Skip to content

Free Full Gui (Ported from Achaea) (Mudlet)

ShinzuShinzu Canada, eh
edited April 2016 in Scripting
Hi there,

A friend started playing this game and wanted a bit of a GUI that they were used to, so I asked @Zulah on Achaea for his permission to port his GUI, and he kindly gave it.

This is very much so in it's beginning stages (this is why there are spaces in places), but from my testing it appears to work (there are disabled features that I may port in the future, or someone can pick it up and run with it.)

Info:

- You can edit the chat capture in triggers, I likely have things wrong as I don't know a lot about this game.
- If something breaks it, you can post here, and I will fix it when I can. I work a lot of hours so don't expect instant.
- Anyone can pick this up and run with it, just please fully accredit zulah for his work.

The GUI is activated by using the alias 'gui'

image:

Enjoy.

Comments

• SalikSalik Da Burgh
    HP and MP seem off in the left side. Take the GMCP values and divide them by 11 to get the IG values.
  • ShinzuShinzu Canada, eh
    edited April 2016
    Salik said:
    HP and MP seem off in the left side. Take the GMCP values and divide them by 11 to get the IG values.

Noted, it's on the todo list.

edit: Changes live.
  • Pretty neat.  I'm CLI4lyfe though
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    Being completely new and with yours and Sammol's help, this is nice and makes things easier for a new person to see what's going on. Sometimes things are happening so fast I miss things, and this thing has made life easier, especially since I don't know how to do any of this coding myself. Thank you for sharing and helping me set it up!
  • I think perhaps I've not installed the GUI correctly. I tried the package manager and that didn't work, then I tried importing the reflexes, and that didn't work either.

Any advice?
  • Does anyone still have a working copy of this that they don't mind sharing?