Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• In these dark times, Imperian needs a hero.  I'm going to do everyone a favor and usher in the return of the greatest man to ever set foot upon the soil of Aetherius.  That man's name is: Kanonette.
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • Nah, this dude would do a better job.

• Iriaen said:

In these dark times, Imperian needs a hero.  I'm going to do everyone a favor and usher in the return of the greatest man to ever set foot upon the soil of Aetherius.  That man's name is: Kanonette.

Retardation was his cape, RNG his mask. What heroic visage will Kanonette don to save Gotham this time around?

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Look only as far as the CLASSLEAD command, Eldreth.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That playing a derpy Scion Archer in Path of Exile makes me think archery is a -great- idea in Imperian.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    more like LMP spectral throw
  • Netflix and getting to watch old favourites like Buffy. It's a much needed break from studying!
  • I've been plowing through Deep Space Nine when I'm bored.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Iniar said:
    archery is a -great- idea in Imperian.
     http://www.logsty.net/logs/1nR06
  • Sleeping in for the first time in months. 
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin

Echleru says, "If SOMEONE hadn't told me I should learn less violent things, I would say you should pave the roads through Antioch with heads. One for every section of the streets. But I am less violent."

Echleru...I love you.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Is she still smashing things or back to stabbing things? :(
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Iniar said:
    Is she still smashing things or back to stabbing things? :(

Echleru says to Cordilia, "Because you are sad that you cannot bash things, bash that with your face instead."
  • I HEART PK, even though I die after one or two pokes. Summoner pew pew!
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    This joke.

A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
  • Mathiaus said:
    This joke. A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
    Syntax error: Function "get" requires at least one argument.

I always hated that joke, because you should have 13 loaves of bread (1, and 12 more, since the 1st isn't in the conditional).
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Finally someone who can code!
  • Did Khizan tell you about his Dr. Pepper method of getting credits?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The fancy woodling admires the new growth rising up about the base of the Leechwood. He disappears momentarily, but quickly returns with a small handful of glitter, which he throws up in the air. He watches with glee as it settles on the flowers sprouting from the mass of roots underfoot.
  • edited March 2014
    Hahahaha.

Basically, my famous "Dr. Pepper method" of getting credits is just my pointing out that, in almost every case for almost everybody, you can find something trivial to cut that will add up to a credit purchase over time, and it will still be far more time-efficient than bashing. The classic example is cutting out a soda at lunch or on the ride home or such, because just doing that will add up to a decent credit purchase far faster than any reasonable amount of bashing for credits will.

Edit: If you can bash up, say, 20k hour, you're making ~1.3 credits/hour or so, which comes out to something like 40ish cents/hour. By this standard, you will probably get a better credit/hour ratio out of collecting aluminum cans from the roadside than you will out of bashing.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I finally have taken my cluttered if statements in my aliases and compiled functions that set the target variables in a more elegant manner. It looks much better and I am a step closer to making a general bard system for Mudlet users.
  • GabrielGabriel Fort Valley, Georgia US
    Mathiaus said:
    I finally have taken my cluttered if statements in my aliases and compiled functions that set the target variables in a more elegant manner. It looks much better and I am a step closer to making a general bard system for Mudlet users.
    No. You beat me with a phone when I was semi-worth-a-crap. You're not allowed to spread your disease.
  • You say that like beating you is some kind of meaningful accomplishment.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Mogwai. I just saw them live.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I <3 Imperianites. You're a bunch of grouchy, sardonic and sadistic people but 1 hour browsing the forums of another IRE game that will remain unnamed sent me scrambling back here. Much love.
  • RaykelRaykel Romania
    I <3

The woodlings huddle together, clacking at one another in their strange language. 
    Using emphatic gestures, erratic grunts and occasional shoves the woodlings appear to 
    be in serious debate.

They think they're people.

Also, Ahkan's recent public news posts.