Skip to content

Movember 2014

2»

Comments

• HEY UPDATE.

PICTURES SHOULD START ROLLING OUT HERE SOON, YOU CAN BEGIN TODAY.  DEADLINE IS TOMORROW BY GAME TIME CHANGE.  

Prizes will be adjusted and determined, judges are picked, all we need are the pictures.  If you've been holding on to that sweet duckface covered in whatever you pulled out from under your vacuum, well now's the time to post it.  

Sorry the beginning of this was written like a 40 year old's first facebook post, but it's really important and I wanted to get the messages across. 

Any questions message me on forums, maybe even in game, since I actually do have to log in there to do credit allocation.

-Mike

• edited November 2014
    The queen laughs at your attempts to beat her 'stache

She also swears there is an image if you click it. No idea why it shows up broken. My forum-fu is lacking.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited November 2014
    Ozreas said:

Oh, my.
    And that isn't even half of it! :D 

(see below)

Edit: (Also, I don't have a drinking problem...my sister owns a liquor store - so I get a lot of free stuff.)

• The liqour was honestly the first thing I noticed, second was that hideous G on your other glass. 

• I think I messed up my timeline, you've got until the end of today, i.e. 4 or so hours from right now to submit anything.  Judging will be done Dec 2nd gametime.