Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• The recent Koth.

Me and Mathiaus vs Septus and Juran. 

• Yeah, I was fun. Septus and I spent more time fighting than scoring, but they were good fights.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Juran said:

Yeah, (It) was fun. Septus and I spent more time fighting than scoring, but they were good fights.

Definitely agree.

• Hot spiced mead that I made myself.

So wasted.
  • The recent shardfall in Eastern Nolmines.

I have missed one of those fights were all 3 circles are involved.
  • Ringtells basically went 'primary zith, primary zith, oh crap primary ziat, PRIMARY ZIAT'.
  • And it totally wasn't confusing at all. :(

• Panic is good for adrenaline.
  • It would have been fun for me if Canavas and Hiramius didn't go against orders and try to act cool and mighty :(

On that note, I heart Mage. Its such a wonderful class. I secretly don't want it revamped 
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Juran said:
    Panic is good for adrenaline.
    Adrenaline is only good for combat if your fight response outweighs your flight response.
  • That's not true, really. There's quite a few situations you can end up in where immediate flight is a far more appropriate response than fighting.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Ziat said:
    It would have been fun for me if Canavas and Hiramius didn't go against orders and try to act cool and mighty :(

On that note, I heart Mage. Its such a wonderful class. I secretly don't want it revamped 
    You are going to make Quelinost return just to make his usual complain about Mage.
  • Labil said:
    You are going to make Quelinost return just to make his usual complain about Mage.
    I fully plan on tracking down Quelinost's information, contacting him, and inviting him to digitally dance on Alchemy's grave the moment Garryn makes the revamp live.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited March 2013
    You are wielding Shield of the Mango Tree in your left hand and a theatrical mango-inspired sabre in your right hand.
    You are holding:
    a wicked halberd with stylized mangos.

• You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Khizan.
    You see that Khizan is at Ascending the Parade of Rathad in the City of Kinsarmar.
    You sense a total of 2 individuals at that location.
    Equilibrium Taken: 1.05s
  • Bioshock Infinite.

This is an amazing game.  Very dense imagery and story wise, I'm honestly pretty impressed.  I mean, its Bioshock so it has the normal drawbacks of bioshock combat, but this is for sure no Aliens: Colonial Marines or Sim City.
  • I wondered why you weren't on Raidcall. Glad you're enjoying it!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I set the bar pretty low in my head for Bioshock Infinite - to see how well it turned out is really nice, especially considering the state of other games hitting the market lately.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • The trailers I've seen look pretty awesome.

• edited March 2013
    It for sure throws a lot of our modern sensibilities about things like race and gender in your face.  Like I said, its super super intense in parts.  Loving every minute of it.  Especially love the deal I got through a key seller called green man gaming which basically made the game 15 bucks when you considered all the freebies they threw in and the credit I have towards my next purchase.

Edit; Also the music for the game is awesome.  Just good choices all around
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I just watched the intro gameplay and it's really tempting
  • The idea of Fazlee playing through a game based on American Exceptionalism amuses me greatly.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited March 2013
    I love the epic stand of three DK's versus the wall of the bandwagon. Two predadurs, one numbbot, one tanky paladin we had to kill twice and a twink outrider. Sadly, after losing a stacked fight in their favor, the zerg just summoned more ex-demoners to suddenly do their jobs. :(

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited March 2013
    uni's internet connection (especially since this fail country still has data caps for most internet connection plans) 

also <3 my new sabre. Thanks, you know who you are ;)
  • Getting fights at shardfalls lately (even if cath absolutely ruins my life as monk).
  • I love the big clashes we've had lately where all circles are involved. But what I don't like is when Magick and AM fights and we track in and you target ME first :( 
  • Malignaphobia.
  • Who knew that Catharsis killed? Loving that we have Hanzou around all the time now.
  • Hanzou said:
    I love the big clashes we've had lately where all circles are involved. But what I don't like is when Magick and AM fights and we track in and you target ME first :( 
    Welcome to my world. :( Though I've also enjoyed the fights lately, even if I've been caught in Druid several times.
  • edited March 2013
    Bioshock: Infinite is pretty awesome. The skyhook system is really fun, and without going into detail, songbird is one of my favorite scary things I've seen in a while. Only complaint I've got is that it's so easy, especially compared to previous Bioshock games. Honestly, I think hard mode in this one is easier than normal mode in the other two. I'm thinking my second playthrough of the game will be in the hidden extra hard mode with some kind of challenge like pistol-only, or maybe not using vigors.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, the game is still sexy as hell.