Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I read the announce, but I don't understand the box's utility (clearly it must have one).  
  • Also curious about the humgii bag (devouring).  Is it purely convenience, or something more sinister?  
  • Jules said:
    I read the announce, but I don't understand the box's utility (clearly it must have one).  
    The box was created in response to requests for a way to make inventories less cluttered. There are a large number of artifacts that have benefits only when in your inventory, and people like organization. It's a way to sort or store artifacts away from a very long INV display, nothing more.
    Jules said:
    Also curious about the humgii bag (devouring).  Is it purely convenience, or something more sinister?  
    Another case of fulfilling a utility request, the bag of devouring is a utility item that exists purely for convenience. (You also can't be forced to put items into it)
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • 2014/07/08 19:25:51 - Our outpost called A bust of a GreatOwl is under attack by the Anti-Magick
    circle.
    2014/07/08 22:42:31 - We have successfully defended the outpost called A bust of a GreatOwl against
    the Anti-Magick circle.

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Eldreth said:

2014/07/08 19:25:51 - Our outpost called A bust of a GreatOwl is under attack by the Anti-Magick
    circle.
    2014/07/08 22:42:31 - We have successfully defended the outpost called A bust of a GreatOwl against
    the Anti-Magick circle.

They shouldn't mess with the Owl.
  • They need to learn to attack outposts at 8am to truly be successful  at the obelisk  system.
  • Selthis said:
    They need to learn to attack outposts at 8am to truly be successful  at the obelisk  system.
    Following this advice is sort of why I am a big deal. They don't just hand these q lines out to anyone son.

Quest Honors for Eldreth Iolar
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He has led the City of Stavenn to victory, claiming control over all the obelisks in the land.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Which is annoying because I helped with most of 'em, but it was only like you and Trez. :(

And of course, Trez fell instantly into his own asshole and disappeared from the game. 
  • Eldreth said:
    2014/07/08 19:25:51 - Our outpost called A bust of a GreatOwl is under attack by the Anti-Magick
    circle.
    the Anti-Magick circle.

I really wish they'd change the Obelisk system up so that we'd fight more often but for shorter periods of time. Three plus hours on a single outpost fight is a long damn fight. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Khizan said:

Eldreth said:

circle.
    the Anti-Magick circle.

I really wish they'd change the Obelisk system up so that we'd fight more often but for shorter periods of time. Three plus hours on a single outpost fight is a long damn fight. 

That's WoW raiding time right there. Don't miss it.
  • being a quest guinea pig of @Svorai
  • Mercer said:
    being a quest guinea pig of @Svorai
    At least you weren't given a necklace that inadvertently caused you to die!

ii necklace
    You are holding:
    "locket27760"                the right half of an antique locket <- kills me when worn
    "locket169126"              the left half of an antique locket <- kills me
    "amulet226496"             a lich-eye amulet <- kills me too
    "necklace159766"          a silver necklace adorned with a gnarled finger

Still fun though, it's great to see the event progressing.
  • You take a fragment of a Neelamic reservoir and swiftly reform it into a fragment of a suit of quicksilver armour.

I meant to turn it in.

• EdricEdric El Salvador
    I heart the Outrider class. Seriously, it's feels like such a cool, cohesive concept for a character.

Having just watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 doesn't hurt either.
  • Plz 2 make defiler like outrider. Thx.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I feel like I should be able to ride my treant into battle like the hobbits in The Two Towers.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart how demonic scrubs have taken to calling me 'Potato' :D
  • Iniar said:
    I heart how demonic scrubs have taken to calling me 'Potato' :D
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Flipping alliances like flipping pancakes. People get so confused. :>
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited July 2014
    I love (and admire) Ultrix's passion for trying to make something work, even when its destined to fail...

Ultrix, of the Crusaders says to Draven, "Are you giving courting advice again?"
    H:500/500 M:293/336 <eb db> B:0 T:1:15 X:56.79  
    Draven peers at Ultrix unscrupulously.
    Ultrix, of the Crusaders says to Draven, "Just asking because hey, if you have any tips for how to woo Septus I am all ears."

(Back story: @Ultrix proposed to @Septus during a Shardfall and he ignored her, breaking her fragile heart.)
  • Celestine said:
    I love (and admire) Ultrix's passion for trying to make something work, even when its destined to fail...

Ultrix, of the Crusaders says to Draven, "Are you giving courting advice again?"
    Draven peers at Ultrix unscrupulously.
    Ultrix, of the Crusaders says to Draven, "Just asking because hey, if you have any tips for how to woo Septus I am all ears."

(Back story: @Ultrix proposed to @Septus during a Shardfall and he ignored her, breaking her fragile heart.)

:(  To be fair, the entirety of the proposal was me, in the middle of harvesting a shard, saying to Septus, "Hey Septus, want to get married?"  Septus, however, was trying to see if magick was regrouping, and promptly said on ring "Tracking to Cassius!" or something like that.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I thought Ultrix was a boy :(
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Iniar said:
    You never know who anyone is anyways. <3
  • Celestine said:

Iniar said:

You never know who anyone is anyways. <3

I just assume 50yo fat man. Keeps me out of trouble.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2760
    Date: 7/20/2014 at 2:26
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Artifact Figurine, Bucket

Hello again, Imperianites,

We have just introduced two new artifacts for your purchasing pleasure.

For 150 credits (or 100 credits, with the upgrade of an ivory figurine) you can purchase an ebony figurine. This figurine, like its ivory counterpart, increases the number of 
    allies and enemies you can have. This one allows up to 40 of each!

For 100 credits, you can purchase a quicksilver bucket. This bucket will never decay, and once filled with water will never be emptied by dousing the fire in a room.

Enjoy!

Penned by my hand on the 4th of Halitus, in the year 52 AM.

I am both happy and sad that these finally exist yet no one probably understands how complete my life feels that these finally came to being.
  • It is funny listening to the Bellatores nerds bellyache about limited enemy lists for years, and now that the figurine is out, the sentiment is, "eh..do I really need it?"
  • It'd also be cool if it just gave you 80 slots and you could specify how many enemy/ally. Some of us have many more enemies than allies :(
  • Really surprised this took so long to come out. And like Eldreth said, at this point, its almost not necessary.