Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3095
    Date: 6/8/2015 at 23:19
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Online Arti Upgrades

You can now use the shopping cart on the website to upgrade your artifacts with artifact upgrade 
    tokens.

Here is the info:

Artifact upgrade tokens can be used to upgrade existing artifacts.

Artifact upgrade tokens can be used in place of credits to upgrade existing artifacts.

Each token is worth 50 credits toward an upgrade, and can be combined with credits to reach the 
    total cost of the upgrade.

As an example, you can use these tokens to upgrade a level 1 longsword to a level 2 longsword in the 
    following ways:
      A level 1 longsword will take 450 credits to upgrade to level 2.
      - In order to upgrade the longsword you will need 9 upgrade tokens.
      - You can also upgrade with a combination of bound credits and upgrade
        tokens. For example, I could use 5 tokens (worth a total of 250
        credits) and 200 bound credits to upgrade my longsword.

If you have any questions, shoot me a message. You can purchase tokens at http://www.Imperian.
    com/credits.

Thanks @Jeremy
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Elokia said:

Eldreth said:

Aakrin gives himself a long snog.

I'm more concerned with this line.

He does that a lot. We magickal folks stopped paying attention to it somewhere along the way. :D
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The humgii's stomach growls loudly and it looks around itself expectantly.

reminds me of @Caelya

• ** Summary for (Stavenn) Election #88352 *******************************
    Title:                         (Already voted) (Days until close: 0)
       Election for Emperor of Stavenn

Description:
       Being displeased with the performance of Theophilus in the
       position of Emperor of Stavenn, this vote of no confidence has
       been called. The following individuals believe they can better
       perform the duties required of the position.

Choices:
         1.  Theophilus
         2.  Kryss
         3.  Mathiaus
         4.  Zenigra

(Stavenn): You say, "It looks like we will have a new Emperor or Empress very soon."

(Stavenn): You say, "It has been a pleasure serving you all. I did my best."

(Stavenn) Election #88352 has just re-opened for voting due to a tie.
    A disorienting sensation descends upon you, and when it lifts, your body feels different.

:(
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin

Stavenn Election Stuff
    It's like the Crusader's Election all over again - except it tied twice. D:
  • You are now wearing the golden crown of the Imperator.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Kryss Miyumae has just replaced Emperor Theophilus Aracelia, the Omega as The Grand Emperor of Stavenn.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Spearmint, the Celidonian humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.

lol
  • That's cute.

BUT NOT AS CUTE AS FANCY

The fancy woodling admires the new growth rising up about the base of the Leechwood. He disappears momentarily, but quickly returns with a small handful of glitter, which he throws up in the air. He watches with glee as it settles on the flowers sprouting from the mass of roots underfoot.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): Aislygn says, "What was the difference between Algebra one and Algebra two?"

(Ring): Seraphyne says, "1."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Argentum holsters a flintlock into a leather hip holster with his left hand.

Argentum holsters a flintlock into a leather hip holster with his right hand.

• I WANT A HOLSTER HOW DO I GET ONE
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Citizens of Stavenn,

Perhaps I have not been clear on the reasons, outside of Theophilus' lack of activity, for my contention, 

I hope to remedy that in this post.

Towards Theophilus, I have nothing but good will,  BLAH BLAH BLAH

------------------------------------

Lord @Ario,

You may call me "Lord" Theophilus. I believe I have earned it both as a knight and as a noble. As for my intentions for the future--I plan to serve Stavenn as I always have, in the same manner that merited my title.

I thank those of you who have supported me in the past and will continue to support me. I intend to serve Stavenn well, which is nothing new.

In perpetual service,

LORD Theophilus Aracelia.

PEW PEW. #STAVENN2005. Honestly though, it's whatever. Leadership is overrated :(

(Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Orval of the Five Tributes exclaims, "Yes, yes... The Five Tributes seeks to disrupt the leadership of the 
    horde. Bring me the corpse of Tanjin (dead) at once!"

A dead corpse... Imagine that.

• @theophilus: That was probably the most anticlimactic response I've ever read.

I still hate those Tributes quests, even if I have ways around doing their most annoying tasks.

• IniarIniar Australia
    A centaur earth priestess drags her hand along the rocks here, motes of light dancing at her fingertips.
  • Ario said:
    @theophilus: That was probably the most anticlimactic response I've ever read.

I still hate those Tributes quests, even if I have ways around doing their most annoying tasks.
    It's hard to be creative when I'm campaigning for all of five people..

• Ario said:
    @theophilus: That was probably the most anticlimactic response I've ever read.

It's hard to be creative when I'm campaigning for all of five people..
    Try harder!

• IniarIniar Australia
    A large red crab grabs ahold of your flesh with its large front claw, refusing to let go.

Reminds me of @Septus.
  • Chillin' in the dark after a longgggg day at work, listening to music and get:

The quiet night breeze soothes you with its intimations of solitude.

Should be in I <3

• IniarIniar Australia
    (Celidon): Argentum says, "Hey. Anyone of you know basic mage group combat? Or even individual."
    (Celidon): Tikal says, "First step, find oliana."
    (Celidon): You say, "Bloodboil batter!"
    (Celidon): Tikal says, "Second step switch out of mage."

• Ansol, the Imperial Executioner says, "We are prepared."

The Executioner grabs you and pulls you to the block, forcing you down as he presses your neck into the 
    concaved surface of the block.
    You are afflicted with numbness.

Ansol, the Imperial Executioner says, "If you have any last words to speak, do so now."

Ansol, the Imperial Executioner pulls a black hood over his face before leaning down, eye to eye with the 
    victim and whispers something to him.

Ansol, the Imperial Executioner tells you, "Try to die with some pride Theophilus, I'd hate to see you die 
    like a coward."
    Having been numb for too long, you feel your muscles lock up in paralysis.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    Your muscles are no longer so numb.
    You have cured numbness.

You say to Ansol, the Imperial Executioner, "FOR STAVENN."

Ansol, the Imperial Executioner stands up and moving into place alongside the block, he lifts his halberd high 
    and with one rapid slash of the blade severs Theophilus's head.
    Damage Taken: 436 cutting (raw damage: 558)
    You have been slain by Ansol, the Imperial Executioner.
    You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily blurred in white light.
    Damage Taken: 462 cutting (raw damage: 591)
    You have been slain by Ansol, the Imperial Executioner.
    You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    Damage Taken: 471 cutting (raw damage: 668)

• One of these is not like the other:

achievement who apostate
    Dreacor, Iniar, Karyn, Khizan, Septus, Shou, and Ultrix.
  • An undead cobalt butterfly flutters off towards the southeast, taking the stench of death with it.

GOOD. YOU STINK LIKE DEATH. GTFO.

• Through grinding stones, @Rasca tells you, "Running a city like that means you get all the work, none of the 
    credit and all of the complaints when something goes wrong."

Through grinding stones, Rasca tells you, "You could go lead Antioch, they'd probably follow."

Through grinding stones, Rasca tells you, "Just wear an orc mask."

You tell Old Crow Rasca Anar, the Queen's Maelstrom, "You're getting quoted."

Through grinding stones, Rasca tells you, "Make some vague promises, something something blood magick."

• Welp.

Focusing on the unpredictable power of Moradeim, moon of Change, you channel its energy into a small isan ingot, which begins morphing in front of your very eyes, eventually turning into an unspecified object.