Skip to content

Improving Imperian

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Isn't it proper etiquette to quit clans you no longer should be part of?

I say this even as I laughed for days while the Council of Kinsarmar discussed over the clan about Joran's shortcomings, and only realized about it when I mocked Dias. Or maybe it was Sorin. I won't mention how many MONTHS the Spear was still bound to me.
  • It is, but sometimes you forget you are even a part of said clans considering how little use they get. Only when you are forced to pick a clan to quit do you realize it.

• This is still a thing. Can we make it not a thing?
    Neither your faith not your cult's belief can be increased any further.

Make the extra do nothing but increase personal progress to next ritual, otherwise going into the ether to never be seen again, but make it possible to sacrifice.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 

• Toxins, salves and elixirs references work just fine for me.
  • Zarim said:

Toxins, salves and elixirs references work just fine for me.
    If you target a specific toxin, yes. @Tsinghala is asking for a generic name as well. P STRYCHNINE works, but P TOXIN does not.
  •  Elixlist toxin/salve/elixir works, though. But DROP 50 TOXIN would be handy, yeah.
  • edited May 2013
    I'd be more interested in #50 vbelt fill vbelt from toxin, which would also be available if that were implemented. Having to trigger elixlist to do it is :(
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Make summoned mobs from horns disappear after a period of time.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas

Mathiaus said:
    Make summoned mobs from horns disappear after a period of time.
    No way. People should be punished for being dumb. (/awkward)

Get your friends together and kill things.
  • Here's my question about vials.

Why do we even need them anymore? They're a piddly drain of commodities, they're frustrating to keep up with, and they just result in a spammy inventory. Couldn't vials just be assumed to be part of the vialbelt? I can see a case for having vials of perpetuity, but the rest? Even the artifact vials are completely useless now, except to do "fill artivial from pot|vbelt fill vialbelt from artivial" x 50 to get bonus sips. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• You place a bid of 35000 credits on a Sukhder Weapon.

Thank you, Jesse, for fixing that teeny extra 0 for me. Now can we please get a confirm line for credit bids? :(
  • Did it actually mean you had 35k credits on you to make this bid?
  • Err. No. You don't have to have credits available to bid, just gold.
  • ahh I just wanted to say, I am in awe >.> But I guess I am not now.
  • edited May 2013
    If it helps, just trading in my arti weapons gets me the majority of the current 3500 bid :D
  • 3500 is ok. 35000 would be wow

P.S. To me 3500 is wow too :(
  • Patek comes to mind...
  • Yeah but Patek came from time where market credits were 2k gold or less. Though I suspect he dropped considerable cash on the game too.

• I'm not sure of how many credits Patek bought from market. Fazlee the 1st probably had it cornered anyway.

Patek once claimed that he had dropped enough money in the game equivalent to a small car.
  • Artifact weapon testing grounds. Take an artifact weapon from the stand, test it out against a dummy and see if you like it. Similarly, do that with other artifacts as well. There are a bunch of artifacts I'd like to get, but because I don't know how the number would apply to me, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on. I think it'd be nice to have.
  • That basically already exists with arena rentals.
  • Arena rentals? o.O
  • Zarim said:
    Arena rentals? o.O
    You can go to the Coliseum and rent any artifact for 1 credit. I know Khandava has this add-on too to their arena. Not sure about anyone else.

17.2.3 Arena Artifact Rentals

Artifacts can be rented for arena duels, so long as the arena you are dueling in
    supports those rentals. Rentals are always enabled for duels in the Coliseum.

Artifact rentals cost 1 credit per duel. Some artifacts, such as crafting
    artifacts and most one-use artifacts cannot be rented.

Syntax:

- ARTIFACT RENT <artifact #> [CONFIRM]
  • It cost 1 or 2 million gold to add it to the Khandava arena (I forget). It also exists in the coliseum. (I made a bad decision when I bought it)
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    Lionas said:
    It cost 1 or 2 million gold to add it to the Khandava arena (I forget). It also exists in the coliseum. (I made a bad decision when I bought it)
    Speaking of leadership changes
  • Ahkan said:
    Lionas said:
    It cost 1 or 2 million gold to add it to the Khandava arena (I forget). It also exists in the coliseum. (I made a bad decision when I bought it)
    Speaking of leadership changes
    Please replace me so I can take a break from the game without feeling guilty.
  • Ahkan said:
    Stavenn was never really conducive to cheeky commentary on ct, says, tells, gt. There's a long list of people who got off being dicks to servitors. Some of them are still around. To be honest, the demonic roleplay in both Khandava and Demonic don't lend themselves to teehee, gigglefit, pillow fighting socializing that Celidon/Kinsarmar has championed. Though, Aulani tells me that Kinsarmar has eclipsed Celidon as of late (SEX IN THE STREETS!). The closest Khandava comes to it is the really light banter that gets tossed around in the Tzolkin. You should read our guild logs some time, they're amazing.

wait what, something like that actually happened?
  • I said this way before, but plucking eagle feather is a long and boring process.  I'd rather use more balance to pluck them all than pluck them one by one.

• edited May 2013
    This is fairly minor, but could there be a version of SLEEP that bypasses the autocuring system? Something like SLEEP DEEPLY so that you can rest without trying to auto-wake, but it can't be forced, or maybe only works if the room is empty of distractions (other people/mobs) and you're at full health/mana? It's a tiny thing, but I can never seem to remember the AUTOCURING OFF command (or wherever it is supposed to be in the helpfiles).

Also, could there be an alternate listing of both the regular HELP files as well as the organisational GHELPs, OHELPs or whatever so that you can see when it was last updated, and possibly view an earlier version too? Something like:

> GHELPLIST LORE
    ********************************************************************************
    Articles in category 'LORE'     Created       Last Updated     By          Rev
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Magick Antipathies              5 months ago  2 weeks ago      Oldie        2
    Rhythms of Magick               2 days ago    -                Roven        1
    ********************************************************************************

> GHELPLIST ALL LORE
    Articles in category 'LORE'     Created       Last Updated     By          Rev
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Magick Antipathies              5 months ago  2 weeks ago      Oldie        2
    Rhythms of Magick               2 days ago    -                Roven        1
    DEL: Demonic Friendships        6 months ago  5 months ago     Oldie        1

> GHELP MAGICK ANTIPATHIES
    [[current ghelp]]
    > GHELPREV 1 MAGICK ANTIPATHIES
    [[previous ghelp]]

or

> HELPLIST ALL GODS
    Articles in category 'GODS'     Created       Last Updated     By          Rev
    Gods                            5 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        3
    DEL: Cimi                       2 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        2
    DEL: Asaka                      3 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        3
    DEL: Avasyu                     5 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        29
    DEL: Thanatos                   3 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        4

maybe even

> HELPLIST CHANGED SINCE 01/01/2011
    Updated articles                Created       Last Updated     By          Rev
    Gods                            5 years ago   6 months ago     Admin        3
    Age of Mortality                7 months ago  -                Admin        1
    Autocuring                      7 months ago  -                Admin        1
    Circles of Knowledge            1 year ago    1 year ago       Admin        2

Some of the helpfiles are clearly outdated, but it's difficult to tell which, and being able to see what has changed most recently would be very handy indeed.

Probably way too much effort for the convenience, but thanks for listening anyway! :)