Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• I want to be playing Exalted 3rd. Anybody here running a webgame with an open spot? :P
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Warframe... Plains of Eidolon
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Deus Ex Human Revolution. Carbon fibre cybernetic enhancements and black trench coats. It's Shadowrun without the drek talk. (Voice acting bugs me in some spots, they get the tone/pacing wrong for some words. Like 'standard bearer' was said like 'he is just a standard garden variety bearer.' not 'he was the bearer of our cause's standard on the battlefield.')
  • Lynyssa said:
    How is Warframe these days?  I haven't played since the solar rails changes because my friends went off it and its not a particularly engaging game to play solo/with randoms.
    Anette said:
    Lynyssa said:
    How is Warframe these days?  I haven't played since the solar rails changes because my friends went off it and its not a particularly engaging game to play solo/with randoms.
    The latest patch added a HUGE open world thing, like, MASSIVE open world area where there are bounties to do, Grineer to murder and you can randomly get into your archwing whenever you want. There's also a bit of a story. Its only been out a day or two though! Can murder birds for their wings, mine rocks for gems which you can hand in for reputation or use them to craft lots of items.

• Fallout Shelter for clicking mindlessly.

I just got FO4 with all the DLC, though, hence me not being around for a couple days >.>
    edited October 2017
    @gjarrus remember: mod it till it crashes.
  • Gjarrus said:
    Fallout Shelter for clicking mindlessly.

I just got FO4 with all the DLC, though, hence me not being around for a couple days >.>
    I can't fucking stand Fallout Shelter at the moment. Everytime I open it, I get attacked by something before I can do anything. I just gave up on it.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • I think I've fallen in love with Aetolia all over again.
    I get up to some vaguely heinous shenanigans in Skyrim, particularly so now that I have the special edition and access to sweet, sweet game crashing mods. I fashioned my character in the most aesthetically pleasing (to me anyway) thief gear i could muster. Through the power of other mods, i now have a giant trapped in a pocket dimension to release in time of need. This sounds far worse than what it is. Unless you're the one who's getting clubbed in the face by a very confused and very angry giant.
  • Ark: Survival Evolved.

Easily one of the best games I've ever played.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • After being a -huge- fan of the first Bioshock, I finally played System Shock 2 and am now working my way through Dead Space for the first time.
  • I'm trying to make my way through Divinity Original Sin 2, but nothing is going my way.

Which is kinda cool, because it feels more real. I wanted to not make a deal with an evil sourceror. So I found a good sourceror who could help me, but she needed me to save a young mage... who so far has proven unsaveable. So after he died, I'm returning to the evil sourceror for help..

But right now I'm at work,  and I'd much rather be playing either DOS2 Or Imperian.

Prey. Which has amounted to a game of Prop Hunt and Whack-a-mimic. Spend more time counting objects in the room than I do actually progressing, even with the handy gadget that helps.
  • Been playing Assassin's Creed Origins myself. It's been pretty good so far
    Northgard. Its like Age of Empires and Civilization had a Viking baby.

• Been playing Divinity Original Sin 2 cooperatively with my wife.  I think the only thing keeping us into it is that its a together thing.  I find it a pretty boring railroad ride.
  • Anette said:
    Been playing Divinity Original Sin 2 cooperatively with my wife.  I think the only thing keeping us into it is that its a together thing.  I find it a pretty boring railroad ride.
    Whoa. I've found it the opposite. The only thing limiting my options is the fact that I'm pretty bad at the game. I mean, the over-arching story is pretty one-directional, but how you accomplish it seems to be decided by the player. I'm even wanting to go back and play it again to see if I can flip sides and actually help my oppressors.
  • Fortnite is the best nite of forts
  • D&D DM here. And a lot of Titanfall 2.

Pew-Pew!
    The Cyclops stiffens and drops dead as the toxin proves too much for his system.
    The final blow is too much, you have slain the Cyclops.
    The clutch of the cyclops fades from the Necropolis.
    Returned to Warframe, now it's just a matter of rebuilding my frame cause profiles are console locked.
  • Monster Hunter World. Its amazing how a gameplay loop can be relaxing sometimes :o
  • Aodan said:
    Monster Hunter World. Its amazing how a gameplay loop can be relaxing sometimes :o
    Your girlfriend has such pretty graphics! ;)
  • Anarys said:
    Aodan said:
    Monster Hunter World. Its amazing how a gameplay loop can be relaxing sometimes :o
    Your girlfriend has such pretty graphics! ;)
    Lol I just start playing this today. My girlfriend and I play this and other games like it together :p 
  • Monster Hunter is the best couples game.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Got talked into buying Vermintide 2 to play with brother-in-law and his friends. Was gonna buy credits, decided to buy that instead to take my mind off things.
  • ~200hrs of Path of Exile during this new league.

I have a problem. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
    Elite Dangerous, which is enabling both my fantasy of a reality where space flight is so common that it's like commuting to work (while going at several times the speed of light through hostile anarchy systems and 'dealing with' marauding space pirates) and satiating my wanderlust/exploration addiction.
    And laughing at the odd pilot who ignores the traffic control orders and blocks entry into space ports.
  • edited March 2018
    Nearly HR 200 in MHW.

Mainly still playing Fortnite BR though.
  • Zelda BotW has so much content, you guys. SO MUCH CONTENT.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote