Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore

Alright now I need more things to code :(
  • Code me some breakfast. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• 2013/08/09 17:01:34 - Our research efforts have been successful - we now hold the knowledge of Obelisk Attunement level 5.

2013/08/10 18:45:54 - Our research efforts have been successful - we now hold the knowledge of Obelisk Research level 5.

Finally! Feels like a huge achievement 
  • I really heart finally getting to take my new cat home from the adoption center. He's been on hold for having a cold, but now he's better! <3

• I have two baby kittens parked on my front porch that I've been feeding. They're adorable.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • edited August 2013

I want, I need.  Too much...Cuteness.

• Ziat said:
    2013/08/09 17:01:34 - Our research efforts have been successful - we now hold the knowledge of Obelisk Attunement level 5.

2013/08/10 18:45:54 - Our research efforts have been successful - we now hold the knowledge of Obelisk Research level 5.

Welcome to the club :D
  • Ziat said:
    2013/08/09 17:01:34 - Our research efforts have been successful - we now hold the knowledge of Obelisk Attunement level 5.

Congratulations, it -is- a huge achievement.

In a lot of ways though, I'm not at all surprised. Menoch is very bad at the Obelisk system.
  • Svorai. <3

The Sect wouldn't be nearly as cool without the things she does!
  • As much as I love Sects, I can't help but wish there was more diversity.

• Cadeyrn said:
    As much as I love Sects, I can't help but wish there was more diversity.

Or incentive not to pile all in to one.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Cadeyrn said:
    As much as I love Sects, I can't help but wish there was more diversity.

Sects are a lot of work! Developing a Sect with brand new ideas, Temples, ranks, structure, and ideologies take enough time, without all the other things you like to do in Imperian. Add RP and other things into that, and the work load(not to mention gold, comms, and hunting!) makes Sect founding and running a task that only experienced players with a lot of time will want to do.

Unfortunately, life does also get in the way, and Sects are running a little slower than I think everyone imagined they would. I know I'm behind where I'd like to be with the Sect of the Primal Spirit, just because of how busy summer has been.
  • Sects are one of the best things to happen to an IRE game...probably ever. 
  • I heart that I picked plums from the tree in my back yard. Then I made spiced plum bread. AND IT IS SO GOOD. It's like.. banana bread but amazingly better, sweet and slightly sour with cloves and walnut. And in a week or so the plums from my other tree should be ready. And I will make more and freeze it for thanksgiving. Or maybe eat all of it as soon as I make it.
  • Aulani said:
    It's like.. banana bread but amazingly better
    This is amazingly impossible.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:
    Aulani said:
    It's like.. banana bread but amazingly better
    This is amazingly impossible.
    I would send you some to prove it, but you're on the wrong side of the boarder. Though I think I'm going to make homemade butter with orange zest to go with the next loaf.
  • Look. There's no way you can make plum bread that tastes better than banana bread. 

It just doesn't work like that. 

• I heart that the current project I'm working on is forcing me to re-read a lot of the histories within the game, as well as sneak into cities/council's libraries to read player versions of history. I also am realizing that some of these guys in history had poor tracking/sense of direction. Why would you walk through Khandava when you're traveling from Stavenn to Kinsarmar?! 

All in all I'm having a blast.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited August 2013
    Stavenn leadership has always been a little on the "how did  they get this job?" side of life.
  • Svorai said:
    I heart that the current project I'm working on is forcing me to re-read a lot of the histories within the game, as well as sneak into cities/council's libraries to read player versions of history. I also am realizing that some of these guys in history had poor tracking/sense of direction. Why would you walk through Khandava when you're traveling from Stavenn to Kinsarmar?! 

All in all I'm having a blast.
    They were probably using an out of date .xml map file.

They should have updated from this.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    1 kg tubs of mango yoghurt
  • I heart @Svorai so much.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Beating a Grandmaster in 2v2 Starcraft. Feels good man.