loaned me 4 items to boost exp and power levelled my Amazon (Demon Hunter) from level 33 to 60 in the span of an  hour just two days before RoS hit.

Bialystone#2870
  • Spectromancer (which has been knocked off many times, like with Kard Combat) and Neuroshima Hex.

Spectromancer is an example of a game with good random elements.  It's a card game where each side gets a randomized deck for the match so while there is occasionally an unfair matchup, this is minimized because you don't actually know what your opponent has until partway through the match and more often than not there is always a way to win.

Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    So uh, @Eldreth, I was reading Abercrombie's First Law trilogy, quite fascinating, and then SOFTCORE PONOGRAPHY jumps out the pages :o
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited April 2014
    Lies. Nothing you haven't read in GOT. And it doesn't leave you feeling as dirty as the start of the Broken Empire (Prince of Thorns) series.

Besides...I go back and forth between whether you remind me more of Forley the Weakest* or Quai. And now you can know what I speak of :(

* I know Bathan will immediately object to the idea of even making you a Named Man.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Iniar is Caurib, imo

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Eldreth said:
    Lies. Nothing you haven't read in GOT. And it doesn't leave you feeling as dirty as the start of the Broken Empire (Prince of Thorns) series.

Besides...I go back and forth between whether you remind me more of Forley the Weakest* or Quai. And now you can know what I speak of :(

* I know Bathan will immediately object to the idea of even making you a Named Man.
    I've given up. We clearly don't have standards anymore!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I just read what happens to Caurib :D fitting!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Watched Frozen. Now I want an ice crown and thingies. :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Eldreth said:
    John Gwynne's Malice.
    Approve. Will read second book.
  • Currently playing a lot of Path of Exile. D3/RoS just do not hold the same level of interest for me.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Sarrius said:

Currently playing a lot of Path of Exile. D3/RoS just do not hold the same level of interest for me.

I've been enjoying spirit regen monk build on D3 a lot lately. The massive FoL aoe amuses me.
  • In a moment of weakness my roommate convinced me to watch some anime called Future Diary. It's okay, but the opening is actually really awesome, both for the song and visuals.

• I've been playing Child of Light lately and have found it immensely enjoyable. The game is gorgeous and I find the music oddly soothing. Can't wait to finish it, though I also don't want it to end :<
  • I am 'playing' the corgi puppy cam while doing my writing. I've been winning the whole time!

• Bathan said:
    I am 'playing' the corgi puppy cam while doing my writing. I've been winning the whole time!

Man, @Selthis linked me that this morning and I've been unable to stop watching. It reminds me of when my corgi was a puppy. And had ears too large for her head. And would pee all over the floor because what is house training. It almost makes me want to get a puppy again.

The music they've picked is so relaxing.
  • I really just want a pug puppy cam. So much snorting. 

• Shovel Knight. Okay, yes, it's a ~retro~ platformer in the early Castlevania/Mega Man/Zelda II vein. It's also straight up the most brilliant game to come out of the entire retro movement in.. at least a very long while. It's not perfect, but it's accessible and seriously charming. If you have any affection for platformers, the NES, or anything in between, you should at least give it a look. Especially if you've been burned by any of the countless Mega Man knockoff attempts over the years.

Bonus article on how it's more than just 'ok we made it pixelated/copied megamans its retro now' - when it breaks the NES rules, it does so for a purpose.

Bonus example of how seriously good this soundtrack is (assuming you care for chiptunes). (complete soundtrack link)
  • Not only that, but it has this. 

• Back into EvE and Guild Wars 2 since it went on sale.

• Doing the FFXIV thing, really been enjoying it. It's nice to see a game that caps out at like seven things on the 'kill x things' quests. There's also a lot of really great nostalgia for people who are into Final Fantasy as a series... so you know, me. Beyond that, still really enjoying Hearthstone. 

• Got Fable: The Lost Chapters and enjoyed what I've played so far

all the emotes are great
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Munchkin. I love it.
  • I just cannot imagine it, @Celestine.

I do like playing Munchkin and all assorted expansions, however.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Just bought Diablo 3 for my PS4. It's pretty amazing so far.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Replaying Dragon Age II with DLC. <3 Filicia Day.