Skip to content

Aryana - the only obelisk that matters

13»

Comments

• Ziat said:

Menoch
    said:
    We play to our strengths, kelp stacking and asthma sticking in aeon typically being the one tactic when I'm present and in summoner, not that that's even required when 95% of AM/Magick doesn't realize smoke pipe with laurel cures aeon inside the 20 second window. (looking at you everyone but Kryss)

THIS IS NOT THE QUOTE PART. THE STUPID THING WON'T END

The only strength I've seen is how fast can you touch map or pathfind. If I had something like pathfinder or touch map (Before the fix), I'd fight uneven odds all day 
    Hit the 'show source' button and move the blockquote tag to the place you want the quote to stop, then click it again.
  • What in the world.

This discussion went somewhere weird.
  • Xeron said:
    What in the world.

This discussion went somewhere weird.

Everyone but Ziat agreed, what else was there for us to talk about?
  •  I just glad I got mentioned by @Bathan. I miss you guys, but Kanthari has glitter...
  •  I just glad I got mentioned by @Bathan. I miss you guys, but Kanthari has glitter...
    So do strippers.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited November 2012
    @Sarrius - Regardless of how much extensive hard work went into it, the profession is still broken. I wish I'd have known enough about the prof at the time to say 'Yeah, fixing one broken aspect of the class via your classlead doesn't change the fact they still have the best holding and close to best escape skills of any profession(s) in the game rolled into one, while doing massive damage forever with no real setup.' I didn't then, I've fought more of them, I do now.

@Khizan - Sorry, was remembering how you die to passive hunger tactics and haven't been a top tier combatant since uh. Runedancer? Having a lot of people follow you to win fights is good, because it lets you win fights. It doesn't mean you're using anything else, when you very easily could be.

@Bathan - I think we're probably just on at different times, I haven't seen you around much in a while, except for that one shardfall of course. Empirical evidence and our own first hand accounts of shardfalls are leading me to believe this is the case.

@Ziat - Any time I'm outnumbered 1vawholebunch I bounce the hell out. Anyone with a brain should do the same thing. If you can't drop mono, or if you can't TEAR MAP, that's your problem.

We use what we can use, when it's going to be effective. Until any of you learn to cure aeon, I'm going to keep rolling with slowlocks and (hopefully) focused damage. I've gotten a fair portion of the people that fight with me on a regular basis to change their target from my RT, which has prevented some of that. Sad as it is to say, I can't play other people's characters for them, or this wouldn't really be a problem. I don't understand this conversation much anyways, it seems like a pissing contest, and I'm done with it. No one is going to say, on these most holy of forums, 'Yes, I just follow Khizan and hope he doesn't portal us into the one unhazewarded room in siege lines.' even if they are most assuredly guilty of doing just that.
  • You're really overestimating the average magick person if you think there's many people who will have a problem admitting that. :p

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Imperian drafts and trades would be great, but nobody wants the Bathan Boozer contract or Eldreth Oden.

• I'm trying to convince Bathan to organize one. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• This post is still true, by the way.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I find your lack of faiths distrubing.