Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Nah, my blood and fire days are long behind me. At this point, I'd just settle for everyone logging in and enjoying themselves. If that happens, I'm satisfied. 
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Ithaqua is chill because pretty much everyone there knows what to expect from Ithaqua and went/came back there for that very reason. Plus all the gung ho let's change stuff up has finally stopped.

• -Restating other peoples words without citation
    -Overstatement
    -The obvious...and stating it.
  • Getting a favour for doing stuff I do anyway. :)
  • Dear Garryn, thank you for nerf-batting duplicate. It motivated Lionas to pick a new ritual tree. You are a boss.
  • H:419 M:192 E:1998 W:1081 <eb db> get cup from pack

You take an unspecified object from a sable-brown lambskin suede pack.
    H:419 M:192 E:1998 W:1081 <eb db> probe cup

--> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command again right now.

Eusto fixed, but I figured it was worth noting :P
  • Alend and Eusto up with so many of my crazy messages and I heart them both for it.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Celidon :P
  • ---------------------------[ Custom Armor Designs ]----------------------------
        fieldplate81659: a suit of emerald hued fieldplate           ---   1600gp

---------------------------[ Custom Weapon Designs ]---------------------------
          claymore80374: an over-sized black claymore                ---    900gp
             sabre81279: a simple duelist's sabre                    ---    500gp
            dagger53071: a pale marble-hilted dagger                 ---    500gp
             sabre79473: a serrated veritum sabre                    ---    500gp
          claymore80141: a shimmering amethyst claymore              ---    900gp
       broadsword198033: a blood encrusted broadsword                ---    500gp
           glaive193351: a ceremonial emerald hued glaive            ---    900gp

<3
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Eusto being a wizard.

Unrelated, anyone know if you can put a pony in a letter?
  • edited February 2013
    I was going to suggest the Pony Express but it's a little image
    for my tastes.

(Maybe a goat instead?)
  • I love other players that sincerely want you to succeed. It means a lot, specially with the ridiculous levels of negativity you can catch sometimes.
    Love playing with skills that nobody else uses and finding out they're not as useless as people say.
    Also, really love phase.

• Dicene said:
    I love other players that sincerely want you to succeed. It means a lot, specially with the ridiculous levels of negativity you can catch sometimes.
    This.

I also heart my new profession.

• Abigail said:

Dicene said:
    I love other players that sincerely want you to succeed. It means a lot, specially with the ridiculous levels of negativity you can catch sometimes.
    This.

I also heart my new profession.
    Whut did you get?

• Ragnar said:
    Whut did you get?
    Guild Skills          Rank
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Chivalry              100%  Transcendent
    Runelore              100%  Transcendent
    Smithing              0%    Inept
    -----------------------------------------------------------

(fullplate's for suckers anyway.)
  • Does that leave me the only mage (partly) in Magick? :(
  • edited February 2013
    Ziat said:
    Does that leave me the only mage (partly) in Magick? :(
    There are only three people I know of that are active that use the Mage profession more often than not, and two of them are in the Lorekeepers.
  • You'll be able to bash with zero problems now. Get a fast sabre and DSL your way to victory, baby!

• Ragnar said:
    You'll be able to bash with zero problems now. Get a fast sabre and DSL your way to victory, baby!
    It is a one-handed weapon.
    Damage: 80  To-hit: 184  Speed: 207

:(
  • [22:14][H:100 M:96 E:100 W:100 X:27.77][eb db] config ansi on
    You will now receive glorious technicolour!

Little things like this can really brighten a sullen mood.
  • Abigail said:
    Ragnar said:
    You'll be able to bash with zero problems now. Get a fast sabre and DSL your way to victory, baby!
    Damage: 80  To-hit: 184  Speed: 207

:(
    Smith more.
  • edited February 2013
    Smith more.
    Damage: 92  To-hit: 154  Speed: 219

:)

I hit 31.4 DPS with this sabre. So sick~
  • I <3 winning my first bashing event in like, five years of playing.

PK IS NEXT, CLEARLY.
  • Demonic op. Silver platter. You didn't win. Someone just let you.
  • Warm fuzzies from other players.

And shinies. I'm such a magpie.
  • Except for the bit in the middle with Kit, and missing a good portion of the opening because of work, I actually enjoyed the Zofar event.

Ya'll did good up there.

• I had fun with the event

the ending was good chaotic fun