Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Waiting for Alice's defense for her Masters XD. Just couple more hours!

However, I don't like that her lab's firewall is so restrictive. Time to dust out proxys.
  • Labil said:
    Waiting for Alice's defense for her Masters XD. Just couple more hours!

However, I don't like that her lab's firewall is so restrictive. Time to dust out proxys.
    Good luck to her!
  • You will now be known as Squirrel Gurn Tellaris, the Feral Sage, by order of 
    Svorai, The Renewing Spirit.

My nickname from working in the kitchen follows me everywhere.
  • I heart that I bought my plane tickets for IRE Con yesterday. My general excitement level can be described, as usual, with gifs.

Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • Taqja said:
    I heart that I bought my plane tickets for IRE Con yesterday. My general excitement level can be described, as usual, with gifs.
    I just booked mine yesterday, too. I don't <3 how much I paid for airfare, though.
  • edited May 2013
    Alesud said:

I just booked mine yesterday, too. I don't <3 how much I paid for airfare, though.
    3k credits round trip..AM I RIGHT?!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I heart the relearning change. I just cannot express enough my love for it coming 24 hrs after I went change for reincarnation and to buy perma mod.

• Menoch said:
    I heart the relearning change. I just cannot express enough my love for it coming 24 hrs after I went change for reincarnation and to buy perma mod.
    I heart not having to watch Bina demonstrate survival/perception/cooking over...and over...and over again.
  • I heart this.

You discern that you are standing in the Bardosi Plains.
    Your environment conforms to that of Grasslands.
    You are in the Prime Material Plane.
    You have explored 90% of this area.
    The average level of mobiles in this area is 35.

• It isn't as useful as it looks, but it's a general gauge. For example: Creepers (caanae sewers) shows as a higher level than Crawlers (beneath caanae sewers).
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Right, levels do not take into account things like special attacks, attack speed, etc. So it is more general.

• Guess it'd be a good way to gauge belief worth then?

• I think I've seen it fluctuate, which would mean it's realtime? Horn monsters might be throwing off level averages, which could also make the numbers weird. And it's interesting that monster level ranges to higher than 100. Magglix was way up there.
  • edited May 2013
    Delrayne said:

Guess it'd be a good way to gauge belief worth then?

Belief values are based on experience gained, it appears, in which mob level is only one factor. Despite creepers being a higher mob level, crawlers net more xp and belief.

Edit because of slight relevance: necromancy bone per corpse (not rate, which is static) is a function of mob level (if they also meet the weight requirement (which is 100lbs))
  • Summer   :x
  • To counteract some of my recent artifact hate!

I heart the recent changes to the novice areas.  I rolled a newbie recently to run through and check them out. The changes are freaking awesome. Everything that I saw on my run-through was really impressive, and if I knew which one of you glorious bastards put leechroots in the Khandavan novice area, I would put a golden statue of you in my guildhall.

I'll smelt it out of all the gold @Lionas fines us when we use incorrect grammar and punctuation. (I'm nervous right now about using so many commas in my post)

I <3 the learning changes.

I heart the recent influx of newbies.

I also <3 all the nightmare fuel animals in the Khandavan forest now. Here's looking at you, one-eyed pheasant.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I heart that I now have a reason to throw deformed animals out of the sky at Kanthari because Kanthari <3 them so much.

It's raining [mutated] cats and [porcupine-fur] dogs. Hallelujah.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • Taqja said:
    It's raining [mutated] cats and [porcupine-fur] dogs. Hallelujah.

Sounds like a normal Tuesday to me :/
  • Hey, hey, take it easy, Bison.

I HEART, really <3 greatly the new way to speak with mobs.

I just dislike some of the options. I don't figure Mena (nor anyone in demonic) really saying '(Letting the spirit posses) Your bodies? Are you crazy?' Because, well, that is HALF of demonic XD.

But nonetheless, it is quite impressive, and I hope to see more of this.
  • I am going to try to put in a way to display what words need to be said to trigger the response so that you can string together your own ones if you want.

• edited May 2013
    Maybe trying to keep the answers as... don't know, generic as possible, with that I mean, that don't touch RP of a circle, would be easier.

A second path could be to add some alternative options for when the person belongs to a specific circle.
  • edited May 2013
    Some quests are, and should be, restricted to particular ideologies. NPCs are people too! #houseelfliberationfront #npcsarepeople
  • Lionas said:
    Some quests are, and should be, restricted to particular ideologies. NPCs are people too! #houseelfliberationfront #npcsarepeople
    You are a terrible Slytherin. I am ashamed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Getting a corrupted file fixed so I can have my system back.
  • Jeremy said:
    I am going to try to put in a way to display what words need to be said to trigger the response so that you can string together your own ones if you want.

The best WAY, imo, would probably just be to CAPITALIZE the keywords in the choice. It looks a little sloppier, but it's clearly understandable, and it doesn't have the problem of different people having colors set oddly on their clients or strange fonts or other such things.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I <3 the little thematic variations on the graveyards in our townes and council. I am oddly fond of Aori's, especially.
  • Khizan said:
    Jeremy said:
    I am going to try to put in a way to display what words need to be said to trigger the response so that you can string together your own ones if you want.

The best WAY, imo, would probably just be to CAPITALIZE the keywords in the choice. It looks a little sloppier, but it's clearly understandable, and it doesn't have the problem of different people having colors set oddly on their clients or strange fonts or other such things.

We are actually going to color the words they mob says that are keywords. You will be able to turn the colors on or off and config the keyword coloring. 

• Aleutia said:
    I <3 the little thematic variations on the graveyards in our townes and council. I am oddly fond of Aori's, especially.
    Svorai, Hastati, and Taqja did all of those. Little ninjas.