Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• 80/480h 543/543m 0e <eb> <bd> <0> summon ouroboros
    Equilibrium Taken: 1.90s
    Imposing your will on Hell itself, you summon forth an Ouroboros to serve your whim.
    <480/480h 543/543m 0e <-b> <bd> <0> 

THIS is the greatest thing ever. It's really too bad that a) this was a no brainer b) it took 2 years and c) it wasted a classlead. But holy gods balls, I love not having to use all of my mana to summon my class pet.
  • Ahkan said:
    80/480h 543/543m 0e <eb> <bd> <0> summon ouroboros
    Equilibrium Taken: 1.90s
    Imposing your will on Hell itself, you summon forth an Ouroboros to serve your whim.
    <480/480h 543/543m 0e <-b> <bd> <0> 

THIS is the greatest thing ever. It's really too bad that a) this was a no brainer b) it took 2 years and c) it wasted a classlead. But holy gods balls, I love not having to use all of my mana to summon my class pet.
    For a minute there I was like "Wait a minute, it fully healed you! Bug!" but then I was like "Oh, Ahkan just fails at copy/paste"

• Trufax.
  • I love that for the first time in two years, Demonic was able to field a well stocked team. We had almost every class present and it was awesome. <3
  • I love that I found Kanthari!

• I always imagined Kanthari looked like Vince Noir from 'the Mighty Boosh'.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited April 2013
    I <3 coding for other people and having a good way to distribute the code.

edit: especially when certain people insist on breaking the scripts asap.
  • Off hours 5v5 and bringing home the W.

Eldreth picks up the MVP for combat awareness and having a sweet looking inventory.
  • Number 1 teamkiller. Who needs holocaust.
  • I <3 that demonic is churning out more fighters and that we can give a good fight at most shardfalls now.
  • I wish we could say the same, for the good fight bit anyhow. It's mostly been steam rolling over AM heh.

• AM's fighters haven't been as present as they used to. That might change any moment.
  • Tbf, AM has been steamrolling pretty consistently for a good while. I really can't begrudge anyone smashing us around a bit. I've been enjoying the curbstomp shardfalls a lot more than setting my autoharvester going then chilling for ten minutes at least. (Although I definitely :o'd irl when that army walked into us at the fall outside Stavenn, good lord.)
  • Yeah, I'm not complaining in the least Septus. I'd much rather fight and die, than harvest shard x 40. I just don't get the mindset of some who think dying is the worst thing ever and that they lose so much xp....It's to easy to bash up what you want, xp loss should not be a factor ever.

• It is annoying if you die a lot (read, be a Mena)
  • 
    Rank  Player                                                            Deaths
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       1. Sir Dias Tethe'alla                                                  898
       2. Shou Agarwaen                                                        695
       3. Lord Juran Acerbus                                                   587
       4. Iluv Bialystone, the Crux Shade                                      557
       5. Ruga Veliryan, The Woodland Lord                                     533
       6. Lionas Sol'Anlumaire, Redwood Blight                                 521
       7. Oburi Covenia, Winter's Wrath                                        479
       8. Lady Mena Greyjoy                                                    458
       9. Great Ranger, Ziat Dawnsong, Phoenix Fire                            456
      10. Septus                                                               456
    You are barely even in the top 10.
  • Obviously I need to stop trying to survive :[

• Labil said:
    Obviously I need to stop trying to survive :[
    Please.
  • Labil said:
    Obviously I need to stop trying to survive :[
    You've been trying?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Lately, I've been either lucky or actually succesful, yes >: (
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aluq4txuIMhEdGxNSnRvbFROdDZ3cnI5NlhwTkN2REE#gid=0 

Updated with current values. Demonic has been busy, good for them.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    ** A little bird flutters in and hops on your shoulder. With a warble it seems to chirp, "VOTE NOW!" before flying away with a cheery song. **
    Vote for Imperian at: http://www.imperian.com/vote
    H:445 M:527 XP:31.77 <eb db> [Harum-Scarum] HP:100 MP:100 [Healing]
    Thank you for voting, Mathiaus!
    A flock of little birdies surrounds you, wings a-fluttering as a burbling "THANK YOU!" fills the air.
  • I feel cheated :[
  • VelionVelion California, USA
    Finding out that fighting in Dragon stance is superior to Rat in every way. Jpk is 3.40 in Rat and Dragon, while swk is 3.00 in Rat, and 3.40 in Dragon. 3.40 is sufficient to get three bbt's.
  • I both love and hate this because yay credits and oh god I think I hear a 12th (!!) crafting license whispering my name and do I want Libations or Cooking?
  • I hate that just this morning I converted a bunch of credits to bound to buy something. I should have foreseen this.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Yay.  At least it looks like they took some of my post from Feb into account. Or maybe it was going to happen anyway. Either way, good change!