Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• Yeah, I logged off because I had to shuffle off to my next class. Sorry bro. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited March 2013

You tell Sir Bathan Zran, the Oathsmith, "Demonic comedy 153: Our team is composed of 16 year old girls. oh, piece of candy FALL IN ARIZONA. "I need to put on my make up." "My clothes don't match." "I have no clean underpants." 45m later and three outfit changes...we HAPPILY move. (and leave half the team in Stavenn). What the RAINBOWS man. :(."
  • Current Defences:
    You are looking a little shady today.
  • (Khandava): Rabid says, "Hi."
    Rabid will now be known as Rabid Badger.
    Aleutia says, "You tell Rabid Badger..."

• Binoud says, "You can't just go around asking extremely powerful creatures what
    they're made of!"

Binoud mumbles something about "Just not proper".

Godsdamnit @Ellen, you can't just go around asking people what they're made of!
  • But I wanted to know!
  • I think he's the one that I gave orichalcum to. So he's all magicky at least!

• Enter an option or enter your character's name. Gurn
    What is your password? 
    Password correct. Welcome to Imperian.
    Your last login was from domain: 

Your moss tattoo tingles slightly.
    Your moon tattoo tingles slightly.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Daring' Achievement! You have earned 
    1000 Gold.

I made it to level 20 guys! Finally!
  • Primal Guardian, Gurn Tellaris, Woodland's Vindication says to Khizan, "You have a terrifying love life."

I'm not sure how we keep scarring you so badly. :(
  • He said he solved all his problems with fire. I'm terrified to think of what that means for your relationship. :(
  • Well. Aulani's not a problem.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

Well. Aulani's not a problem.

The implied yet is ominous.  Tread softly Aulani, lest he combine his fixation on bees with his fixation on fire. :(
  • Khizan knows he is the one that should worry if the relationship doesn't work out. Aulani is scary. ;)

l Khizan
    He is a strong Akrabi. Etc. He is wearing a bright pink vialbelt, etc. He wields a mercurial quarterstaff in his hands.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Message #3     Sent By: (imperian)      Received On: 3/28/2013/22:06
    "Kinsarmar has filed a bounty against you. Reason: On the 23rd of Ferinus, Along with Ozreas, Nozomi, and Septus, did trespass within Kinsarmar."

Poor Nozomi :(
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    totally nothing to do with me
  • Fazlee did it.
  • Darin tells you, "Beckon!"
    543/543h 531/543m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0
    You recall your artifacts back to you.
    543/543h 511/543m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0
    You concentrate on purging your body of foreign toxins.
    -purge
    You find your body already clear of harmful substance.
    543/543h 502/543m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0
    You twist your ring and fade from view.
    A leafy overlook.
    A small silvery stone is here, surrounded in haze. There are 31 elite ferine lycaean knights here. A sleek black hound stands stone still, ears perked and alert. The undead form of Lionas Sol'Anlumaire, Redwood Blight is here. He wields a Souledge Sabre in his left hand and a truesilver shield in his right. The effects of this location have been twisted under a demonic influence.
    You see exits leading west and down.
    Slowly the room about you materialises.
    543/543h 502/543m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0

</3 Darin. </3

• edited April 2013
    How it really went down.

