Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I heart the truesilver lumberjack axe. Imperial Logging for life.
    Today we shall die.
  • edited December 2014
    Opening Catching Fire on Netflix and skipping halfway through to the movie to the arena part which is my favorite, then I backtrack through all the scenes for one to start watching from...and end up at the beginning of the movie.

And then I watch it again in its entirety for probably literally the fortieth time in a month. I just love this movie so much. Not even the series, not even the books, just. this. Movie. SO. MUCH.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • edited December 2014
    Many hearts for @Raya @Elizabell, @Ellarynth, @Mathiaus, @Drozogoth, @Caitryn @Ihsan @Barakis @Turel @Emileigh and @Raykel for all the stuff they do for Stavenn and for tolerating all my RP pesterings. I promise I try not to bother when there's PvP/more important stuffs going on, my timing will get better as I learn! hehe (Quick ETA am drinking so if I forgot anyone it is not intentional, everyone' s been working really hard to make the environment generally pleasant to RP in :) )
  • I didn't know that familiars could attack, but apparently they can, and apparently it's about 4:20 apart.

http://pastebin.com/SmWciTKE
  • ....too late to edit but I heart how easily @Iniar laffs. ._.LoL YOU TOO INIAR D: (gonna kick yer butt one of these days. with .. rituals, a ritualistic butt kicking of @iniar.)
  • A few familiars were incorrectly not set not to attack. This is fixed, and no familiars should attack under any circumstances, now,
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • EllarynthEllarynth Nashville, TN
    Thank you for always being awesome to work with @Raziya . Stavenn isn't as bad as some people claim, just matters who you associate with. 
  • @Raziya You make a good coat.
  • I love and heart  Ssar-ithra - thanks for the interesting area! Sad I missed the event though.....
  • @Shiln and his amazing description.

Also, beginning to get the hang of Mudlet \o/
  • edited December 2014
    @Bathan - That's freaking awesome.

And I love my job, and my co-workers, who don't mind when I miss 'my turn' to help a customer because I'm busy doing a caravan.

And @Ultrix who is just amazing.

Edit: I also love being in the room with people who like to read books when they're reading books. The sudden laughs and scoffs that come out of nowhere are so hilarious.
  • LaethusLaethus Wichita, KS
    I heart @garryn for changing the gender of Mael's kestrel.  It's strange to see "He is named Lyliana."  I know it's not a huge request, but it really means a lot to me.  You very easily could have just said no.  I've always had good experiences with the administration.  
  • edited December 2014
    As a result of the constant rapid cycling I've experienced this past month, I'm becoming increasingly pleased with my ability to describe how I feel and how things make me feel without simply screaming profanities or punching walls (in person)/mashing my fists into the keyboard and hitting enter (in game and on forum).

Mental Illness: Expand your vocabulary today(r)
  • Laethus said:

I heart @garryn for changing the gender of Mael's kestrel.  It's strange to see "He is named Lyliana."  I know it's not a huge request, but it really means a lot to me.  You very easily could have just said no.  I've always had good experiences with the administration.  

We offer gender changes for all guild companions.
  • edited December 2014
    Svorai said:
    Things that I edited away because I couldn't find the video I wanted and can't get back Q.Q
    Youtube sucks, and I suck at the Internet. But the shut down. Can't let Garryn get no love.
  • Svorai said:
    I believe the correct term is 'gender reassignment'.
  • Svorai said:
    Interesting. I was specifically told by the administration that "all guild companions are male" when I tried to customize Lalitana's wolf as female.
  • edited December 2014
    Lalitana said:
    Svorai said:
    Interesting. I was specifically told by the administration that "all guild companions are male" when I tried to customize Lalitana's wolf as female.
    That was the policy for some time, but was loosened, then officially changed alongside some other customization changes new house/shop addons in Announce #2814

HELP CUSTOMISE (and the syntax output for the CUSTOMISE command) include CUSTOMISE <item> GENDER [male|female]

If you have an existing pet you'd like to have changed you can
    1) Send it back through the customization queue or
    2) Message one of us, and we'll fix it up for you.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited December 2014
    Rectal rehydration

Also Blood Moon Elise and Thresh *drool*
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Visiting the family home and finding my old toys:

#oldschool
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    @Iniar - next to the yo-yo, is that a PS1 memory card?

Man I'm having hardcore 90's kid nostalgia flashbacks at seeing those items in one picture.
  • Mathiaus grasps his head, suffering intense pain from your words.
    Mathiaus appears disoriented as the power of the We note strikes him.
    Mathiaus's resonance has risen to 15.
    The sound of your voice rips into Mathiaus's organs, causing him to double over in pain.
    Mathiaus appears disoriented as the power of the We note strikes him.
    The decaying hands retreat back into the comfort of the earth.
    Your faith increases as Mathiaus falls by your hand.
    You have slain Mathiaus.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Menoch said:
    @Iniar - next to the yo-yo, is that a PS1 memory card?

Man I'm having hardcore 90's kid nostalgia flashbacks at seeing those items in one picture.
    @Menoch:

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited December 2014
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You toss an ethereal chain swiftly at Alvetta, chaining her to you.
    bal:2.20
    <610/610h 663/670m 0B 74.96 (0)> <e- db> [T:alvetta|SC|UNL] [30]
    Alvetta twists her ring and fades from view.
    The etheral chain glows and tugs, as it prevents your quarry from escaping.

I heart chains. Please do this promo again. I will literally replace my gigantic root mantle with a chain mantle, so that I may pluck them off and never have to talk about the accursed R-word again.

• Yeah, we will probably do them at some point again.

• Playing Imperian on a mechanical keyboard.

SO CLICKY.