Skip to content

February Goals

Imperian goals for the month of February!

For the first week, we are going to tweak the raiding system to deal with the difficulty. Clearly, it is still a bit too hard. I will be reviewing the forums for your comments, but feel free to email me any thoughts you may have. I know some of you are frustrated with the difficulty level, but I opted to start with it being pretty damn hard, and then toning it down, versus being too easy and having to make it harder.

We are also going to tweak leylines some more. I will be adding in some more locations and adjusting the effects of surges. Right now they favour antimagick a bit.

Finally, and this will probably take the rest of the month, we are going to start the obelisk and shard skill update. I am pretty excited that people have been attacking them a bit more lately and I think this update will make it a bit more worth the fight. I am shooting on getting the first major pass done by the end of the month, and then we will probably run it through a few more iterations in March.

So there you go. In summary, we are working on a raiding and leyline cleanup, followed by a large pass at the obelisks.

I am shooting to have some basic info released on the new neutral profession as well. But, no promises on that one.

Questions, problems, thoughts? Message me in game or email at jeremy@imperian.com.