You tell Septus, "Beckon!"
    H:390(100%) M:436(97%) X:8.43 <eb><db> (B:0)
    (.1 second later comes the calvary)
    Surveying the area cautiously, a ferine lycaean knight walks in slowly from the down.(x31 to reduce spam)
    The shifting form of Lionas, riding a blighted white mare, Aspect of Moradeim enters from
    the down.
    He is followed by a ravenous hound.
    An elite ferine lycaean knight says, "Upon my honour, sir, I will guard this spot until
    death."(x31 to reduce spam)
    (.5 seconds later Septus appears)
    Septus slowly materialises before you.
    Snarling viciously, an elite ferine lycaean knight lunges at you, his twin broadswords
    slashing deep into your flesh.
    Damage Taken: 40 cutting (raw damage: 90)
    An elite ferine lycaean knight swings his broadswords in a tight arc, cutting across your
    body in quick succession.
    Damage Taken: 50 cutting (raw damage: 112)
    Snarling viciously, an elite ferine lycaean knight lunges at you, his twin broadswords
    Damage Taken: 65 blunt (raw damage: 134)
    Damage Taken: 62 blunt (raw damage: 129)
    Damage Taken: 48 blunt (raw damage: 100)
    An elite ferine lycaean knight swings his broadswords in a tight arc, cutting across your
    A surge of rejuvenating energy floods your system, healing your wounds.
    Health Gain: 156
    Damage Taken: 37 cutting (raw damage: 85)
    Damage Taken: 48 blunt (raw damage: 100)
    Damage Taken: 60 blunt (raw damage: 124)
    Damage Taken: 61 blunt (raw damage: 126)
    Damage Taken: 45 cutting (raw damage: 102)
    You have lost the insomnia defence.
    You have been slain by an elite ferine lycaean knight.
    Damage Taken: 46 cutting (raw damage: 104)
    Septus has been hacked to death by an elite ferine lycaean knight.
    You sense this death occuring at the Khandava Council.
    An elite ferine lycaean knight has slain Septus.
    (.8 seconds later we die)
     <dead>

All that being said, it's the funniest thing I've seen for a few weeks.

• I'm really good at letting my mapper automatically walk guards.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Lionas said:
    I'm really good at letting my mapper automatically walk guards.
    I was hoping I'd slip by for a little more time. But you were at the generator and not afk :(

• <314/493h 199/367m 21x 100k <eb> <p> <ds>>\
    The thornroot burrows deeper into your body, cutting veins and causing considerable bleeding.
    Damage Taken: 33 poison (raw damage: 57)
    Swollen with the accumulated energy, the thornroot in your body suddenly explodes in a violent outburst of blood and gore.
    Damage Taken: 267 psychic (raw damage: 285)
    A demonic seed is left behind in your ravaged body.
    <13/493h 199/367m 21x 100k <eb> <p> <ds> <-301>>

Riselith barks at a hideously warped treant, ordering it to attack you.
    Smiling sadistically, Riselith swings a flail of Ravening Hunger powerfully at you, ravaging your flesh.
    Damage Taken: 82 blunt, physical (raw damage: 137)
    You suddenly find it hard to focus your senses.
    You are afflicted with slow equilibrium.
    Your thoughts are thrown into disarray as you attempt to withstand the torturing.
    A thornroot splits from the flail and starts burrowing into your flesh.
    At Riselith's order, a hideously warped treant bellows loudly at you and massive pain floods you as the demonic seed implanted deep in your body explode in a massive outburst of blood and gore.
    You have lost the insomnia defence.
    You have been slain by Riselith.
    Damage Taken: 157 psychic (raw damage: 168)

Welp.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    You say to Dias, "Let me test something?"

Sir Dias Tethe'alla says, "Go for it."

You say to Dias, "You're the only person here who wouldn't die."

Sir Dias Tethe'alla says, "Go for it."

Sir Dias Tethe'alla says, "Uh oh."

Sir Dias Tethe'alla says, "This is going to suck."

You have slain Dias.
  • Some old stuff I found.

The little green imp comes flying in again, this time launching himself at the 
    legs of Tsinghahla and attaching himself there.

The little green imp whispers something in a strange tongue and promptly 
    releases another cloud of noxious green fumes before releasing Tsinghahla and 
    dashing out again, scrambling over the head of Lyon to do so.

The green imp dances in from the east and sticks a pointed split tongue out at 
    Tsinghahla as it begins to shake and wiggle his hips as if dancing to an 
    obnoxious song.

