Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    Despite the spam entanglement of the off hours shenanigans, Mereis led her team to glorious victory.
  • edited May 2014

Ahkan said:
    Despite the spam entanglement of the off hours shenanigans, Mereis led her team to glorious victory.
    Ahkan, Wysrias, Kanthari, Mereis, Raykel, [Dasin, Krosis] vs. Cassius, Mathiaus, Elrith, [Curran, Nyanko]

For off-hours, Demonic didn't seem to be short on combatants.  All-in-all good fun.

2014/05/13 13:26:55 - Raykel has been slain by Cassius.
    2014/05/13 13:29:27 - Ahkan has been slain by Mathiaus.
    2014/05/13 13:29:36 - Ahkan has been slain by Mathiaus.
    2014/05/13 13:35:43 - Mathiaus has been slain by Ahkan.
    2014/05/13 13:35:47 - Ahkan has been slain by Elrith.
    2014/05/13 13:36:07 - Mereis has been slain by Cassius.
    2014/05/13 13:36:25 - Raykel has been slain by Elrith.
    2014/05/13 13:40:45 - Raykel has been slain by Nyanko.
    2014/05/13 13:41:47 - Ahkan has been slain by Elrith.
    2014/05/13 13:41:59 - Mereis has been slain by Mathiaus.
    2014/05/13 13:42:11 - Wysrias has been slain by Cassius.
    2014/05/13 13:42:16 - Wysrias has been slain by Elrith.
    2014/05/13 13:48:22 - Elrith has been slain by Raykel.
    2014/05/13 13:48:29 - Mathiaus has been slain by Mereis.
    2014/05/13 13:48:35 - Mathiaus has been slain by Raykel.
    2014/05/13 13:48:47 - Cassius has been slain by Raykel.
    2014/05/13 13:48:51 - Cassius has been slain by Raykel.
    2014/05/13 13:48:57 - Nyanko has been slain by Ahkan.
    2014/05/13 13:56:05 - Wysrias has been slain by Curran.
    2014/05/13 13:56:18 - Dasin has been slain by Mathiaus.
    2014/05/13 13:57:15 - Elrith has been slain by Ahkan.
    2014/05/13 13:57:18 - Ahkan has been slain by Mathiaus.
    2014/05/13 13:57:28 - Mathiaus has been slain by Ahkan.
    2014/05/13 13:57:34 - Mathiaus has been slain by misadventure.
    2014/05/13 13:57:35 - Ahkan has been slain by Cassius.
    2014/05/13 13:57:51 - Krosis has been slain by Curran.
    2014/05/13 13:58:04 - Cassius has been slain by Mereis.
    2014/05/13 13:58:21 - Mereis has been slain by Curran.
    2014/05/13 13:58:38 - Cassius has been slain by Raykel.
    2014/05/13 13:58:53 - Curran has been slain by Wysrias.
    2014/05/13 13:58:58 - Nyanko has been slain by Wysrias.
    2014/05/13 13:59:20 - Raykel has been slain by Cassius.

edit: carryover from shardfall, oops
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    Kanthari? haha. What.

Why don't we just take on:
    Aleutia, Khizan, Eldreth, Jesus Christ, Teletubbies, Voltron, He-Man, and Darth Maul. Epic struggle. Tell the story right :(

Gotta be honest though. The best fight of this morning was the two-stage.

All of magick vs Mereis/Ahkan/Raykel. Trade Ahkan for 2 Mathiaus' and an Elrith. Then Wysrias shows up and takes care of cleanup duty.
  • (1:58:03 PM) Ahkan: hey kanth
    (1:58:07 PM) Ahkan: stop sleeping playing Imperian, mmkay
    (1:58:24 PM) Ahkan: Your spirit was doing like 0 affs and 0 dps
    (1:58:27 PM) Ahkan: WORST. F******. TEAMMATE
    (1:58:31 PM) Ahkan: pk harder in your dreams

You would have known if I was there > : |

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Summoner train is the only reason you guys win. [Insert denial and off-topic retorts below.]
  • edited May 2014
    I would have definitely stayed in diabolist if I hadn't borked up my catharsis trigger.

No, actually, it was completely intentional that my trueassess trigger was set to... trueassess. Definitely didn't loop me out of mana. :(

EDIT: Who needs coding prowess when you have swag, son. #damagediabolist2014 #99problemsbutcatharsisisdefinitelyone

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    Off-topic: I killed you off with one terribly coded mudlet alias as an Assassin for four days.
    Off-topic: Wysrias was a malignist and probably sitting at 0% mana because he somehow codes worse than I do.

Mathiaus: 418h, 472m, sporting a sip Malus.
    Things Mathiaus dies to: Heatlh pressure (5 demonic classes) and maybe catharsis
    Reason why Mathiaus died and his team lost: Entire team pushed "feed Elrith brainmelts." Demonic response: Kill Elrith.  Magick response: Try to feed Elrith kills before he dies. Clearly, this is an issue with summoner.

# of catharsises: 0. Good job, Wys.
    # of afflictions dished out by Kanthari: 0
    # of hit points removed by Kanthari: 0

Demonic is the worst. 

Deaths Mathiaus:

36         Ahkan      Summoner/Wytch/Assassin/Defiler
    3          Raykel      Deathknight
    6          Mereis      Summoner
    3          Kanthari    Wytch
    79         Iluv           Summoner/Assassin/Defiler
    7          Caelya      Soulspears
    25         Iroth         Summoner
    12         Clark        Deathknight
    3          Bathan      Deathknight
    28         Eldreth     Summoner
    9          Ichimoru    Malignist/Deathknight
    4          Cadeyrn    Deathknight
    1          Ashakai    Deathknight
    3          Raya        Deathknight
    19         Iniar         Wytchen/Summoner/Defiler?
    26         Wysrias   Summoner/Malignist/Deathknight
    16         Khizan     Summoner
    35         Azefel      Mage (haha)

• Magick trying a gimmick setup instead of going full bore paintrain DPS? And it didn't yield the expected results?

