Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• ArcannArcann 217792gti
    Warframe and Star Wars The Old Republic on Shadowlands!
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • The new expansion Endless Legends: Shifters is out today and there is a steam sale for Endless Legend and all of its DLCs going on.

It is my favorite 4x fantasy strategy game. The races are unique and the world is beautiful. I highly recommend it. If you do grab it and want to play some multiplayer let me know.
  • DARK SOULS 3! PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

• I found my old n64 and it still works. Also playing 007 Goldeneye, Banjo-kazooie, pokemon stadium( first one) and my favorite. SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!

• edited April 2016
    Ario said:
    Icarius said:
    Black Desert Online. A mmo where you can build a trade empire? Yes please.
    How are you liking it so far, Icarius? I've watched a few vids and I'm pretty interested, but is the game worth the cost?

I think the fact I failed to respond to this in a timely matter says volumes (unable to tear myself away). It has many things I don't like. A lot of RNG in loot and upgrades. Classes that can one shot you if they get the jump on you (rangers >:|). But overall I'm hooked. I like the crafting, I like the trade, fishing and combat. Two thumbs up.
  • Started playing Olympus Rising on my phone/tablet. New game started earlier this month that my friend got me into. It's your typical build, colonize, and attack game.

• edited May 2016
    Elite Dangerous

Starcraft 2

The Division
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Overwatch. Lots and lots of Overwatch.
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Lately I've been in Dark Souls 3, Stellaris, and Darkest Dungeon. I also still play way too much Marvel Puzzle Quest on my phone.

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    With the release of their new Enfusion engine on experimental branch servers, DayZ. At least, while the servers stay up.

Don't know if it counts, but for shiggles I decided to what I scored on the SteamVR test... it is far from the most unilateral or reliable metric, but it was pleasant to see good numbers. Good thing too, I doubt I could afford a gpu and/or cpu upgrade and a VR headset at the same time and keep both my kidneys.
  • Harshlands
  • Hurtworld and Rust. Rust is fantastic.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Recently went back and tried to get into a different MUD called Geas. The learning curve seems rather steep as it is a level-less, class-less system. You can learn just about anything, but the help files are rather obtuse to figure out (ie doing 'help <thing> might not get you what you want, but a similar word does).
    It's not exactly an intuitive game, and its roleplay intensive/required. players are indistinguishable from npc villagers... and i -think- it was translated from another game or the devs don't have english as a first langauge as there's grammar errors and borked sentence structures here and there.

Still... i like it. trousers have pockets in that world. No level system means no rush to hit max level, and no class system means you can get fairly diverse in your skills without much worrying about picking the wrong class for what you want to do. But that learning curve though.
  • Dimitri said:

trousers have pockets in that world. 
    Hrmmm, interesting. If only it would not be so much work for such a little thing to add in.

• Jeremy said:
    Dimitri said:

trousers have pockets in that world. 
    Hrmmm, interesting. If only it would not be so much work for such a little thing to add in.
    cloaks have them, people can make due.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    I do make do. It's just the only time i've ever seen that. I mean, cloaks with pockets is a novel concept for me too. i'm used to the only container being a backpack and having to carry around two or three of them. I like clever pocket items.

I'm also trying to beat Dragon Warrior 7, i keep getting stuck at a certain point but i can't remember why I get stuck.
  • Replaying Dark Souls 1. We meet again, Solaire.

• I'm in the deep end for nerdy things. Running a D&D 5e game at my house as the DM and I play Warmachine.

For video games, I'm currently playing GTA 5, Stories: The Path of Destinies, and Total War: Warhammer.
  • Shovel Knight(super fantastic and Plague Knight section was fun, if a little frustrating at times)

and flailing away at XCOM Enemy Unknown
  • edited July 2016
    Mercer said:
    Shovel Knight(super fantastic and Plague Knight section was fun, if a little frustrating at times)
    Shovel Knight was -awesome- (and for me really difficult) I bought it for the 3DS when it first came out and I still play from time to time.

Right now I'm playing Undertale for  the first time.
  • Dark Souls 3, Halo 5, Fallout 4, Skyrim on occasion. I have lots more those are the most I play. Oh and renegade shepard ME3.
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • Factorio

I just love management games. For an early access game it is pretty good.

• I am replaying Dishonored yet again.

It might just be my favorite game ever.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Back on my EU4 addiction. Woooo!
  • I'm learn how to play FPS games.
    I'm play Halo:Reach every day.
    I'm SW1TCHF1ST plz play with me.
    I'm kill 18 pplz once in one games
    and Theophilus almost cared.
    So much the almost cared...
    So close to the cares. . .
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Has anyone played No Mans Sky yet? What do you think?

• Jeremy said:

Has anyone played No Mans Sky yet? What do you think?

Husband has been playing it - looks pretty awesome so far. He seems to be enjoying it.
  • Xbox one

Destiny
    Division
    Overwatch
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Tyden said:

Xbox one

Destiny
    Division
    Overwatch

Amen.

Soon to be Battlefield 1 as well, for me.
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."