Skip to content

Advice please

I have just returned to Imperian after a very extended break of many years and I noticed that an alt of mine has (undead) marked after her name.

I cannot recall this happening to her, although it obviously did. I would like to know if there is any way of removing/curing this please?

I am hoping that someone can help me as I do not want her thusly afflicted.

Thank you for any help in advance

Comments

• A necromancer rezzed her, she'll have to die again to clear it. Death doesn't cost EXP anymore, though, so nothing will be lost by dying.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated..

I had tried killing her earlier, but it unfortunately did not remove the undead affliction (I'm not sure what to call it really).

Is there something more specific I need to do?

Thanks again :)
  • edited January 2016
    Not without more information. If you message me with the characters name I might recognize the problem, but otherwise all I can suggest is that you get help from the admin somehow. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited January 2016
    Send me a message with any details you have either on the forums or in-game and i'll look into it.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Thank you both for your advice and help it is much appreciated.

I have messaged Eoghan so fingers crossed my problem may get resolved :)

Thanks again!
  • edited January 2016
    It seems when we reworked the way the undead form was stored some time ago, we reused something that had a value on some players. It's now been removed from all of them (including your character, @kylena).

To those that suggested death: a reminder that the loss of undead form on death was removed as part of a classlead change in September 2014.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Thank you Eoghan, so happy that my character is not undead any longer :)