Color. Me. Surprised.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited May 2014
    Ahkan said:

Deaths Mathiaus:

79         Iluv           Summoner/Assassin/Defiler/DK/Wytch/Diabolist

Correction.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas

20:45 - Cassius was slain by Aros.
     20:44 - Lytharose was slain by Sarrius.
     20:44 - Brae was slain by Aros.
     20:44 - Mathiaus was slain by Aros.
     20:44 - Mathiaus was slain by Sarrius.
     20:34 - Shaylei was slain by Sarrius.

STUPID SUMMONERS
  • This is absolutely hilarious. We have trounced them 3v5 twice now. We lost the 4v5 because Zorbin wasn't coordinated and had no clue what was going down.

Also @Kalcer sucks at sipping mana.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Kalcer's good at two things, and neither of them are sipping mana. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Heh I'm not a combatant really, more a button masher. But I had fun! I got a killing blow!

Even the daydreaming death at the end. Darn phone calls!

And the laughs from Ahkan running by telling me 'stab stab you dead'

• It was a lot of fun. Thank you all for being such good sports about it.
  • @Sarrius it went like this:

Seraph sacrifice, Ring: Sarrius "Inc.", Get reclaimed :(
    Bard's underpowered. Too many summoners. We are victims of AM's bullying. Anything else I may have missed for you guys to go on tangents about so people have something to read.

Go!
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    Underpowered != user error

Too many summoners people more coordinated than you.

"This is under powered" is really at the core of your problem. You remove yourself from blame.

Example. I was totally in the habit of dropping you like third period french as a mage. In my laziness I didn't notice your entire team strategy of "yesss, 400 damage brainmelt. We lost two fights because of it. Bad target priority was totally my fault. Once I realized what it was, we switched our priorities and took control of the fight and saved the obelisk. I screwed up and it cost us to split with you. Never seen you do this, ever. You're always "<thing that killed me> is op." This month it's been x=summoner.
  • AM's bullying? You guys had twice our numbers for almost the entire thing. We are currently the least active/populated circle. You guys could have fielded double digits against us. You chose not to.

Why is it that whenever I do something even remotely antagonistic to Magick, one of you passes it off as bullying? The only person capable of ever making this claim was @Gurn, where I really did go a little too hard and ganked some innocuous bashers. Not even good/high output bashers, just randoms. That is bullying.

Desecrating your altar and you folks taking the bait like an absolute sea bass is not my fault. It is not bullying. You had a victory or two, even.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    Maybe he's referring to the whole 'killing people who are bashing to replenish faith.' That's totally bullying and something I'm pretty sure you got dinged for before for it.
  • edited May 2014
    Ahkan said:
    Maybe he's referring to the whole 'killing people who are bashing to replenish faith.' That's totally bullying and something I'm pretty sure you got dinged for before for it.
    Haven't been punished for it or even scolded for it, actually. It's lame, it isn't allowed, I definitely don't do it (EDIT: anymore, once that rule was set). I will definitely go out of my way to bait people in to attacking me so they cannot hide behind the veil of 'I'm just bashing, you can't do anything to me!', though.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2358
    Date: 5/15/2013 at 19:02
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Cult fights
    I would think this would not need to be posted, but because we have a couple of issues about it, I will.
    If you are desecrating an altar, you cannot go kill members of that cult that are bashing. Even if it is for belief.
    That is all.

Only like two people got issued for this.
    edited May 2014
    It worked! Next topic, Ahkan knows it all and Sarrius does not know he bullies.

And...go!

(curious on how many of you caught the sarcasm of the last post)
  • I bet I know more about food and energy drinks than Ahkan, and Sarrius just wants to be accepted and loved because he's a secret cuddlebear inside trying to find acceptance in this cruel masculine world.
  • edited May 2014
    Gurn said:
    I bet I know more about food and energy drinks than Ahkan, and Sarrius just wants to be accepted and loved because he's a secret cuddlebear inside trying to find acceptance in this cruel masculine world.
    I am a beta male using any and all methods in Imperian to compensate for the fact that I could never compare to alphas like Iriaen.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    Mathiaus said:It worked! Next topic, Ahkan knows it all and Sarrius does not know he bullies. And...go! (curious on how many of you caught the sarcasm of the last post)

Apparently it's your other art form. I imagine the commissions don't pay nearly as well.

Anyways, while Mathiaus is crying-but-not-crying about Summoner #sorrynotsorry, I love this gif and I am jealous of Bathan now.

• Don't worry buddy, you'll always be my tiny rhino.

And I heart that.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • edited May 2014
    Mathiaus said:
    Bard's underpowered. Too many summoners. We are victims of AM's bullying. Anything else I may have missed for you guys to go on tangents about so people have something to read. Go!

You're losing because your teammates are undisciplined and unwilling to accept advice.

This is what it is like fighting Magick under current leadership:

• Cassius: Druiding it up with masked recklessness instead of a skill that does damage
    • Gabriel: Spamming entangles on his target like he's afraid he's going to get hit.
    • Mathiaus: Killing himself with instant crystal charging.
    • Misc Runeguard #3: Flailing away with sabre afflictions, no runeflares
    • etc etc etc

Unsurprisingly, this team almost never wins because 3/4ths of it are just flailing uselessly and Mathiaus is busy helping us kill him.

If magickers would just do some goddamn damage they'd win far more often than they do. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Damage important.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • My macro in a teamfight is honestly just unleash X;invoke quicken :(
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore