Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• No she's not, neither is Naya!
  • Cadra said:
    I'm glad you all had fun! I'm sorry about the frog puns.
    I'm not sorry!  But also glad that you all had fun.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    This message still:

A wave of heat passes over you as a shard suddenly comes crashing into the ground from above, 
    narrowly missing you.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Celidon as a whole has been really awesome & welcoming. I am not sure what I could/would have done without you awesome pplz being so helpful and putting up with my newbishness <3<3<3<3
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • Also sorry for double post! My first PvP experiences with @Jarrhn, @Kryss, @Brishi and @Ellen! <3 Nothing beats the cold winter like some mud-combat :D
  • The changes they made to token wares and artifacts outlined in Announce 2488.
  • I love summoning demons and the entire pacting process, even if it does feel less epic now that it's not gating skill access behind 3 other people.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MereliiMerelii Reno, NV, USA
    I love that Blowtorch now supports LUA. Now if only I could figure out how to make it work....

OH! And I love that I am getting indefinite overtime, twelve hour days untill who knows when. I might pay off that student loan after all. :D
  • Welp, time to learn LUA so I can play Imperian wherever I go.

Anyone have a good guide to get started learning?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited November 2013
    Gurn said:
    Welp, time to learn LUA so I can play Imperian wherever I go.

http://www.lua.org/pil/contents.html

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I've been trying to get the lua version installed onto my phone for months, but everything I've changed still won't let me hit the install button. Only the cancel button works. Made sure I changed it for unknown certificates and unknown apps, but no luck.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Have you tried… changing phones?
  • edited November 2013
    <3 Being awkward forgetting I'm in public and seen testing premotes. Noted and never doing in Caanae again while guessing no one would show up (After a good hour of me idling/reading random things) XD
  • Gurn said:
    Welp, time to learn LUA so I can play Imperian wherever I go.

Lua Tutorial
    Mathiaus said:

I've been trying to get the lua version installed onto my phone for months, but everything I've changed still won't let me hit the install button. Only the cancel button works. Made sure I changed it for unknown certificates and unknown apps, but no luck.

My husband got it on my phone by tapping the install button till it took I think? I'll ask him when I see him tonight, and let you know.
    @merelii I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
    edited November 2013
    @mathiaus Ok, from what I understand, how he got it on my phone (which is a really low end LG optimus Elite with Droid 2.3 Gingerbread on it, I don't know if that matters) was by tapping the install button untill it took. I'm not sure if it's a timing issue, or if the button's effective area is two pixels wide or something, but that's what he did. It did take him a few minutes of fiddling with it, but essentieally, that's all he did, other than change it to accept the certificates & etc, which you said you already did.

Let me know if it works for you, I'll keep an ear out for other workarounds as well, just in case. :D
    @Merelii Weird, didn't know it had a very small pixel area. I'll try it out, thank you very much.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
  • I <3 Canada Post.

Since Christmas is coming up, I'd like to share this link that I saw on Reddit with everyone. If you have kids and celebrate Christmas, get them to write letters to Santa and he will reply!
  • Loving the style the GH is in - Admin did a great job, and it's entertaining to watch each bout and it is less tense this way. :) Thanks Imperian. :x
  • I also heart that I have not seen my mom in 7+ years and she's coming to visit for holiday. It's going to be extremely awkward and different for both of us so I'm hoping our terrible past can be forgotten at least while she's here....
  • Finishing NaNoWriMo while making a Turduckduckenenenen. 
  • I heart thinking about the hidden secrets of life while fishing.

#wearingmymustache
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I <3 logging into a shardfall. So awesome. Granted, I'm a bit rusty and new to templar, not that it's hard to figure out, especially in teams... but none of that matters when the fight ends up being you getting spammed to death by people hitting lyre and perma razing Ahkan and stopping a Caelya cleave all while Maglust hits rebounding and spams engage on you without dsling.

Good times, I missed you Imperian team pk.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Too bad I wasn't there or I can eyepoke * 1000 you as well, imo.