I hate all of you.
Stop talking about raiding, because none of you make sense.
1. People don't like being raided because they don't like losing. Period. Money, time, deaths, whatever. IT. IS. FINE. WE. GET. IT. PEOPLE. DON'T. LIKE. TO. LOSE. It doesn't matter what the effing system is, the people who can't take losing are the people who will not like any conflict system. Sure, some places can be free of losing. Done. It is fine!
2. People don't actually go to shardfalls/whatever for PK. Shardfalls are not PK events - they are a 'oh crap, I'm getting hit, time to run away' event. This is the same of all the other PK systems, even CHAMPIONS, -excepting- Obelisks. Anyone who talks about Obelisks should be slapped in the face. Twice. At least.
3. AM people - if you want to force a fight, go hard on defiling some Leechwood shrines. There are at least 333 shrines Iniar knows of, and Conquest only holds 99 of them. (lol) They don't want to defend them, FINE. They'll LOSE THEM. (@Dec
, fix this crap-tastic thing about undefiling. What the eff man.)
4. Classes aren't the problem - THEY'RE ALL CRAPPY. (Except Bard (That's right, Bard))
5. I drained siege because I could. THIS IS A BAD REASON. SIEGE SHOULD NOT EXIST. WHY DOES SIEGE EVEN EXIST. STAHP.
6. Ditto with guards.
7. Cities. are. making. bounties. irrelevant. Someone like Caelya is gonna crank up a bounty, then sit in Khandava siege line for 20 IRL days straight. THIS. GIVES. ME. THE. S**TS.
8. STOP. BEING. SO. B*TCHY... ALL OF YOU.
RAIDING IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
IT IS A SYMPTOM.
DELETE RAIDING. MAKE OBELISKS FUN. GDI. GFDI. STOP COMPLAINING.
I hate you all.
wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure