Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Training a new diabolist to use my system. Be afraid, monks. Be very afraid. D:
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited September 2014
    I kid you not:
    (<-): SekretDiabolistInTraining, "Fast is probably the best statpack for Diabolist for PK. Unfortunately, it also means that someone like Eldreth vaporizes you in about two hits."
    (->): SekretDiabolistInTraining, "So no hunting eldreths?"
    (->): SekretDiabolistInTraining, "Oh wait its a person."
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    You can hunt Eldreths. Just stick metrazol before they can chain two consecutive attacks.
  •  

The sapping charge attached to a banner bearing the Stavenn crest detonates, destroying itself and a banner bearing the Stavenn crest in a blazing flash of light.

Yesssss.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That as a Wytch, I now have balanceless mark change. Thank you to the people involved in the making of this, you know who you are. Also, a shout out to the Hecate Mark, I know people diss you but its certainly an interesting option.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart that Magick's resistance to change means that they haven't bought into the 'claymore-too-stronk' game and rolled 5 claymores.
  • @Raykel. Rare are the times that someone will engage in banter with me.

(That thing about Chani was totally a low blow, though.)
  • I don't know what you mean. @Calais

You said you wanted me to be your battle buddy. Chani seemed to want the same. There's not enough Raykel to go around.
  • Just trying to play Imperian now that my internet is fixed, but Athena needed a pillow so we had to readjust.
  • @Raykel Well, the alternative was leave you with those other guys who wanted to 5v1 you.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart that Iniar's shopping list is growing again. For when I next resume work. :excite: #magicalArmour #XMenGambitStyle
  • The best thing about this month's Wheel? Cheap assembly pieces on the promo market.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • Celestine said:

See below...

It won't let me agree x500.
    Celestine said:
    See below...
    Disturbingly accurate.
  • Celestine said:

See below...

Where is art projects using food?
  • Svorai said:
    See below...
    My two and a half year old, Zackary, has not hit that stage yet.
  • Celestine said:

Svorai said:

Celestine said:

See below...

My two and a half year old, Zackary, has not hit that stage yet.

Mine did it from the start :(
    Did someone say toddler art projects? Courtesy of my two year old. I heart that daycare, they have a daily sheet thing filled out telling me what she ate and how much, how long she napped, what they did for the day, they have 'water days' where they I guess have kiddie pools and sprinklers, it's pretty great.

• In the spirit of toddler art projects, here is my fridge, all thanks to Daisy Hill. We also get the daily sheet thing.

Please Note: These are no where close to as beautiful as @Menoch's child's artwork.
    Yeah but your fridge magnets more than make up for that I think.
  • I'll trade you. My cat vomited behind the couch and my 8 month old found it for us :/

Directly afterwards, I found out our water was shut off because of a minor leak in the area.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart SekretDiabolistInTraining

(->): SekretDiabolistInTraining, "Portal me please?"

You draw a circle in the air with your wand, and a fiery outline appears.
    Equilibrium Taken: 3.60s

A fiery portal opens in the air before you.

[Treant]: Septus entered.
    An elite Diavlous Knight stabs a blackened sword into Septus, simultaneously slashing him with the other.

With a rapping of her staff, a flesh mender enters from the west, looking for wounded.
    Her eyes on the skies above, a female archer paces in from the west.

A cannon ball races in from the west, rips through Septus's body, and streaks eastward.
    A cannon ball races in from the west, rips through Septus's body, and streaks eastward.
    Septus swoons for a moment then rises again, flushed but strong.
    A massive net flies in from the west, entangling itself about Septus and he falls to the ground unable to move.
    An elite Diavlous Knight has slain Septus.
    [Treant]: Septus left.
    Septus has been crushed to death by an elite towering xiur shielder.
    Lol
  • To continue: @Iniar, @Maglust

You say to Maglust, "Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Imperator."

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate says to Iniar, "Septus tried to kill you."

You say to Maglust, "Actually, I think he's after Iniar..."

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate says to you, "Well I randomly catch it and like to give it to others to help them with supplies and such."

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate says, "Thought that is what I said."

Maglust ponders the situation.

You nod your head.

Calmly turning towards Maglust, you bring your clasped hands to your forehead as you bow before him, slowly, at the waist.

Maglust pokes at Iniar.

You say to Maglust, "I'm attempting to be his protector."

Maglust gives Iniar the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

You say to Maglust, "So far, so good."

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate says, "Protect him from what?"

Lord Commander Iniar Nullheart, Anti-Hero smiles and says to Maglust, "That's usually what happens."

You whisper to Maglust, "Between you and I, Sir, I believe I am the one who wears the pants in the family...if you know what I mean."

You nod sagely at Maglust.

Opening his mouth wide, Iniar gapes in wonder at you.

Maglust chuckles long and heartily.

You hum quietly to yourself.

Iniar chuckles long and heartily.

To Iniar: Can you lipread?

From Iniar: D:.

From Iniar: Nope.

To Iniar: So you have no idea what I said?

From Iniar: :<.

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate whispers to you, "I would make comment but my past speaks for it's self on where I end up in relationship."

Iniar flaps his arms madly.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Maglust.

Maglust flaps his misty wings of shadow idly, kicking up the silvery mist and momentarily shrouding the area.

Imperator Maglust Argyle, Death Incarnate says, "A fun past."

Maglust smiles softly.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

• I heart that I can relate to that exact paper plate in the background.

• Paper plates + children = best thing ever. (Also I love Meijer )