Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• Power nap?
  • Power naps heal the soul. 
  • I wish I had time for power naps...
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You forget what you have learned in the defiler profession and receive 2607 lessons in return.
    You have received 66 credits as trade-in value for a bleeding treant named Sammie.

Goodbye, @Sammie.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • You recall that (2015/05/02 01:32) Celestine told you:
    "//Dont you normally go out and make bad decisions on friday nights? 

(Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • No, he makes bad decisions every night.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

No, he makes bad decisions every night.

Hey, now. I pull a Khizan and save lives most nights. And that entails taking people to the hospital after they stump their toe.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • We both make bad decisions. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited May 2015
    One of these things is not like the other:

Belief summary for 05.03 (incomplete)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Contributions:
    - Celestine: 833206
    - Khizan: 1762981
    - Kristos: 28
    - Lylt: 97083
    - Ria: 649011
    - Shou: 1796484
    - Shrine: -58940
    Net belief gain: 5079853
    Current sect belief: 60%
  • As a proud member of Blackfyre family, this is what I receive when I log in.

(R): Toma, "Is it bad when I see Dreacor log on, my first reaction isn't Oh hey its Dreacor, its THATS NOT HOW YOU SPELL FIRE :|."
  • Shou said:

One of these things is not like the other:

Belief summary for 05.03 (incomplete)
    Contributions:
    - Celestine: 833206
    - Khizan: 1762981
    - Kristos: 28
    - Lylt: 97083
    - Ria: 649011
    - Shou: 1796484
    - Shrine: -58940
    Net belief gain: 5079853
    Current sect belief: 60%

That Kristos guy is in the black.  Shrine needs to start pulling its weight.  
  • edited May 2015
    @jules, you should see the one from the day before..

Belief summary for 05.03
    Contributions:
    - Celestine: 1048153
    - Dist: 69362
    - Dreacor: 0
    - Karyn: 4034014
    - Khizan: 3281507
    - Kristos: 198414
    - Lylt: 121208
    - Ria: 2015060
    - Salish: 380889
    - Septus: -22500
    - Shou: 13822688
    - Shrine: -24052261
    - Sulphius: 1898
    - Ultrix: 3574367
    Net belief gain: 4472799

I personally love that @Dreacor guy just sitting on the fence there.

*edit: I realize that this log is indeed... the same day as before. This is the one I'm talking about:

Belief summary for 05.03
    Contributions:
    - Celestine: 1389729
    - Dist: 91563
    - Dreacor: 555076
    - Karyn: 1937529
    - Khizan: 4620994
    - Kristos: 237573
    - Lylt: 119910
    - Ria: 483980
    - Salish: 272385
    - Septus: 1960173
    - Shou: 11350755
    - Shrine: -30242775
    - Siath: 243487
    - Sulphius: 24656
    - Ultrix: 3530648
    Net belief gain: -3424317
  • Always assume death when it's @Shou.
  • edited May 2015

Stand|mount horse|quickdraw broadsword283716 shield|kill Undead added to your EQBAL queue.
    You are already standing.
    You must dismount from what you are currently riding before you can mount anything else.
    You secure your previously wielded items and instantly draw a nightmare themed broadsword into your left hand, 
    with a banded shield of necromantic bone flowing into your right hand.
    You swing a nightmare themed broadsword at a madcap zombie jester with a powerful strike.
    You have scored a hit on the vitals of your enemy!
    Damage dealt: 86 Remaining: 0.00%
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    Health Gain: 8
    You have slain a madcap zombie jester.
    You pick up the corpse.
    Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
    Balance Taken: 3.46s
    502/527 (95%) 327/336 (97%) 
    You tilt your head and listen intently.
    Your pose is now: listening intently.
    You must regain balance first.

I was never doing this before so I don't think it's my trigger to attack on balance recovery... I'm only setting the pose every two mobs or so.

Edit: I'm an idiot. I was trying to LISTEN SPIRITS.

• IniarIniar Australia
    You spread your arms wide and call out to Nature, summoning its eternal strength to flood your frail body. You are bathed in radiant light as the power of the Wilds surges through you, expanding your limbs, sprouting your tail and unfurling wings from your back. Your wailing voice deepens and twists as the mouth projecting it bends into a draconic snout. As the light fades, your fearsome form is revealed: You have become the Wyvern.

:D
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Iniar said:

You spread your arms wide and call out to Nature, summoning its eternal strength to flood your frail body. You are bathed in radiant light as the power of the Wilds surges through you, expanding your limbs, sprouting your tail and unfurling wings from your back. Your wailing voice deepens and twists as the mouth projecting it bends into a draconic snout. As the light fades, your fearsome form is revealed: You have become the Wyvern.

:D
    I'm going to monster hunt your goodies.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You are not familiar with that technique, Wyvern.

Yus. I am the Wyvern. I am the Night.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Kryss evolved from such a shy, nice little girl to an insane hypertroll."
    (Ring): You say, "She was?"
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "She was."
    (Ring): You say, "Did you have your way with her?"
    (Ring): Iroth says, "He did."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Scars were perhaps inflicted it appears."

r.o.f.l.m.a.o
  • (Ring): Theophilus says, "Empress on Crab or Me failed."

• edited May 2015
    Mathiaus smoothly gathers her hand and places a gentle kiss against her fingers. "Good to see you, Elza".

You have emoted: Theophilus begins to imitate Mathiaus with impressive form.

You raise your eyebrows, squint slightly, and purse your lips as you look about yourself in hopes that your 
    sexy smoulder will be noticed.

You smooth back your hair. Damn you're cool.

You have emoted: Theophilus pats his hair beneath the crown of the Imperator and says, "Damnit. I messed up my 
    faux hawk."

Shouting, you say, "Slaves!"

You point off into the wild blue yonder.

I forgot I'm a fallen now :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    I don't get it. :(
  • edited May 2015
    I was making fun of Mathiaus. When I was Sidhe, I had a faux hawk though so when I did smooth, I thought I messed it up.

Now I'm just bones :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    When talking about themes for Iniar...

Skye, riding a majestic dark blue swan, strolls in from the east, a scattering of leaves trailing behind.
    You are startled as a succulent mango bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Skye.
    Skye hums quietly to herself.
    A few wayward leaves remain in the wake of Skye, riding a majestic dark blue swan as she strolls out towards the east.
  • "You now possess the gift of the third eye."

Favorite Impy line. Trippy.

•  
    @Kliko gives a horrified gasp.

You nod sagely.

Kliko Aradae says, "Sorry sir, but screw that."

• Coward.