Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• It's ok, I'm Asian.
  • Pokemon X
    Dicene
    FC:4227-2036-2657
  • Playing a game called Faeria which is like MTG on a board. It's pretty good and you never have to pay for more cards.
  • Addicted to the app game, Puzzle and Dragons. 

It's like Pokemon meets Bejeweled.

If you decide to play, feel free to add me. ID is 357, 666, 248.

Also before you get too far into the game, people suggest rerolling (Delete acct/install) until you get a good starter type. 

Not required, but recommended to help you for end game content.

• Hearthstone as of last night. Also, FF14!
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    Hearthstone as of last night. Also, FF14!
    Baasche Tia on Lamia server. I've poured so much time and gil into crafting(although, repeatable triple-turnin leves make it easier) that it's not funny. Is this what Imperian smiths feel like?

Risca said:
    It's like Pokemon meets Bejeweled.

Very accurate description. Only played it for the first few days after I downloaded it, but didn't seem that bad. Just kind of forgot about it after a while.
  • I finished Carpenter after grabbing 15 in everything else. The 45-50 leve for Carpenter was so expensive on my server that I just backtracked and did a 40-45 leve for 5 levels. I am apprehensive about doing any others, but I know for a fact that Leatherworker has a pretty crazy profit margin and is dirt cheap to level.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I'm still enjoying the crap out of Hearthstone, feel free to add me: ZenStyle#1417. I also play WoW when I'm not playing Hearthstone, which is basically an hour or so a week.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Dicene said:
    Pokemon X
    Dicene
    FC:4227-2036-2657
    Pokemon X
    FC: 4570-8004-1720

Added @Dicene! Anyone else playing?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • AlonzoAlonzo Christchurch, New Zealand
    Pokemon Y.
    FC: 4725-8011-3215

Added you both. Bug @Sarrius for his, even though he wont battle me..
  • edited October 2013
    4527-8019-0649.

Added all of you.

EDIT: I won't battle @Alonzo because I haven't finished all the gyms yet. >:(
  • Sarrius said:
    4527-8019-0649.

Added all of you.

EDIT: I won't battle @Alonzo because I haven't finished all the gyms yet. >:(
    Slacker.

(I've only finished the first gym)
    ((In my defense, we only have one 2ds, and my wife has been bogarting the pokemons))
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I'm not twelve anymore. All my Gym Obliterating superpowers are gone. :(
  • AlonzoAlonzo Christchurch, New Zealand
    @Lionas, battle me with your unevolved starter and possibly a level 4 Pidgy!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • @Kanthari it was a shiny charmander!

<3 my Kanthari :D
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Legend of Zelda OoT and MM on a 64 emulator during work for the long out of state drives.
  • I love Majora's Mask so much. By far my favourite Zelda game.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

• If anyone is interested in playing Faeria's closed beta (the Kickstarter was successful and now going for stretch goals). I have a 2nd account I can share. It's a TCG mixed with board game elements. If you like MtG, Catan and/or Talisman I'd definitely recommend it. Also, there is absolutely zero way to pay money for cards (you get cards by playing) and no restrictions on trading. I would love to have someone to brainstorm deck builds with if you are into that kind of thing.
  • Pokemon X - 5043-2544-4018 - I play during my spare time, might not be on very often, but I like to catch 'em all. :)
  • http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02/11/path-of-exile-hands-on-the-sequel-diablo-ii-deserved/

Not super far in yet, but I've had a pretty amazing time with the game so far. Unforgiving, very limited respec opportunities, shared stash between your characters(making failed builds less painful), free-to-play(all microtransactions(except for stash tabs, are strictly cosmetic), so much customization through insanely big shared passive skill tree, awesome potion system, awesome skill system, no in-game currency, so all trades our with items that have a real use(like rerolling magic items and upgrading armour slightly. Just saying, pretty happy with it so far. Likely gonna buy some reskins just to support it.
  • I haven't played Path of Exile since the closed beta. How is it now?
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • PoE is undeniably a pretty fun game.  I haven't played in forever, because I realized my patience  for ARPGS is just super low in general.  But, the developers  seem to know what it takes to make a game interesting.  the End Game Map system seems like a really neat idea too.  

Also don't forget the various ladders, some of which are pvp oriented in addition to pretty frequent races and the like.  
  • The corner/overlay map is still ugly as hell, but that is the biggest complaint most people have with it. Everything feels the right difficulty so far(just hit Act 2 in normal difficulty, admittedly not very far in). Me and my brother have been playing through together and it's definitely fun being able to play effectively without strictly focusing on boss-killing, crowd-control, and support. Also, the loot is satisfying as hell, something I didn't experience with D3. Finally got my first support gem and it's awesome that I have cold damage on Fire Trap now.

The Map drop system(maps are basically keys into instances, and they drop with modifier just like all the other items(ie. constant DoT, monster resists, better drops)) sounds amazing, it's one of those things I've seen in other games that I feel would translate amazing well into Imperian. Just tossing that out there.
  • I donated to PoE to get into the Beta, had some decent fun but that was early in its lifetime, I should take another run at it.

• Stupid, simple internet games I can play at work... like this stupidly addicting thing: http://candybox2.net/
  • Three hours later, I'm still playing that game.
  • Playing Assassins Creed IV at the moment. Wonderful setting and really, really fun. Not to mention the multiplayer is as awesome and addicting as ever!

• Fell back into WoW.  Some of the newer stuff is great, account wide achievements etc.  Some of it is meh, new talent trees.

• I actually really like the new talent trees in WoW. Yeah, there's only a handful of choices now, but really? That's all there ever was. If I was going to raid as a Hunter, I was going to spec 7/57/7, and the vast majority of those talent points were mandatory. I might have had like 3-5 discretionary points at the most, and those wouldn't get me anything cool, they'd get me things like Improved Hunter's Mark.

There was a lot of freedom in the old talent trees, but it was mostly just the freedom to suck and be terrible. While there are some 100% optimal choices in the new talent trees, I was pretty impressed with the way that most of the options at any given level were decently competitive with each other. Yeah, if I were a hardcore hard-mode raider, I'd go optimal, but the vast majority of the playerbase will be perfectly fine if they just pick whatever they like the best and roll with it, outside of a few things where there's a massive outlier.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."