Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• It would be nice if that's what portalcoins did instead of giving a personal mini bashing area, it gave listen spirits for a few hours.

• What he said, but Khandava. Thanks to @Kanthari and @Thalian for not only taking me on an insanely fun hunting trip ending with teaching me about shards, but teaching me the whole way too.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • First stage of event planning. Know your area:

map.jpg 23.8K
  • Svorai said:
    First stage of event planning. Know your area:

I would post the first stage of the things I plan for Imperian, but no one wants to read that much pseudocode.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Svorai said:

Is that a spoiler?
  • Eoghan said:
    Svorai said:

I would post the first stage of the things I plan for Imperian, but no one wants to read that much pseudocode.
    I'd read it.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Cassius said:

Is that a spoiler?
    Do you know what area/s this is?
  • Svorai said:

Cassius said:

Svorai said:

Is that a spoiler?

Do you know what area/s this is?

Yes. At least most of it.
  • That's all the 'spoiler' you'll get! Nothing else shall be said :)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    It is impossible to move because you have been shackled here.

A shimmering red portal suddenly opens in mid-air and Marduk, the Eater of Souls, steps through. The Demon Lord's insane 
    laughter echoes in your mind and you find it impossible to move a muscle as he steps towards you and places both hands on 
    the sides of your head. Your mind explodes in a myriad of visions and a tugging feeling overcomes you briefly, Then, 
    everything fades into black.
    You have lost the insomnia defence.
    Your faith increases as Iniar falls by your hand.
    Your faith decreases as you fall to the might of Iniar.
    You have slain yourself.

Fixt.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Ultrix, your reply-message was too serendipitous to pass up;
    You sent the following message to Ultrix:
    // you know I was just pretending to be a douche, right? Hope I didn't scare you off :s.

Ultrix would like you to know: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
  • Hanlon's Razor? Ultrix is awesome.
  • Iniar said:

@Ultrix, your reply-message was too serendipitous to pass up;

You sent the following message to Ultrix:
    // you know I was just pretending to be a douche, right? Hope I didn't scare you off :s.

Ultrix would like you to know: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I've been trying to kill @Iniar with damage when I should have just QQ'd to soften him up :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Pleasant surprises:

You point an imperious finger at Slood, an ogre fisherman. Slood, an ogre fisherman's skin cracks and sizzles as flames 
    spontaneously erupt all over his body.
    You have scored a staggering blow!
    Damage dealt: 142 Remaining: 0.00%
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    The final blow is too much, you have slain Slood, an ogre fisherman.
    You just received a Gladiator Betting Ticket!
    You pick up the corpse.

???
  • learn2readnews
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I forgot how much fun the uber-mobile Summoner was. Much <3
  • The latest obelisk take-over attempt by Magick. It was awesome to see AM pull together and kick some serious butt.
  • Charging in, you give an exultant shout as you drive a mercurial claymore through Therian's neck, shearing through skin,
    tendon, artery, and bone, completely separating his head from his body.
    Your faith increases as Therian falls by your hand.
    You have slain Therian.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Celestine said:
    The latest obelisk take-over attempt by Magick. It was awesome to see AM pull together and kick some serious butt.
    They had such horribly unlucky timing. I logged on a minute into the attack and we scraped together the counter attack, and then Septus came back with about 14 minutes left on the clock for us. They actually had to fight for a capture for once.

• You have reached the illustrious overall level of 100 and your soul cries out in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.
    You have played for a total of 4 days, 2 hours and 20 minutes.

I <3 OP Priest bashing :D
  • IniarIniar Australia
    To be honest, Priest is just OP period. :P
  • Iniar said:
    To be honest, Priest is just OP period. :P
    Don't worry though, they won't approve any classleads on it!
  • Herakh said:
    You have reached the illustrious overall level of 100 and your soul cries out in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.
    You have played for a total of 4 days, 2 hours and 20 minutes.

I <3 OP Priest bashing :D
    Nice!  If I ever get that it will be over a break with double xp (<3 double xp).  Now come play with us!  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I <3 that I forgot how much Eldreth is like god.

(Ring) You say, "Eldreth at 498h 86% health, 89% mana."

As you hold it up to your face, the surface of the mirror unclouds and reveals the image of Eldreth to you.
    He is a fast cherufe.

This guy is God.
  • There are 19 year olds fresh out of AM Hogwarts that have as much health as me. Now...the days when we would power game ourselves to over 1k health or mana, that was when false prophets roamed the world.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • I heart my new Tanjin doll.

• I <3 writing a new RP-flavor feature that entities can use to further customize their sects. Vague vague vague, you'll find out soon.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Wait, there's more than two entities?1
  • The only cool ones that count are in Demonic.