Skip to content

Theme songs

13»

Comments

• If Devim had a Theme song i think this would have to be it...

• Iluv's Imperian rap... will forever be one of my favorite things.
  • edited May 2013
    I feel like there are a couple other musically inclined Imperianites out there. We need to put together a compilation album. If/when I buy this POD HD300/400/500 I've been craving, I could put together a few Imperian songs in varying styles of Metal. Wouldn't "Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon" be a tight name/theme for a Death Metal(ala Nile) song? =P Edit: Not implying that I'm as fast or skilled as anyone in Nile.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited June 2013
    :D
    PS, awesomeness truly starts ~2.28 :D
  • edited June 2013
    I think this wraps up Tadhg pretty well in his later years. 

All reality shudders as the voice of Jeremy thunders across the land, "It was Tadhg."
    All reality shudders as the voice of Jeremy thunders across the land, "I hate that guy."
  • edited July 2013
    I kind of envision Bathan sporting a Johnny Cash 'God's Gonna Cut You Down' mentality these days.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Thread resurrection, I know, but I felt it pertinent as I've finally discovered Kaveri's theme song.

Kaveri since the death of the Gods: No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine.

Kaveri lately: Reignite by Malukah.

That is all.
  • Second song is awesome.
  • She has such a pretty voice.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I feel like this sums up Bathan right now, but I'm also just a sucker for Yoko Kanno.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • At this moment in time:
    QOTSA - Vampyre of Time and Memory
  • edited December 2013
    Aleutia's lately:

• edited December 2013
    EDIT: Looks like iframes are disabled on the forums (probably a good thing), so I can't cleanly embed, so you get a link (to the same song I started the thread with)

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE IT ;-;

• @Aleutia

Thats a good song.
  • I like the song, but it totally feels like something that should've played at the end of an episode of Scrubs, and now I'm envisioning Aleutia as a Scrubs character. :(

• Bathan said:
    I like the song, but it totally feels like something that should've played at the end of an episode of Scrubs, and now I'm envisioning Aleutia as a Scrubs character. :(

Where do you think we are, Aleutia? :(

• Bathan said:

Where do you think we are, Aleutia? :(
    Is this not sacred hearts hospital? D:
  • Why must you remind me of the most heartbreaking episode in that entire series? God damn it.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): Raykel says, "Here's your shardfall soundtrack Iniar."
    (Ring): Raykel says, ""

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Khandava's theme these days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM

• edited January 2014
    @Bathan I always envisioned it more like this:
    (Ahkan is Geoffrey)