Skip to content

Improving Imperian

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    (Note: Any standard weapon that can be forged can be bought as one of three levels of enhancement. The ones below are just the ones we've created so far.)

HALBERD ALREADY PLEASE
  • I asked Jeremy like a week ago if I could buy an artifact halberd and he was like 'nope'. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    @Garryn even promised

• I really wanna see a total of how many 1K for 10$ lesson packs are purchased in the first 30 days of availability. I feel like it's going to be a great turnout.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited April 2014
    I feel that Riksha gives too much gold.

e:
    1 round of Riksha

You trade Ergth, a broad-shouldered Klakan, Sanag, an orc priestess, twenty corpses of a Klakan orc guard, and twenty-eight 
    corpses of a Klakan orc soldier to Tolgar, a mangy Lycaean in exchange for 3265 gold.

You trade eighteen corpses of a Klakan orc guard, six corpses of a short, greasy orc, and thirteen corpses of a Klakan orc 
    soldier to Tolgar, a mangy Lycaean in exchange for 2050 gold.

You put 5315 gold sovereigns in a preserved letter.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Shh. Don't get rid of one of the only places I run these days. =(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I'm consistently pulling in 5k per run. Doesn't take me long to bash it at all - maybe 10-12 mins? :(
  • VerexaVerexa Canada
    edited April 2014
    SPIN STATS should show whether or not you're eligible for a free spin, and how much logged-in time remains until you are, so you don't accidentally squander a paid spin if you haven't been on long enough.
  • Tangentially related: I would like a button to convert purchased spins back to bound credits. I asked yesterday and I figured I would just put it here too.

If they go unused, I collect no prizes and do not move the spin counter down, and I gain no passive benefit for just having spins, what is the harm? It really is just like converting four quarters in to a dollar at a McDonalds and then going down the road to another and getting the dollar turned in to four quarters.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • @Sarrius Buyer's regret is hard. Spin away.

We're running into an interesting problem of accessibility to city leadership versus roleplay city.

Woodling Paradise (Demonic Council)
    Confection Connoisseur   - Fat woodling <--- what position is this?
    Pernicious Thorn - Bloody Woodling  <--what is this?

could get get it to be something like

(Culture) Confection Connoisseur   - Fat woodling 
    (Security/War) Pernicious Thorn - Bloody Woodling  

This way we can all have our awesome rp titles (like latin) but still be accessible to players and newbs.

• Sarrius said:
    Tangentially related: I would like a button to convert purchased spins back to bound credits. I asked yesterday and I figured I would just put it here too. If they go unused, I collect no prizes and do not move the spin counter down, and I gain no passive benefit for just having spins, what is the harm? It really is just like converting four quarters in to a dollar at a McDonalds and then going down the road to another and getting the dollar turned in to four quarters.
    Well, technically, you can purchase five spins for $35 directly, which would translate to 125 bound credits for less than the price of 100 unbound.

I mean it's not a huge difference, but it is a difference!

• Verexa said:
    SPIN STATS should show whether or not you're eligible for a free spin, and how much logged-in time remains until you are, so you don't accidentally squander a paid spin if you haven't been on long enough.
    SPIN STATS will now inform you if you have not spent your free spin for the day. If you have not been logged in for 60 minutes, it will also tell you how long until you can use the free spin.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Ahkan said:
    @Sarrius Buyer's regret is hard. Spin away.

We're running into an interesting problem of accessibility to city leadership versus roleplay city.

Confection Connoisseur   - Fat woodling <--- what position is this?
    Pernicious Thorn - Bloody Woodling  <--what is this?

could get get it to be something like

(Culture) Confection Connoisseur   - Fat woodling 
    (Security/War) Pernicious Thorn - Bloody Woodling  

This way we can all have our awesome rp titles (like latin) but still be accessible to players and newbs.

Aetolia has that same issue. I made a CHELP to try to alleviate it, but it would be really nice if the orgs had the default title next to the RP ones. I'd suggest using a different color to help visually distinguish things as well.
  • Citizens can see it with the POLITICS command (if you presume more than 2-3 people in the game know how to use that command). The biggest limitation of the current system is that non-citizens have no idea and no way at all to check.
  • GabrielGabriel Fort Valley, Georgia US
    Err... small suggestion. Can we get autocuring to recognize when you're burrowing so it doesn't spam smoke cures?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Bathan said:

I asked Jeremy like a week ago if I could buy an artifact halberd and he was like 'nope'. :(

ETA Artifact Halberds - Fall 2019. They will be released concurrently with artifact naginatas.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    that's a very optimistic timeframe
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Business projections. What can you do. :p
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Iniar said:
    Business projections. What can you do. :p
    You can go under and starve to death.
  • Can we get a timer on the Gem of Transmutation so we know how long it's going to be before we can change statpacks?
  • Gurn said:
    Can we get a timer on the Gem of Transmutation so we know how long it's going to be before we can change statpacks?
    DATE
  • Protip:

Gem of transmutation is not on a timer. You get your reincarnation on the 0:00 GMT day change.
  • I've added a note to both ARTIFACT 153 SHOW and HELP MISC ARTIFACTS to reflect this information, to remove future confusion.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • To further clarify, because I had remembered the condition incorrectly, the Gem of Transmutation does not reset at 0:00GMT, but rather when the In-game month changes.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I can verify this. Many times. "It's 4 pm, why hasn't my darned thing reset yet, I can't take Fast anymore!" #classlead50
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Would it be possible to list the final product next to the listed item on PROMO MARKET like so?

189626   A crystal horn engraved with mountains  (Mountain Horn)       5 cr
    245536   A crystal horn engraved with mountains                        5 cr
  • Totally minor thing, but I'd love a timer for the bashing horns, along with a message that's like 'hey you lazy dbag, horn's over, go home'.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I wish I didn't have to use up classleads for certain skills like timer ending message for flame pillar or fail message for daemos.
  • You could  not file classleads and let them keep not working?