Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• So, while forum rage is happening elsewhere, I heart that Vyir showed up in the middle of it and says, "Why rocks fill the sky?" ... loving @Vyir and @Echleru and what they've brought so far. Been a lot of fun guys.
  • I <3 that things this year ended up working out according to plan for the holidays. Though I also heart all of you, yes you, it also means I will be far less active until mid-January. Send me messages though, I'll get them! :) See you guys and hope you all have awesome holidays also.
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • Kryss.and her dedication to asskicking.

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    having 30 mangos in a box on my birthday
  • And on this day, Azefel did himself become a mango, much like the girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory turning into a blueberry.

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited December 2013
    You read what is written on an elegant white letter:
    Happy Birthday!
    Lixan
    550H105 370M100 0B [eb b][T:-] 
    Some stupid zombie spam happened.
    An elegant white letter is holding:
    "platter116272"           green mango and salted shrimp paste
    "platter117916"           green mango and salted shrimp paste
    "platter122445"           green mango and salted shrimp paste
    "sorbet8589"              a sweet mango sorbet
    "sorbet179386"            a sweet mango sorbet
    An elegant white letter is holding:
    "goblet133517"            a copper and silver filigree goblet (mango wine)
    "salad170014"             a chicken and mango salad
    "salad171636"             a chicken and mango salad
    "slice193352"             a slice of mango cheesecake
    "slice194367"             a slice of mango cheesecake
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I heart peekayz. I also heart admin approval on peekays. I ESPECIALLY heart peoplewhoshallremainnamelessnotthatitwon'tpreventareturnfirepostingofsomeform stating that yankbashing guards 6 years ago was with three times as many people is harder than clearing elite guard clots with four people. I couldn't decide if this should go in quotes, but since I heart it so very damned much, I'm putting it in I heart. I love you, Imperian.

Message #3982  Sent By: Jeremy          Received On: 12/06/2013/21:43
    "I love what you are doing, I love you causing problems, just do not kill people that are staying out of it. If they are actively working against you or attacking you, then kill them."
  • I guess it was just one of those things. You loved it so much you had to quit.

Your sources are incorrect. 'We' (=Khandava/Ithaqua) didn't yank bash guards. Lionas and I straight up tanked them. Who here misses old strong outrider with reflexes? Yank bashing was more of a Stavenn/Celidon thing. Before that it was kiting guards who'd sleep. Before that it was using cowardice on guards (Stavenn). If you're going to pull references, make sure they're correct. That's just shoddy reporting.

I'm sure Jeremy loves pk. It makes him a buttload of money and doesn't require a story line! On the flip side, I'm sure he's not a fan of people being miserable. It's cool that you're proud of that message. I think you're taking that it  a little out of context. I'm pretty sure there's an announce post urging you all to reign it in, something you haven't seen in the previous raids you cited incorrectly. Which is actually a fantastic point. Even if your dream scenario was true, it still didn't make the news and earn a "you need to calm down" post. 
    While we're on the subject of being off topic in I heart, the only part of your post that even comes close to meriting a response is where you pull what everyone that isn't Khandavan likes to call, "The Ahkan", and go full hypocrite in what might be a record breaking 10 sentences, where you act as if shoddy reporting is a Bad Thing, then promptly assume you have any clue about my personal life outside Imperian and why I would or would not waste a veritable metric tonne of already tight weekly time to not run a city and guild.
  • I'm not really sure how any of what you said pertains to my post. Also, you're mistaken (again). The "Ahkan" is often referenced when:
    -Something works that in no way, shape, or form should have worked.
    -Kronk-like behavior.
    -something like this dog:

I'm really going to have to ask you to get your facts straight, especially when it comes to the Khandavan vernacular. It's a hallowed language and should not be taken lightly. You know when you can only see the writing of Mordor next to the flames? It's like that, but you have to hold it next to something that sparkles. It's arcane, man. You don't trifle with that.
    Then I'll help you, since reading comprehension isn't your bag.

You implied I quit Imperian for a few months because I didn't like it, with typical snark.

I responded with, you don't know why I quit, but that isn't going to stop you from pretending you do know, which is your MO.
  • Let's be honest - @Menoch quit until @Dias stopped being a Mukhtar so he could actually join Antioch without feeling like he had sold out. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
    I still feel like I sold out a little, but Shukron alts as ministers and the predicted Maglust overlord of Stagnancy being unsurprisingly stagnant, as well as letting like a full third of the perma enemy list into the city... yeah. Enjoy your Velion and Shukron, I'll take my chances with the snuggly types in the desert. Plus, now people can call me a circle/guild hopper, regardless of how many IRL years Menoch has been in Stavenn! Hurray!
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited December 2013
    Menoch quit because he lost an election to Auvyrist. We have the rage posts to prove it :P Revisionist history much?

Honestly, I wasn't making fun of you for quitting. I was more making of the see-saw of your opinion regarding opinion and its players.
    "This game sucks, rararar, Aetolia is vastly superior. Deep rp environment. "
    3 months pass
    "Oh my god, I love this game. Unrestricted pk, nnggh nnggh, nggh. Aetolia what?"

Truth be told, there's no real selling out. If you're not having fun in a circle, freaking quit. Go to whatever circle you want with whatever profession you want. It's a game. Games should be fun.

That being said, be prepared to eat a little crow after rage posts, exit-stage-left-antics, and sweeping generalizations based on the premise of #lastword. #thuglief

• That being said, be prepared to eat a little crow
    I heart that someone else besides me uses this (still? >.>)
    To be fair, that was part of it, but mostly I just didn't have time for it anymore, as evidenced by the frequent several day breaks I took before leaving, as shown by Auvryist ninja'ing GM while I was on one of those said breaks. I always intended to make more time for it, and found myself unable to do so, and thus ended up being the third rulingcouncil vote Mags needed to take Stavenn back to where I had found it: nothing. There's some truth to what you say, but it's a FAR smaller percentage of the reasons why I quit than financial and time (which are really the same thing) constraints in my own life. So you're a little right, but still mostly wrong, which seems to be a recurring thing here.
    I am absurdly pleased by this! (Although the wife is pregnant again, to be fair. (But it's mine so... negligible soap opera value.))
  • Real hot chocolate.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
    edited December 2013
    I heart teamfights against those super pro team guys that always talk about how pro they are, @Ahkan, @Khizan, you know, those ones. I mean, I did just see our team get a killer instinct style SUPREME VICTORY but hey, you cats can at least still be pro here on the forums.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited December 2013
    3 engagements.

2/3 - 66% demonic win.
    1/3 - 33% AM win.

Should have paid attention in sixth grade. I think they covered primary/secondary sources and percentages.

Something you're probably used to:

As a hilarious aside, this is how that fight started:
    Kryss leaves to the north. [Lifevision]

• It says a lot about Menoch that he considers AM coming out of a shardfall with a 1:2 record as a Supreme Victory.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• :(( Stop tainting the love with your passive-aggressive instigating/bragging and bad maths and HEART THINGS.
    I heart the mail @Kryss sent me and talking to xxxxxxx (no spoilers on it metagamers! >D ) the other night while I was afk making coffee. Coming back to some surprisingly productive and interesting Circle RP is always awesome. Also <3 that I'm finally almost level 80. :x :x
  • It was a fun shardfall. Not sure much else really matters.