As I mentioned in a comment in the Horde Caravans
thread, I'm opening this thread for discussion of commodity production generally, and replacements for the commodity-related rituals specifically.
Commodity production is intended to be balanced to require the towne figurine quest to be run and some outside influence beyond towne production (in the form of caravans and/or inter-city bartering if caravans aren't being run). This is not the case. The largest issue that I see is the ease of producing commodities via the commodity-based rituals, so as a first step toward fixing the issue and bringing it back in line with original intentions, we'll be removing these rituals. Unfortunately, we can't do that until we come up with some new ones!
This thread exists for two major purposes
- PRIMARILY To suggest and discuss replacements for Aryana Duplicate, Moradeim Transmute and Sukhder Devastate. You can discuss why you think they should remain, but it will have to be an incredibly compelling reason, because at this point I'm pretty certain I'll remove them
- BECAUSE IT'S RELATED Discussion of commodity production
What this thread is NOT for
- Discussion of the Trade ministry in general. I know that it isn't most people's favorite thing, but that's a discussion for another time and place
- Discussion about other rituals that exist (except as reference for balance when replacing the three mentioned above)
- Discussion of Caravans (see the other thread for that)