Skip to content

So, who's got tickets to IronCon?

Title says it all. Thread's here mainly so everyone knows who's going, and if possible to arrange rides/hotel rooms/food/whatevers so we can all not spend too much and have extra money left over for credits.

I'm going from Silicon Valley in California, likely driving.

Comments

• I bought my ticket. Not 100% sure I'll be able to attend, so I might offer my ticket up for resale (or be nice and give it away) at a later date. We shall see.
  • I'll be there! Super excited.

• Got mine, flying. Should be a few more Washington natives going also.
  • I just bought my ticket. @Jeremy Cooper and I will have some "in the old days" stories to entertain everyone with.
  • Okay, the other games have a bunch of people already signed up. Imperian only has 3 so far. We have to at least beat Lusternia. 

I plan on drowning as many non Imperian players as possible in the pool, but I need minions to help me with that. Even with my vast powers, I cannot take on all the other games by myself. We need to dominate these punks.

• Do we get extra credits if we drown other non-Imperian players in the pool?
  • Jeremy said:
    Okay, the other games have a bunch of people already signed up. Imperian only has 3 so far. We have to at least beat Lusternia. 

I plan on drowning as many non Imperian players as possible in the pool, but I need minions to help me with that. Even with my vast powers, I cannot take on all the other games by myself. We need to dominate these punks.

3.5, thank you.
  • Gurn said:
    Do we get extra credits if we drown other non-Imperian players in the pool?
    As soon as you get out of jail, yes.

• I am down for drowning non-Imperian, and a few select Imperian after the main Team FFA.
  • Good call ref.

• I'll be there!
  • I will be there, A little afraid of all you violent people....:)

• I'll hopefully have money to get a ticket next month!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I'll be there....Drowning of people will occur.
  • Woo Hoo! New people coming.

Okay, we have 10 tickets left on the site. Make sure you get them while you can!

• I'll be there. As a bonus, as a benefits/claims person for a health insurance company, I can give free advice on how much it'll cost you if said drownings turn bad and you end up in the hospital instead. :)
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • So do we have an official date as well as an official discount hotel of awesomeness yet?
  • Seconding that comment -- is there an official discount hotel set up, yet? Would like to figure out whether or not there'll be a shuttle service from it to the airport or if I'll need to save extra dough for a cab or find a friend to pick me up.
  • Matt will be doing a mass email for this soon with all this information. We will also be selling the last of our IronCon tickets soon.