Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I loved Storms' attachment event with @Echleru. But then I forgot to save the log. :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2014
    Taking scrubs to victory.

Current event: Team Free-For-All
    Name                Team    Location
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kliko               Red     Rubble-filled path around the arena
    Brishi              Red     Rubble-filled path around the arena
    Iroth               Red     Rubble-filled path around the arena
    Clark               Blue    Blocked-off underground chamber
    Ichimoru            Blue    Blocked-off underground chamber
    Kryss               Blue    Blocked-off underground chamber
    Iniar               Green   Flourishing woodland
    Celestine           Green   Flourishing woodland
    Sabtai              Green   Flourishing woodland
    Ressnik             Green   Flourishing woodland
    Xaphana             Green   Flourishing woodland

Your team has WON the Team Free-For-All in the Coliseum!

Also, can we have a thing that says it has started on ES?
    (Team): Celestine says, "This is...exciting."
    (Team): You say, "Has it started?"
    (Team): Ressnik says, "Haha yeah."
    (Team): Celestine says, "Yes."

Best part of the fight:
    Charging in, Sabtai gives an exultant shout as she drives a claymore through Brishi's neck, shearing through skin, tendon, artery, and bone, completely separating the head from the body.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • If it wasn't for that meddling Kliko...

• I heart getting back into things again, and @Sarrius, @Styr, @Celestine, @Kryss and a few others (though it was in tells, no spoilers >.>) for tolerating all my emoting at them :P <3
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • Homemade chili, especially after it has had a day for all the flavors to develop.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • New circle announce: Anti-Excel.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Ahkan said:
    Somewhere, Ario had a spread sheet, like the beta he is, listing all the pieces he had.

Demonic is ruining the game.
    I hate excel.

• Ario said:

Ahkan said:

Somewhere, Ario had a spread sheet, like the beta he is, listing all the pieces he had.

Demonic is ruining the game.

I hate excel.

Oh snap, Ario's an alt.

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • VyirVyir Imperian
    I heart all of these new promotional items. It makes everyone so vocal...And maybe makes me forget that my own voice is a bit louder.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited March 2014
    I <3 observing how a common hatred/dislike/disdain/loathing/animosity for some individuals can bring other people together like I could never have imagined.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Peace and love, brother.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    H:472/472 M:312/336 <eb> B:0 T:11:29 X:35.25  
    [A] Celestine: Be well, Antioch.
    H:472/472 M:303/336 <eb> B:0 T:11:29 X:35.25  
    [A] Azefel: No.
    H:472/472 M:303/336 <eb> B:0 T:11:29 X:35.25
    [W] Celestine: Be well, Wardancers.
    H:472/472 M:297/336 <eb> B:0 T:11:29 X:35.25  
    [W] Azefel: No.
    H:472/472 M:292/336 <eb> B:0 T:11:30 X:35.25  

I <3 Azefel.
  • I <3@Vanmoriel for [redacted but it should be known she is hearted]
    I <3@Sarrius for [redacted too] (I'll message or sommit :P No spoilers)
    I <3 the promo items and how they spam combatants just as much as they spam mass
    I <3 Admin's quick responses to bugs (No, I have no clue wtf happened in some silly election but kudos to that too.)
    I <3 finding toys for a really, really distractable kiddo who is 2 years old. my daughter is sometimes the most difficult person to keep attention with. (>.> though I know where she gets it.)

I <3 ....Just everything atm :)
    (Only if we keep voting!)
    Tahirah said:

I <3@Vanmoriel for [redacted but it should be known she is hearted]
    I <3@Sarrius for [redacted too] (I'll message or sommit :P No spoilers)
    I <3 the promo items and how they spam combatants just as much as they spam mass
    I <3 Admin's quick responses to bugs (No, I have no clue wtf happened in some silly election but kudos to that too.)
    I <3 finding toys for a really, really distractable kiddo who is 2 years old. my daughter is sometimes the most difficult person to keep attention with. (>.> though I know where she gets it.)

I <3 ....Just everything atm :)

Ecstasy is a helluva drug :P

Kidding aside, I do love the constant pk we've been getting lately. This finally feels like the chaotic mess of brawls, deaths , and adrenaline I grew up to know and love.
  • I love good Moroccan food late at night.
  • Amazon fresh delivers to my area now, no more going to the grocery store for me.
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • edited March 2014
    Amazon fresh delivers groceries in frozen water bottles to keep them cool, so I got 8 free bottles of drinking water.  I'll never be thirsty again O_O
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Mercer said:
    Shot hunts might be the most genius thing ever!
    Yes. Can this be done more often? The market posts, people talking - it was probably the most entertaining event I've seen thus far.
  • The latest episode of Rick and Morty. Holy shit, I was laughing so hard I was crying.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Coffee. So much feels.
  • There was a hiccup with transferring intoxication in the PK hunt. It'll be fixed for next time. Glad you are all enjoying the game.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Wise statpack finally after many, many goes of tweaking strategies and code :P
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ooh.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited March 2014
    writing a Pandora app for my phone that works seamlessly with my watch
  • Eating a fantastic pastrami melt.

I don't heart that it will be the only thing I eat today. :(