Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improving Imperian

1235»

Comments

• DecDec Member, Immortal Posts: 175 mod
    Naruj said:

This might or might not be true, but several people have told me that a lot of those all-time records were set when the system was still buggy and aren't achievable anymore.
    How dare you imply that there might be bugs!
    Naruj
  • RokasRokas Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Naruj said:
    Rokas said:
    Naruj said:
    Also related, would it be possible to reset the leaderboard? Even once a RL year or so, to give plenty of time for bragging rights and crowing about how great you are at bashing.
    I think of-all-time should remain, if not for the express purpose that some people are competing to beat them.
    This might or might not be true, but several people have told me that a lot of those all-time records were set when the system was still buggy and aren't achievable anymore.
    It's true, at least for mob kills.
  • FanglorFanglor Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Rokas said:
    Naruj said:
    Rokas said:
    Naruj said:
    Also related, would it be possible to reset the leaderboard? Even once a RL year or so, to give plenty of time for bragging rights and crowing about how great you are at bashing.
    I think of-all-time should remain, if not for the express purpose that some people are competing to beat them.
    It's true, at least for mob kills.
    I'm chasing that topmobkill the old fashion way!
  • NaxxremisNaxxremis Member Posts: 6
    So... out of curiosity... when are classleads being implemented?
    ArceGjarrus
  • GjarrusGjarrus Member, Beta Testers Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    They'll be posting their decisions 2 months ago.
1235»