Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    plotting. @Oystir
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Yay, Jeremy is letting us trade sweaters and beards and stuff, and he fixed the map for Silverbeard/Ironbeard <3.
  • Woot finals are over
  • Best/worst purchase ever:

You give a Stone of Gender Switching a wry, shifty smile.

• Oh god now Eldreth is going to show up and make me "kick guard", even though I am not sure he can actually do that :( 
  • Eldreth is enemied.

Eldreth also has a mask so it's not like that will stop him.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• :( He just WALKS AWAY.  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited December 2015
    I heart @Elokia; thanks so much :)

You put the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow into a cherry blossom tree sapling.
    A cherry blossom tree sapling's roots reach out and take hold of the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow and pulls it under the soil, a cherry blossom tree sapling's bark creaking as it turns the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow into fertilizer.

You put the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow into a pear tree sapling.
    A pear tree sapling's roots reach out and take hold of the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow and pulls it under the soil, a pear tree sapling's bark creaking as it turns the corpse of a lithe ebonmarrow into fertilizer.

You empty out a bucket on top of a cherry blossom tree sapling, covering it in water.
    A cherry blossom tree sapling stretches out its branches as the water seeps into the soil at a cherry blossom tree sapling's roots.

You empty out a bucket on top of a pear tree sapling, covering it in water.
    A pear tree sapling stretches out its branches as the water seeps into the soil at a pear tree sapling's roots.

Ehehehe.

• IniarIniar Australia
    <3 

A cherry blossom treeling reaches its branches up to the sky as it grows in height.
    A cherry blossom treeling grows into its full height, releasing a soft hum that fills the air.
  • edited December 2015
    You open a fancy green and silver stocking and find a caravan crop and a translucent glass box inside!

As stoked on this as I would've been about a surcoat
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • I <3 my new Tv.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I <3@Oystir for being a fun, generally care-free person. You are a champion.
  • Iniar said:
    I <3@Oystir for being a fun, generally care-free person. You are a champion.
    Did someone say a champion? Can I kill it? :3
  • Currently baling water out of my toilet with a soup bowl. Probably not the time.
  • I HATE
  • I <3 Haiku's

e.g.

Oystir has a pearl

A brown frog born in darkness

small splashes are heard.
  • You can write Haiku
    But like a quick flowing stream
    Keep them clean or else.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited December 2015
    This influx of newbies has given me the opportunity to see my designed-for-new-players/characters guild requirements at work.

GD I'm so awesome.

ALSO INFLUX OF NEWBIES. LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED DIRECTLY CORRELATED WITH OUR SCORE ON TOPMUDS GO VOTE TODAY
  • edited December 2015

:bz :bz :bz

There's a bee smiley thing! How did I go so long on these forums without noticing that?!?

I <3 that.

:bz :bz :bz 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• i flushed my toilet
    no evil came to meet me
    merry christmas all
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Light dustings, tarnished
    poosicles met snowblower
    soup waste bad for yard
  • edited December 2015

A steep hill.
    This tall, steep hill is covered by scraggly yellow grass and small shrubs. The air is colder here
    than in the lowlands. Hardy flowers grow alongside clumps of struggling grass. Small holes dot the
    landscape where animals have dug burrows. An obsidian shrine to the Sect of the Leechwood has been
    built here. A jolly plump snowman resembling Oystir is here, staring at you coolly. A mesmerized
    rattletrap skeleton is here, his bright yellow eyes focused towards the distance.
    You see exits leading northeast and west.
    H: 640/640 M: 340/340  [ebdb] [18.73%] [Undead AU (DAM)] [8 3] [blk haw app] []
    You are again able to evoke a wisp.
    H: 640/640 M: 340/340  [ebdb] [18.73%] [Undead AU (DAM)] [8 3] [blk haw app] []
    The foothills of Demon's Pass.
    An obsidian shrine to the Sect of the Leechwood has been built here. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Oystir is here, staring at you coolly. A burrowing owl stands here, looking at the world
    with curiousity. There are 2 enchanted soot-stained skeletons here. A mesmerized rattletrap skeleton
    is here, his bright yellow eyes focused towards the distance.
    A flower-capped hill.
    An obsidian shrine to the Sect of the Leechwood has been built here. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Oystir is here, staring at you coolly.
    Where wildflowers grow.
    A blackthorn tree menaces silently with its dark spines and blackened bark. An obsidian shrine to
    the Sect of the Leechwood has been built here. A bunch of wildflowers with black, diamond-shaped
    petals is here. A jolly plump snowman resembling Oystir is here, staring at you coolly. A blood-
    caked direwolf is here, snarling at all who come near him. There are 2 enchanted soot-stained
    skeletons here.
    You can see no further.

edit:
    went to demons pass
    my coal eyes watched all over
    but my mouth said lol
  • How fast my axe customisation got approved. Was like 2 minutes or something.
  • Must have been a really cool axe. =D
  • Hateful Eight. Goddamn.