Relics Part Two
This is an addendum to the previous relic thread here: http://forums.imperian.com/discussion/390/relics/p1
Code work has begun on the items listed here: http://forums.imperian.com/discussion/292/cult-and-sect-expansion/p1
- Relics will be drops from bosses and major mobs. (Why would normal mobs have powerful relics?)
- Relic drops will be rare.
- Relics can be sold in shops and traded for gold.
- Shrines can hold up to 3 relics.
- Each relic power has 3 item variants. Such as a scepter, crown, and robe of teleportation.
- A shrine can only hold 1 variant. So it could have the scepter and the crown, but not a crown and a crown.
- The more variants in the same shrine with the same power, the more powerful the effects.
- A shrine can have 1 very powerful power, 3 different powers, or a level 2 and level 1 power.
- Multiples of each relic can exist.
- Powers will not be simple stat bonuses as players are bored with that.
- Cooldown and effects are based on the level of the power. (level 1, 2, or 3)
Working Power List
- Teleport to the altar or other shrines in the web.
- Altar shielding
- Shrine shielding
- Command to knock people from room
- Command to catch people on fire
- Command to refresh the health and mana of everyone in the room
- Command to cure all the afflictions of the people in the room.
- Fullsense ability that bypasses phase
- Straight damage to people in the room
- No one in the room can die for X minutes (constant starbust)
- No teleportation/escape skills the room radius
- Only a 2 people can be in the room at a time. (different circles)
- Can do a ritual on the shrine
- Spawns hostile monsters.
- We will be adding more powers, but we need a place to start.
- Code work has not started on this, but we will soon, so feedback is good.