The imp emits another cloud of stench for Tsinghahla's benefit and then runs 
    out once more, cackling with glee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You spring forwards and maul Lilith's left arm. A slight chill runs down your spine as Lilith's eyes flash to yours, locking you in an unblinking gaze. Muscles rippling and quivering, she sinks into a strange stance, knife held out towards you in a gesture of defiance. H:296 M:283 E:1350 W:1588 <e-> Lilith takes a drink from an enameled ebon vial. H:296 M:283 E:1350 W:1588 <e-> You have recovered balance. =========BALANCE========= H:296 M:283 E:1349 W:1588 <eb> A gentle scolding reminds you that it isn't nice to maul your sister.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Made from clear quartz, this perfectly spherical crystal has very few imperfections inside. It seems to radiate with power. A crystal ball looks weak and feeble. It weighs about 3 pounds and 8 ounce(s). You see nothing in it. Lilith tells you, "Heh." Lilith pets Kabal ingratiatingly. Kabal Vega says, "Someone let tsingy out in the sun too long." Lilith nods her head affirmatively. You exclaim, "A crystal ball looks weak and feeble!" Kabal closes his eyes and holds a Vodun doll of Apoloc up to his forehead. You lift your leg, thrusting it at A crystal ball. You connect! The final blow proves too much for A crystal ball, who expires, pitifully. You have slain A crystal ball. Kabal claps his hands together merrily. You ponder the situation. Kabal Vega says, "Way to go." You shuffle your feet uneasily. An unspecified thing is dead. It weighs about 3 pounds and 8 ounce(s). You see nothing in it. Lilith rolls on the floor, laughing. You ask Apollonia, the Oracle of the Wytchen, "Please do forgive me?" She closes her eyes and thinks for a moment. Apollonia, the Oracle of the Wytchen beckons you close, and whispers, "It is unlikely." Lilith says, "Oh my god." You snap your fingers. Lilith says, "You actually killed it." You say, "Well.." Lilith says, "That's SO funny." You say, "Yea." You say, "In a twisted kind of way." Lilith nods her head. Lilith picks up the corpse of A crystal ball. Lilith begins to wield the corpse of A crystal ball in her right hand. Unable to restrain herself, Lilith begins laughing out loud. You shuffle your feet uneasily. Lilith brandishes the corpse of A crystal ball menacingly. Lilith says, "This is so blasphemous." ----------------------------------------------------------------

Ravven Anar, The Singularity says, "Since He sees all, knows all.." Ravven grins mischievously. Saadyia Von-CynthR Valkaros, Instructor says, "So He knew what he was going to joke about?" Ravven Anar, The Singularity says, "Probably." You say, "So...in theory..I could go.." You say, "'You know what'." You say, "And then He'd start laughing!" You say, "Cause He would already know how the joke ended!" (Order): Thanatos says, "..it wasn't funny.." -------------------------------------------------------- (Order): Thanatos says, "nedit skill_predation.r." (Order): Thanatos says, "..who said that?" (Order): Thanatos says, "..stop mumbling.."

• edited April 2013
    A wave of heat passes over you as a partially buried blue shard suddenly comes crashing
    into the ground from above, narrowly missing you.

A sudden eruption from a distant volcano lightens up the firmament and you notice a larger
    number of shards flying towards the Graytrem hills.

I thought this was pretty awesome, first time I've seen a shard come flying into the room with me. Anyone else encountered this yet?

EDIT: I also like how it's flying through air, and partially buried at the same time :P

• I have found it a couple times. The least likely time, when it was a single one, red, falling at my feet.
  • Mena: "Help me idea a '100k death' achievement."
    Ahkan: "The Mena: Die 100k times."
    Mena: 'Some bits of a corpse are here, suggesting that Mena has again met death.'

Ahkan: "The Oopsie: Lead 10 of your friends into combat where they die and you survive."
    Ahkan: "The Taxi Driver: Lead 100 of your friends into combat where they die and you survive."
    Ahkan: "The Bus Driver: Lead 1000 of your friends into combat where they die and you survive."

Mena: Achievement unlocked: The underdog. You have fought a team at least double your own's 50 times
    Mena says, "Achievement Bolivian Army - How have you managed to keep fighting a team at least double size your own 1000 times?
    Ahkan: "Demonic would get that in 2 shardfalls."
    Lixan says, "Seriously."