Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited November 2014
    This thing still, it's so stylish:

Several strands of blackened silver were twisted together to craft this torc. Made to hug the neck tightly, it remains open-ended at the front. Both ends are meticulously crafted into skulls that stare at each other with obsidian eyes, the mouths of the skulls open in an eternal silent scream. Their bald pates are generously decorated with black diamonds that shimmer dully when the light touches them. No matter what, the torc remains icy cold to the touch.
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Iniar Nullheart, Warlock.
    The torc is at 100% power.

You give the Torc of the Dead a twist, wincing as the teeth of the skulls on either end of the torc drag across your neck and draw blood. The blood is soaked into the eager mouths of the skulls and the black nimbus of energy surrounding the diamonds set in the torc lifts up and disappears down into the ground beneath your feet.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited November 2014
    Congratulations to all of you on the first ever kill of Legion, our most complex boss to date!
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited November 2014
    Can I reclaim my monopoly on deathsight now? Geez.

Die much?
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Seeing all the deaths on deathsight was fun

shame Magick doesn't have the same energy to wanting to do underworld bosses
  • Mercer said:
    Seeing all the deaths on deathsight was fun
    All I kept hearing was NOOOOOOOOOO SECT BELIEF!!! :(
  • I'm sure at a point, everybody has lost all their faith, so there wasn't any loss after that
  • Mercer said:
    I'm sure at a point, everybody has lost all their faith, so there wasn't any loss after that
    Actually, I told everyone to burn their faith on things like benevolence and protection so there wouldn't be any faith left to lose from the pve deaths. Worked out well!  :D
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I <3@Raykel and @Cravous, for putting up with my derp-ery. :D
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited November 2014
    OH FER CUTE!

You bend down and hold out your hands, and a fluffy cream coloured corgi pup bounds gleefully into your open arms, snuggling contently against your chest.

You pet a fluffy cream coloured corgi pup ingratiatingly.
    A fluffy cream coloured corgi pup rubs affectionately against your palm as you reach down to pet him, a low cooing noise rumbling in his chest as he wriggles and writhes.

I now understand the absolute cuteness involved with Corgis.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Filled with a clear liquid, this jar contains numerous eyeballs of different shapes and colours. The glass has been molded thick and wide allowing a great depth of room for the
    sloshing eyeballs. The sinew on each eyeball has been cleanly cut off leaving the eyes as perfect spheres. 'The Sightless' is scored into the fastened metal lid.
    It weighs about 1 pound and 2 ounces.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Mathiaus Reopev, Keeper of Eyes.

And:

Your deathsight message is currently:
    $+(caster$) adds another pair of coveted eyes to his collection, courtesy of $(target$).

Now all I need is my journal. :D
  • VerexaVerexa Canada
    edited November 2014
    This new promo looks awesome from the news post so far. Thank you for giving us the ability to pick the behaviour we want. I'm particularly excited about the new behaviours and the emote token.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The night-time mountain air causes you to shiver slightly.

@Eoghan, are you guys increasing ambient messages? They are good, for a whole bunch of reasons.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    You misfits of demonic.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The fight we just had with AM. <3@Septus, @Shou, @Kalcer, @Zaine. Well played.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    It was great fun - I saw more strategy out of AM's ragtag 4 in those 2 hours than the entire last 4 months put together.
  • How interesting it's been playing in Stavenn as a newb from a diff universe (game). Everyone's been great and patient while I learn how to RP/Hunt/PvP (though PvP is not concentrated for me until I tri-trans heh) - I can't wait to get comfortable enough to expand a little further on into bigger fight/RP scenarios. Thanks for putting up with my lurking until then Stavenn :)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Hah, serendipity.
  • edited November 2014
    Being reminded of how I inadvertently started the whole bile-spreader plague. Fun times.

edited November 2014
    I <3 our Imperian Veterans! Happy Veteran's day, and thank you to you and your families.

• I love being modest and respectful.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Kabaal said:
    I love being modest and respectful.
    You mean like this:
    (C): Kabaal, "You are always free to instill lust in me, Imperator, but some have found that to be playing with fire."

• Iniar said:
    Kabaal said:
    I love being modest and respectful.
    You mean like this:
    (C): Kabaal, "You are always free to instill lust in me, Imperator, but some have found that to be playing with fire."

That's just being honest!
  • Can confirm; burning sensation lingers.
  • After spending some time in another IRE game. I'd just like to reiterate that I adore the powers that be that decided to remove willpower and endurance.
  • I heart Elrith telling me I'm awful after ten solid minutes of several varieties of him jumping me and then valiantly running away any time he hit half health.

Made me giggle.
    Today we shall die.
    edited November 2014
    @Aleutia's new signature?

• I love that we now have the 256 color spectrum for reasons.