Skip to content

Aff trackers

2»

Comments

• edited January 2015
    @Theophilus I don't distinguish.

Envenom line - Clear aff variable. if target doesn't have aff, aff variable is set to that aff
    Attack line - Add the aff if aff variable is set
    Rebounding line - Remove the aff, add it to yourself
    Prompt - clear aff variable

• The way I do this is:

Dsl with aff, append aff to list.
    If hit rebounding/shrugging/etc, pop last thing from list.
    On prompt:
    For aff in list, give aff.
    Clear list.

• edited January 2015

Okay!

You rub some aconite on a mercurial sabre.                         -> dsl_toxin = aconite
    You swing a mercurial sabre at Jules with a powerful strike.       -> if (slashcount ==1) (aff1 =                                                                             dsl_toxin;slash_count++)                                                                                 else (aff2 = dsl_toxin)
    You rub some mercury on a mercurial sabre.                         -> dsl_toxin = mercury
    You swing a mercurial sabre at Jules with a powerful strike.       -> if (slashcount ==1) (aff1 =                                                                             dsl_toxin;slash_count                                                                                 ++) else (aff2 = dsl_toxin)
    H:468/490 M:639/640 B:0 <e- pp> <db> D:100 F:0 K:0                 -> add_affs(aff1, aff2); aff1 = aff2 = '';slash_count = 1

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Septus said:

The way I do this is:

Dsl with aff, append aff to list.
    If hit rebounding/shrugging/etc, pop last thing from list.
    On prompt:
    For aff in list, give aff.
    Clear list.

I do something similar to this except I use a queue.